Creditboards sucks

The last post in this topic was posted 2116 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Thanks to all the amazing, wonderful advice I've gotten on this forum and the help from the active member base here, we are closing on our house tomorrow.

Which means I have to pack my house and packing/moving sucks.

Thanks Creditboards :)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to all the amazing, wonderful advice I've gotten on this forum and the help from the active member base here, we are closing on our house tomorrow.   Which means I have to pack my house and p

+1000000000. Best payment ever on moving day.

From the perspective of someone moving soon I would say it sucks as well

Creditboards isn't as good as when I first came here. Seriously. However, I have to thank creditboards for my extreme success. I know I will be contributing and receiving the best info from some of the most battle tested credit warriors on the planet, for years to come. It is a great place but it is growing complacent and some of the cliques and culture is killing some of the professional that should be maintained. You don't want this to become a forum where people come too and feel like they're on some weird social message board.

• Admin

Creditboards isn't as good as when I first came here. Seriously. However, I have to thank creditboards for my extreme success. I know I will be contributing and receiving the best info from some of the most battle tested credit warriors on the planet, for years to come. It is a great place but it is growing complacent and some of the cliques and culture is killing some of the professional that should be maintained. You don't want this to become a forum where people come too and feel like they're on some weird social message board.

You're 100% correct. It was better before you got here with your attitude towards others and your constant intent to ruin NFCU threads.

This place should not ever feel like an NFCU propaganda mill where NFCU truth speakers are riciduled and ganged up on by regular members and an odd amount of questionably legit members come out of the woodwork to have their say as well. I'm starting to see that freedom of speech isn't permitted here either.

People need to know that NFCU isn't all roses, puppies, and happy music.

You're 100% correct. It was better before you got here with your attitude towards others and your constant intent to ruin NFCU threads.

Guy's been here all of 9 months and looks to comment on how CB's change? Durn whippersnapper! ;) (Sometimes granny put it best ...)

Thanks to all the amazing, wonderful advice I've gotten on this forum and the help from the active member base here, we are closing on our house tomorrow.

That's outstanding! Congrats on the house.

BTW, next time you should start packing prior to the eve of closing. :P

Thanks everyone!

We did start packing before, but with a toddler and a newborn and a wife that didn't want me to pack up everything prior.. i would say we were 20 % packed prior to the last few days... now we are about 85 %... it sucked but it's almost over. plus... until it was closer i always heard it could go wrong until you have the keys, so with my past history i was in shock that this would even happen... but we are less than 4 hours away and everyone is on same page so I think, I think I think this is really, really going to happen.

Sorry for the clickbait title, but wanted some people to actually see this.

Thank you again EVERYONE for your help. Very, very good day today.This place really did change my life... and in that respect the lives of my family too... crazy how joining a free forum and actually taking it seriously, contributing and reading really,really can make a life long difference.

Thanks everyone!

We did start packing before, but with a toddler and a newborn and a wife that didn't want me to pack up everything prior.. i would say we were 20 % packed prior to the last few days... now we are about 85 %... it sucked but it's almost over. plus... until it was closer i always heard it could go wrong until you have the keys, so with my past history i was in shock that this would even happen... but we are less than 4 hours away and everyone is on same page so I think, I think I think this is really, really going to happen.

Moving with a toddler and a newborn? Hope y'all have some help!

The last post in this topic was posted 2116 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.