Sign in to follow this  
Mrfreshnewstart

A true double standard nut a victory!!!!!!

So I disputed this account on my Experian and it came back verified, once I got the letter back from Experian saying they completed the investigation blah blah blah, and this account is verified and will remain on my file I got this letter in the mail from Mercantile Adj.

Here's my thing with this situation. I never sent Mercantile Adj. a dispute letter so why would I get this back from them? Now I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but this letter clearly states someone is lying to me!!!!! If Experian has verified the account with them, then why would Mercantile send me a letter that clearly states they were not able to do a full investigation on the above account? If you can't do a full investigation on my account then that means I should have gotten a letter that says you couldn't verify the INFORMATION ON THE account and it will be removed from my reports.

Needless to say that didn't happen. Once I got this letter I immediately called Experian's dispute dept and talked to them about my recent dispute, I said I'm calling about a recent dispute I did on Mercantile Adj, they said yes sir it came back verified, I then said well can you tell me how did it come back verified when they sent me a letter clearly stating that they couldn't do a full investigation? They then said what do you mean, I then read to this letter I received from Mercantile Adj VERBATIM!!!!!!! Once I did that they said please hold and after about 10 min on hold they came back and said UH WERE GOING TO JUST REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT HAS REACHED ITS REPORTING TIME ON YOUR ACCOUNT.

I said ok thanks I'll take that victory lol :clapping::clapping::clapping: but it seems to me someone didn't want any trouble.

2015-04-11%2017.17.30-2_zpsq8nh9xdr.jpg

Congratulations on the deletion.

The CRAs are now often sending disputes to the reporting creditors (like they are supposed to).

I had a similar situation last Nov with a JDB.

I sent a DV to the JDB, who sent me back a letter sort of like yours

I also disputed with the CRAs at the same time, who all verified.

The collection was deleted (probably by the reporting creditor) about a month later.

So I disputed this account on my Experian and it came back verified, once I got the letter back from Experian saying they completed the investigation blah blah blah, and this account is verified and will remain on my file I got this letter in the mail from Mercantile Adj.

Here's my thing with this situation. I never sent Mercantile Adj. a dispute letter so why would I get this back from them? Now I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but this letter clearly states someone is lying to me!!!!! If Experian has verified the account with them, then why would Mercantile send me a letter that clearly states they were not able to do a full investigation on the above account? If you can't do a full investigation on my account then that means I should have gotten a letter that says you couldn't verify the INFORMATION ON THE account and it will be removed from my reports.

Needless to say that didn't happen. Once I got this letter I immediately called Experian's dispute dept and talked to them about my recent dispute, I said I'm calling about a recent dispute I did on Mercantile Adj, they said yes sir it came back verified, I then said well can you tell me how did it come back verified when they sent me a letter clearly stating that they couldn't do a full investigation? They then said what do you mean, I then read to this letter I received from Mercantile Adj VERBATIM!!!!!!! Once I did that they said please hold and after about 10 min on hold they came back and said UH WERE GOING TO JUST REMOVE THIS ACCOUNT BECAUSE IT HAS REACHED ITS REPORTING TIME ON YOUR ACCOUNT.

I said ok thanks I'll take that victory lol :clapping::clapping::clapping: but it seems to me someone didn't want any trouble.

2015-04-11%2017.17.30-2_zpsq8nh9xdr.jpg

If you post an image like this again in the future, it's also good to black out the employees full name. Just FYI, not trying to add anything negative to your post.

tweak did you send your dv letter to the CA 1st and then to the CB after that? Also how old was the debt that they were trying to collect on?

I did send a DV to the JDB first, and then disputed with the CRAs (1-2 punch).

My debt was 6 years old, and just past the SOL in my state.

The JDB responded that they would investigate - not quite the same letter you got.

The CRAs all verified.

But a month later the tradeline was gone on all 3 reports.

On a different dispute, I only disputed with the CRAs, but received a response directly from the CA (like you did).

In that case, the CRAs clearly forwarded my dispute to the CA.

I think you are fine - good job on the delete!

Exact same thing happened to me with 2 portfolio recovery CA's. I tecieved from TU verified and a week later 2 letters from PRA stating they can not validate and would be deleting off my reports.

Congratulations on your deletion!

Was this the only negative on your reports?

black-cheerleader.jpg

black-cheerleader.jpg
I am dying pwd! Dying!! I should make that my picture!

black-cheerleader.jpg

You don't strike me as being particularly flatulent.

black-cheerleader.jpg

You don't strike me as being particularly flatulent.

I don't even know what you mean. I know what you said but I don't know what you're talking about...

What is a "true double standard nut"?

Or did you "...nut a victory?"

"Nutting a victory" seems like it would really hurt. Like, hurt really bad.

A "true double standard nut" seems like it would be really pleasant.

Edited by ubercat

When you Google "Double Standard Nut" here is the 3rd result that comes up:

• A true double standard nut a victory!!!!!! - Credit Forum ...
    creditboards.com › ... › Creditboards Main Forums › Credit Forum

1 day ago - A true double standard nut a victory!!!!!! - posted in Credit Forum: So I disputed this account on my Experian and it came back verified, once I got ...

Looks like ole boy here coined his own phrase!

black-cheerleader.jpg

It took me awhile, but I found this pic of you when you were a freshman.

Edited by pwd847

When you Google "Double standard nut" here is the 3rd result that comes up:

• A true double standard nut a victory!!!!!! - Credit Forum ...
    creditboards.com › ... › Creditboards Main Forums › Credit Forum

1 day ago - A true double standard nut a victory!!!!!! - posted in Credit Forum: So I disputed this account on my Experian and it came back verified, once I got ...

Looks like ole boy here coined his own phrase!

black-cheerleader.jpg

It took me awhile, but I found this pic of you when you were a freshman.

:wub: I was sort of a cheerleader but for the basketball team. I was on the Step Squad and I loved it!

You do realize you're going OT on someone's thread though right??

No AnnMichele I have 10 more negatives left on my reports and my fiancé has 17 left on hers. I just got another jdb named AFNI that popped up this wk, its reporting an old AT&T bill. After reading up on them on here I think I should be able to get rid of them with a nicely put together letter. This board has been a tremendous help to me and my fiancé.

Thanks Tweak