the real way to get a bk deleted early

mrjuggalo9er

The last post in this topic was posted 2484 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastards want me to submit documentation. :aggressive:

They said if I don't meet the requirements I could opt out of "peoplewise" which seems to be a people search program similar to all the various whitepages databases. Strange thing is Peoplewise has never shown up in my searches for my name, but the others have. Grrr, now I have to find a way to document my need to out out of Accu*.

They said if I don't meet the requirements I could opt out of "peoplewise" which seems to be a people search program similar to all the various whitepages databases. Strange thing is Peoplewise has never shown up in my searches for my name, but the others have. Grrr, now I have to find a way to document my need to out out of Accu*.

This may help you

https://anthem.allclearid.com/

This may help you

https://anthem.allclearid.com/

Thanks. I filled that out and just called Premera. I told them that I was a member at one point, but since I moved I had no way of getting a letter and she just just input my info. I should receive a letter by Tues. Apparently the Premera breach, or maybe it was the Anthem breach, contained data going back 10 years and affected affiliates as well... Hopefully LN will accept that letter and let me opt out.

So I just tried disputing this on Experian and chose belongs to another person with same name from the dropdown.... and it won't let me continue. I get this message:

If you believe that information belonging to another person, including a family member, may have been combined with your information, it is necessary for you to contact us by phone for assistance at 1 800 493 1058. This type of situation requires special handling. If you chose this reason in error and do not believe that another person's or family member's information may have been combined with your information, select a different reason to continue your dispute.

I think they might be on to this. I chose "other" and said the same thing. We'll see what happens.

So I just tried disputing this on Experian and chose belongs to another person with same name from the dropdown.... and it won't let me continue. I get this message:

If you believe that information belonging to another person, including a family member, may have been combined with your information, it is necessary for you to contact us by phone for assistance at 1 800 493 1058. This type of situation requires special handling. If you chose this reason in error and do not believe that another person's or family member's information may have been combined with your information, select a different reason to continue your dispute.

I think they might be on to this. I chose "other" and said the same thing. We'll see what happens.

With EX you have to select "not mine" only or you'll get that message.

Why would you do this online? Are you disputing an address?

Is there a better way to have test groups

Yes. You do the test groups first, then you announce "The real way...".

I offered to do a test where I would 'opt out' with one twin and 'freeze' with the other. You flat out told me that people didn't need/want that level of testing. You said know what works and that's all there is to it...

Please go ahead with the test of opting out one and freezing the other. Then report back on the results of online disputes with EQ, EX, TU.

Testing one variable at a time is how we discovered the rules of B* back in 2010.

Is there a better way to have test groups

Yes. You do the test groups first, then you announce "The real way...".

I offered to do a test where I would 'opt out' with one twin and 'freeze' with the other. You flat out told me that people didn't need/want that level of testing. You said know what works and that's all there is to it...

Please go ahead with the test of opting out one and freezing the other. Then report back on the results of online disputes with EQ, EX, TU.

Testing one variable at a time is how we discovered the rules of B* back in 2010.

That ship has sailed. Besides, I'm preoccupied...

Edited by ubercat

I assumed they're disputing a BK

Me too, hence my question.

Did you dispute BK a different way?

When has anyone ever recommended doing any dispute online aside from name and address? I'm still trying to lock up LN, so I haven't dealt with my BK yet, but mine is going to be done through the mail - in crayon if need be.

When has anyone ever recommended doing any dispute online aside from name and address? I'm still trying to lock up LN, so I haven't dealt with my BK yet, but mine is going to be done through the mail - in crayon if need be.

I know trinity911 had success online not sure about others

So you actually want a human to read your BK dispute?

Another perspective is that you might benefit from an online dispute, where the computer tries to verify your BK automatically with LN.

And when LN returns no results, the BK is deleted.

I know trinity911 had success online not sure about others

I disputed mine online with EQ and it was removed. This was last year and I did not have LN frozen/opted out.

So you actually want a human to read your BK dispute?

Another perspective is that you might benefit from an online dispute, where the computer tries to verify your BK automatically with LN.

And when LN returns no results, the BK is deleted.

+1

The last post in this topic was posted 2484 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.