Admins? how far back to my post go?

The last post in this topic was posted 2190 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hey guys how far back do our post go I need to find a letter that I had to settle lawsuits and I looked in my profile and I have like 8 and thats it, I havent been here for a while did they get deleted or purged due to time?

I need a agreement that I had a CA sign when I filed a lawsuit and the company gave in and we settle.

I had one that was iron clad for them not to sell trade give the remainder of the debt or any part of it, to anyone else or to put anything on my report.

I posted it here for people to use. Well my computer crashed and I lost it and now I need it.

It was rather long and wordy I actual got it from a CA that sent it to me so I couldnt sue them again for their violations. Well in the process of our negotions I had stipulations that I wanted put in the agreement which they didnt do, what a surprise...so I copied it and inserted what I wanted in the agreement and sent it back to them then they sent me a check for $500.00 and the signed agreement, this was for $850.00 doallr debt.

Anyone got something like that?

Thanks

Ok no luck. I am not sure I even posted it although I think I did, but this was a minuman of 5 years ago or a little more.

And it would take me forever to do it the way the options I was given.

So does anyone have a good ironclad settlement letter inregards to not selling or giving the debt back to the OC? In otherwords making it disappear for ever?

Thank you

Hey guys how far back do our post go I need to find a letter that I had to settle lawsuits and I looked in my profile and I have like 8 and thats it, I havent been here for a while did they get deleted or purged due to time?

I need a agreement that I had a CA sign when I filed a lawsuit and the company gave in and we settle.

I had one that was iron clad for them not to sell trade give the remainder of the debt or any part of it, to anyone else or to put anything on my report.

I posted it here for people to use. Well my computer crashed and I lost it and now I need it.

It was rather long and wordy I actual got it from a CA that sent it to me so I couldnt sue them again for their violations. Well in the process of our negotions I had stipulations that I wanted put in the agreement which they didnt do, what a surprise...so I copied it and inserted what I wanted in the agreement and sent it back to them then they sent me a check for $500.00 and the signed agreement, this was for $850.00 doallr debt.

Anyone got something like that?

Thanks

This the one?

Here is another one I did this one I didn't sue but if you read you see what I did this one was deleted too this is one that I think I did the HIPAA letter and they just updatedas paid.

To whom it my concern

On 6/20/06 a Ms. E igned for a certified letter disputing the amount I owed to CA. See attached document.

As you are aware as a collection agency you are required by state and federal law to respond to my request for validation. Although this is paid I still have a right to receive all documents pertaining to this allege debt. Also you are required under the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act to mark this account in dispute on my credit report until you have provided those documents

Section 807 of the FDCPA States:

(8) Communicating or threatening to communicate to any person credit information which is known or which should be known to be false, including the failure to communicate that a disputed debt is disputed.

As of today you have failed to mark this account in dispute I therefore have no other choice but to take legal action. But in lieu of going to court I will be willing to settle this out of court for the deletion of this account from all credit reporting agencies that you my have reported too. Also including my DW . Iâ€m sure that you would agree that this would be the better route for both parties involved.

To show my determination of me to resolve this matter I have enclosed a copy of the court documents that I will be filing within 10 days of the receipt of this letter.

In the interest of time you may contact me at scredbysears@cox.net (not real)don't email me)to inform me of your intentions.

The last post in this topic was posted 2190 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.