Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

According to Credit Karma

My reported debt consists of one open collection for $351.

According to Credit Karma.... I should declare bankruptcy ;)

Not unlike credit tracker recommending I file foreclosure to boost my skore on a perfectly fine 15 year old mortgage...

edit..

Ha! 500th post! where's the balloons?

If only HL wasn't locked in Liz's crawl space we would have this moment memorialized.

Lament no more, Dawg. We both know a crawl space is the best place to find what's missing.

fury1995%20500_zpsm5kaeoh7.jpg

Well, I'll be dipped...

I really need to know the rest of this sentence.

According to Credit Karma, the recommended rewards card for me is a 1% cash back POS from Discovery.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%207.03.5

I already have this POS.

According to Credit Karma, the recommended rewards card for me is a 1% cash back POS from Discovery.

Screen%20Shot%202015-05-25%20at%207.03.5

I already have this POS.

You need another. .I agree with the suggestion

According to CK, my TU is 787. :lol:

Well isn't that awesome! haha

It would be awesome if it were true. :lol:

It sure would be!! :)

Wait.... what was cv91915 dipped in? chocolate? were there sprinkles involved?

:search:

Wait.... what was cv91915 dipped in? chocolate? were there sprinkles involved?

:search:

Someone said chocolate? I'm hoping for good, dark chocolate!

According to Credit Karma my skores dropped 57-65 points when one of my Citi cards (limit > $50,000) reported with 45% utilization.

My FICO 08 didn't blink.

Stop citing Credit Karma, please.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-17%20at%204.13.4

banana149.gif

CK favors low util. When I had 1% util, CK said I have scores in 820+ and when I have util at 5% CK says my score is 750+. I pull once a week to see the changes in TU and EQ reports..

CK favors low util. When I had 1% util, CK said I have scores in 820+ and when I have util at 5% CK says my score is 750+. I pull once a week to see the changes in TU and EQ reports..

I favor cards with bigger limits that FICO ignores. :D

Credit Konfusion also reports AAOOA* vs. AAOA, which can lead people to do dumb things like keep useless store and AF cards open. There's about a 20 month difference between my AAOOA as reported by CK and AAOA reported on the Chase FICO dashboard.

* I assume this is what VantageScore uses as well.

Credit Konfusion also reports AAOOA* vs. AAOA, which can lead people to do dumb things like keep useless store and AF cards open. There's about a 20 month difference between my AAOOA as reported by CK and AAOA reported on the Chase FICO dashboard.

No. Vantagescore may or may not use that. If they do it's an accident. The numbers, ages and grades the CK, CS, MF, etc give you are not what the scores are generated from. They are pulled from your credit reports and not the scoring algorithms.

Reason codes from MF and some others are from scoring algorithms.

For instance CS's National Equiv. Score, which maxes at 840 gave me an 840 score along with a "C" grade for account mix and a "B-" for account age. (just over 6 years). So much for that.

Speak of the devil. I just got an email from Credit Karma, admonishing me about my current credit card debt situation ($6,000 in balances reporting on $560,000 in revolving credit). I pay off every card every month.

Don’t add more credit card debt.

Make a commitment to stop using your credit cards while you’re resolving your debt. Leave your cards at home when you leave the house or freeze them in blocks of ice. Trust us - it works!

Speak of the devil. I just got an email from Credit Karma, admonishing me about my current credit card debt situation ($6,000 in balances reporting on $560,000 in revolving credit). I pay off every card every month.

Don’t add more credit card debt.

Make a commitment to stop using your credit cards while you’re resolving your debt. Leave your cards at home when you leave the house or freeze them in blocks of ice. Trust us - it works!

I've never charged anything I couldn't write a check for. But.....

Back in the 80's and 90's before I switched to debit cards I had 3 CCs that I'd accumulated over the years. One had a >60k CL, the other two were somewhere around 30 or 40k. I used to put about 2 to 5k a month on them but would only pay the bills every 4 or 5 months waiting until I got the pink envelope or sometimes the second pink envelope. then I'd pif and toss in another 5 to 10k for buffer so they wouldn't bug me for another few months. I just hated taking the time to write checks. Never got a CLD on those but I'm sure my credit history must have looked pretty strange though at the time I had no idea about anything credit related. For me, being a workaholic, saving the time to write checks was worth the penalties and interest.

Really annoying when I came back from a biz trip to Tokyo and found the electricity had been cut.

CK TU: 743, CCT TU: 777

Both from this morning...useless other than monitoring :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, & I already have all the cards they think I should apply for???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk