the real way to get a bk deleted early

mrjuggalo9er

The last post in this topic was posted 2554 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's difficult to collect this data. I am having trouble keeping tract of who has "opted out" did the "security-freeze" or both. I just received confirmation of being opted out. But I sent my "request for the security freeze " yesterday. I will do my part and report details. I hope everyone else would do the same

Edited by BenjaminLinus

Understand completely

This was discovered less than a month ago
What was discovered a month ago?
The way to get it deleted. ..I was at big splash adventure in french lick indiana..it was 2 am and the thought popped into my head....amazing what boredom can do

This method is at least a few years old. I have several threads bookmarked dealing with LN/CRA's and PR. One thread goes back to 2003.

Thanks to all because whomever did, I have 1 judgment, 1 Bk and 1 tax lien to attack as of this morning on EX and 1 or them on EQ, TU is clean... Will post results in 30 days or so....
Did TU remove BK on the first dispute?

No TU did not . I have an entirely different thread on how my BK's were deleted and how I got them removed on TU and EQ. The process followed one of the other members plan of attack, in which the address changes were first changed, then disputed as not mine. This actually, did work on Ex on one of them and on EQ on 3 of them. Completely removed them on the first try.

Now all of this happened in a period of 2 to 3 months of the process starting. Once that occurred TU stayed on. Then sent email to executive at TU no response. Then another email to CFO and response within 4 hrs. They responded on a Saturday morning to be exact. Thought I would have had guys in black suits and sunglasses with tinted SUV's drive up or something while I was at Cracker Barrel having breakfast. It was really funny. After 2 days came back and said it was verified as mine and would stay on until SOL for account ran out in September of 2015. Shortly after this keep disputing and final dispute online proved to be the charm, it came back deleted and removed. No rhyme or reason, TU just deleted it. Was a great surprise.

So this is the reason I am pleased to here about LN yesterday. Already called in and Froze LN and mailed off disputes on EX and EQ. It is humorous how all things come together. After a recent like last month dispute of verifiable information that I sent in for EX and EQ, I called Experian and asked questions around this dispute and asked why it had not been removed yet. I disputed one of the last baddies on EX, the tax lien. The answer to this question from the customer service representative was that the third party who verified the information was Lexis Nexis. I asked for the contact number and they said, they did not have it. I then asked for the address and they said to look it up online. But as I read the CB's the other nite, I found the Lexis Nexis thread. So if the past process for CB's working why wouldn't this work at all, I trust the process. I have done in 4 months here with CB's help that people I paid couldn't do in 3 to 4 years. Horray for CB.... With that hear I am. Will update once results are in. Keeping my fingers crossed....

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4/28/2015

BK1 (1) on EX: Date Ch 13 Dis’md 2008, 1 Judgment,1 Tax Lien

BKS (0) on TU: Reported Date Ch13 Dis’md 2009

EQ: No BKS got removed – with address change had (3) on 10/2014 on all CRA’s, 1 IRS tax lien, 1 CO

10/07/14 - EX: 553 / TU: 597 / EQ: 589 (FAKO’S USAA, MPM)

11/20/14 - EX: 553 634 / TU: 667 / EQ: 616 (FAKO’S USAA, MPM)

1/5/2014 – EX 669 / TU 676 / EQ 622 (FAKOS’S USAA, MPM)

3/22/2014 – EX 689 FAKO / TU 712 FAKO / EQ 628 (FAKOS’S USAA, MPM)

4/28/2014 – EX 660 FAKO / TU 712 FAKO / EQ 628 ( FAKO’s USAA, MPM)

10/07/14 – EX (5 baddies) Frozen / TU (1 Baddie) / EQ (2 Baddies)

12/02/14 – EX (5 baddies) Frozen / TU (1 Baddie) / EQ (2 Baddies)

4/28/15 – EX (3 baddies) Frozen / TU (0 Baddie) / EQ (1 Baddies)

11/1/14 – EX (3 Inq’s) / TU ( 0 Inq’s ) / EQ ( 6 Inq’s )

1/5/2015 – EX (0 Inq’s) / TU ( 0 Inq’s ) / EQ ( 5 Inq’s )

3/22/2015 – EX (2 Inq’s) Frozen / TU ( 7 Inq’s ) Had B* on all But R* happened / EQ (7 Inq’s )

4/28/2015 – EX (2 Inq’s) Frozen / TU ( 8 Inq’s ) Had B* on all But R* happened / EQ (7 Inq’s )

Cap 1 $800.00 (0.00 Bal) AU, 1st Premier $700 (0.00 Bal) AU, 1st Premier $400 (0.00 Bal) AU, BOA $400 (0.00 Bal) AU, Open Sky Secured card $250 (0.00 Bal), Applied Bank Secured card $300 (0.00 Bal), 1st Progress Secured card $350 (0.00 Bal), 1st Progress Secured card $300 (0.00 Bal)

After Credit Boards Initial Exercises: Walmart $500 2/2015, Cap 1 QS $1K 2/2015, Barclays $500 2/2015.

My Story:

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=497777&page=13&do=findComment&comment=5152699

Edited by K1909

No go for me either on EX. It came back verified. All my IIBs are gone, address is gone and I have a security freeze on LN due to being in NJ which has been on there since 2012. The dispute took over 2 weeks, so I think the post above about them using other sources to verify BKs might be correct. Never hurts to try at least though. I'll probably send them a MOV request, but knowing Experian that probably won't go far.

Still waiting for the results from Transunion but I don't have high hopes.

Same here EX came back verified...Address associated with the address are delete, I have a freeze, and opted out as well...MOV letter next...oh well.

If MOV doesn't do it, looks like EQ pullers it is. If I join PenFed now do you think there's a good chance for one of their cards? My only negatives are Cap 1 charge off reporting zero balance a couple 30 day lates on my student loans from a year ago. However, I am waiting on dispute for removal of Cap 1 currently.

Same here EX came back verified...Address associated with the address are delete, I have a freeze, and opted out as well...MOV letter next...oh well.

If MOV doesn't do it, looks like EQ pullers it is. If I join PenFed now do you think there's a good chance for one of their cards? My only negatives are Cap 1 charge off reporting zero balance a couple 30 day lates on my student loans from a year ago. However, I am waiting on dispute for removal of Cap 1 currently.

If your sig is up to date it looks like your scores are too low. When I was approved with PenFed my EQ score was around 750. I would think you need at least a 720 or higher for a decent limit..

Exp verified BK today. That makes two of three verified (EQ verified in two days).

I am both opted out of LN and frozen with LN (got PIN).

EQ did change 8/10 IIB accounts to closed status from BK status, removed all BK comments, EQ FICO jumped 27 points from 690 to 717. I did not dispute these accounts. EQ did it on their own.

Edited by JennyAZ

If your sig is up to date it looks like your scores are too low. When I was approved with PenFed my EQ score was around 750. I would think you need at least a 720 or higher for a decent limit..
Ok I'll wait till I get around 720 then!

Exp verified BK today. That makes two of three verified (EQ verified in two days).

I am both opted out of LN and frozen with LN (got PIN).

EQ did change 8/10 IIB accounts to closed status from BK status, removed all BK comments, EQ FICO jumped 27 points from 690 to 717. I did not dispute these accounts. EQ did it on their own.

Congrats on the score increase. Bummer about the verification. The game continues

The last post in this topic was posted 2554 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.