Redbird RIP 5-6-2015

The last post in this topic was posted 2082 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If true, for once I'm very lucky. I loaded $6k on one card from 4/29 to 5/2. Using it to move balances... free BT with bonuses. Right under the wire.

I'd hate to be one of those people I read about that buy $30k in Amex gif cards at a time and they are in the mail right now :sorry: With some luck it's all rumor, maybe everything will be fine tomorrow.

Edited by spreereview

These kind of deals are disappearing because repeated transactions like that get flagged by the AML software at the issuing bank.

I'm waiting for someone doing massive M$ to get a visit from the FBI. :grin:

And what is the FBI going to do besides waste their time?

Left work early today to do an emergency $15K load. CSR already knew the drill. I mentioned that this was the last day to load with CC but she hadn't heard anything about that.

I get home and find unlucky redbird #7 in my mailbox. Going to go load it after dinner.

I just loaded last time with redcard here in NY. I forced them to do the full 2.5K... Worked out...

Confirmed that today is the last day. Get going and do the max u could

80k spent and transferred today. ..not a single target had heard of this

Same here in bird heaven Indy
I believe I hit every target in the Indianapolis area

Then you didn't leave the super in greenwood out either :)

No that was last

Seems a lot of people have confirmed this. That being said, everyone should obviously still try. We might find that State X didn't get their POS system recoded yet and it works for another week or something.

Need to also find out if debit pin gift cards will still work, debit pin bank cards etc.

We might still be able to liquidate VGC's with it, which would save you $5-$10 in MO fees / Redbird / month.

Seems a lot of people have confirmed this. That being said, everyone should obviously still try. We might find that State X didn't get their POS system recoded yet and it works for another week or something.

Need to also find out if debit pin gift cards will still work, debit pin bank cards etc.

We might still be able to liquidate VGC's with it, which would save you $5-$10 in MO fees / Redbird / month.

It's confirmed its dead.

NYC target was packed tonight!

Should've taken a pic.

Would've been a classic

Almost surprising how many people MS. Lol.

Well that number is sure to fall significantly now. The Deadbird's demise is just going to get rid of the lazy M$ers. People will go try to buy a VGC, then have a problem getting an MO, decide its too much hassle.

And then they will come crap in all the M$ threads about what a waste of time it is.

The last post in this topic was posted 2082 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.