Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

According to Credit Karma

Upon further inspection I also went from 4 to 16 inquiries on TU. All 12 of the new ones are older than the 4 that were there last week.

Edited by cv91915

Not sure why we're all wasting our time on CB. The real credit discussion is over at Credit Karma Community.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-05%20at%2010.15.

Speak of the devil. I just got an email from Credit Karma, admonishing me about my current credit card debt situation ($6,000 in balances reporting on $560,000 in revolving credit). I pay off every card every month.

Don’t add more credit card debt.

Make a commitment to stop using your credit cards while you’re resolving your debt. Leave your cards at home when you leave the house or freeze them in blocks of ice. Trust us - it works!

Over half a million in credit? WOW WOW WEE WAH!

Good thing I checked in with CK this morning.

They're concerned about my low AAOOA.

Thankfully, they have a couple cards I can app to remedy the problem.

:good:

According to Credit Karma, an inquiry from an oil company called "Chase Bank USA, N.A." was recently removed from my TransUnion credit report.

Then it says that the Chase Bank, N.A. oil company inquiry removal was reported by Equifax.

Picture0008_zpshchrct6x.png

Edited by cv91915

Not sure why we're all wasting our time on CB. The real credit discussion is over at Credit Karma Community.

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-05%20at%2010.15.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm beyond happy to see that you're still updating this thread.

According to Credit Karma, an inquiry from an oil company called "Chase Bank USA, N.A." was recently removed from my TransUnion credit report.

Then it says that the Chase Bank, N.A. oil company inquiry removal was reported by Equifax.

Picture0008_zpshchrct6x.png

Maybe with the low oil prices, some small oil and gas firm was feeling the pinch, couldn't pay their loans and now Chase own them? :)

Chase issues BP credit card and some others. That's a strange way for them to label it, though.

Yes, I know, but I have neither had - nor applied for - any such card.

Lenders use FICO scores to make decisions, not other scores like what Credit Karma gives you. There is no equivalent FICO to these other scores.

I'm watching this situation closely. As soon as CK says my odds are at least "Good" I'm going to apply for this.

Screen%20Shot%202016-11-02%20at%202.47.1

I'm watching this situation closely. As soon as CK says my odds are at least "Good" I'm going to apply for this.

Good Luck cv!!!

Good Luck cv!!!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!