the real way to get a bk deleted early

The last post in this topic was posted 1951 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I agree there is a good chance of the information returning. Further I also agree with LKH . Honesty is the key to any offense or even defense regarding legal matters. But one thing we all know is these CRAs are not perfect. And who knows? Perhaps it will work permanently. As I wait for crap to be removed or fall off, It is fun to see what I can get away with. (within ethical means) .

This is America. Having the best attorney has always been my best offense or defense...hopefully one who plays golf with the judge.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya ... you know ... I would never file a suit under false pretenses. I just think there is a lot of good information in the initial post. Alas I am thankful to be legally relieved of the overwhelming financial burden I once carried. The price I pay the negative reports on the CRAs. My goal is to cleverly and legally trick them to lose the data. If I can't, so be it.. Time heals all wounds. The game continues...

Well said. If it works great, if not, oh well. That won't stop me from giving it a shot.

Ya ... you know ... I would never file a suit under false pretenses. I just think there is a lot of good information in the initial post. Alas I am thankful to be legally relieved of the overwhelming financial burden I once carried. The price I pay the negative reports on the CRAs. My goal is to cleverly and legally trick them to lose the data. If I can't, so be it.. Time heals all wounds. The game continues...

Well said. If it works great, if not, oh well. That won't stop me from giving it a shot.

This

MrJuggalo, what happened with Exp when you disputed? So you are clear on EQ and TU, right? And all IIB accounts on EQ/TU are gone now?

I'm just waiting to get either my PIN or some confirmation that the opt-out was approved.

Ensuring relayed to my bk is gone on all bureaus

MrJuggalo, what happened with Exp when you disputed? So you are clear on EQ and TU, right? And all IIB accounts on EQ/TU are gone now?

I'm just waiting to get either my PIN or some confirmation that the opt-out was approved.

And what was the date(s) of the deletion(s)?

I dots not keep track of that it was rather quick after dispute Edited by mrjuggalo9er

Jenny, you already have your LN and freeze or opted out already correct?

Just sent for DH's and they have the request... just comparing timelines.

I did the opt out a couple of days ago and the same day called them to freeze. I haven't gotten any confirmation yet, either email or letter. I hear it takes 7 to 10 days. I want to confirm LN is locked down before I dispute. I'm also trying to decide whether I want to dispute all three at once or try my luck with one and then try the other two.

I did the opt out a couple of days ago and the same day called them to freeze. I haven't gotten any confirmation yet, either email or letter. I hear it takes 7 to 10 days. I want to confirm LN is locked down before I dispute. I'm also trying to decide whether I want to dispute all three at once or try my luck with one and then try the other two.

3fer no need to wait

And watch it come back months later. Very good chance of that happening.

Very good chance

Weren't you the same guy criticizing people for getting their BK deleted?

And if it does return, just remember some very wise members reminded you of the consequences... :grin:

I don't think its "if" I think its simply a matter of creditors and CRA,s catching up. They have in the past, pretty certain they will again. Most likely there will be a special "classification" or derogatory mark on your CR concerning it.

They don't even have access to the SSN on the BK file. How exactly would they be able to certify it?

Nvm, I don't care.

EX can suck it.

Trust me I am not against disputing things off CR. I have paid tax liens that I am dying to make disappear, but I will do everything honestly and above board or deal with them on there.
So you are being noble against companies that could careless what they do to you or how it affects you. ...if you every get sued make sure to open opposing counsels car door. ..it will go a long way I promise
Its not about being "noble" or about the perception of being better then anyone. Its more along the lines of being able to sleep at night knowing things where done as correct as possible, not fearing retribution.

As a side note, my late father was being sued by a former friend and on the way to the initial hearing he passed him stranded along the road. He stopped and gave the gentleman a ride to the courthouse. The case was dismissed.

You don't always have to fight fire with fire. Sometimes the good guy really can win.

Is the OP doing anything illegal by disputing a BK? No. He is just using every avenue to clean up his credit report. Retribution? How? If his BK comes back, he's back in the same position and that's all.

After dealing with scumbag JDBs like Sherman Acquisition, Midland funding, etc..., I have realized long ago that there are no morals in the credit reporting and collections industry. These bottom feeding CAs and JDBs will do anything and everything, including breaking the law, to make a buck. Their tactics have forced many to declare bankruptcy. And the CRAs let these scumbags get away with reporting pretty much whatever they want. They have to be stopped. So, as long as it's legal, anything goes as far as I'm concerned. That way, I can sleep tonight.

And yes, you must fight fire with fire, otherwise you'll burn...

And watch it come back months later. Very good chance of that happening.

Very good chance

Weren't you the same guy criticizing people for getting their BK deleted?

And if it does return, just remember some very wise members reminded you of the consequences... :grin:

I don't think its "if" I think its simply a matter of creditors and CRA,s catching up. They have in the past, pretty certain they will again. Most likely there will be a special "classification" or derogatory mark on your CR concerning it.

They don't even have access to the SSN on the BK file. How exactly would they be able to certify it?

Nvm, I don't care.

EX can suck it.

Trust me I am not against disputing things off CR. I have paid tax liens that I am dying to make disappear, but I will do everything honestly and above board or deal with them on there.
So you are being noble against companies that could careless what they do to you or how it affects you. ...if you every get sued make sure to open opposing counsels car door. ..it will go a long way I promise
Its not about being "noble" or about the perception of being better then anyone. Its more along the lines of being able to sleep at night knowing things where done as correct as possible, not fearing retribution.

As a side note, my late father was being sued by a former friend and on the way to the initial hearing he passed him stranded along the road. He stopped and gave the gentleman a ride to the courthouse. The case was dismissed.

You don't always have to fight fire with fire. Sometimes the good guy really can win.

Is the OP doing anything illegal by disputing a BK? No. He is just using every avenue to clean up his credit report. Retribution? How? If his BK comes back, he's back in the same position and that's all.

After dealing with scumbag JDBs like Sherman Acquisition, Midland funding, etc..., I have realized long ago that there are no morals in the credit reporting and collections industry. These bottom feeding CAs and JDBs will do anything and everything, including breaking the law, to make a buck. Their tactics have forced many to declare bankruptcy. And the CRAs let these scumbags get away with reporting pretty much whatever they want. They have to be stopped. So, as long as it's legal, anything goes as far as I'm concerned. That way, I can sleep tonight.

And yes, you must fight fire with fire, otherwise you'll burn...

Well said. You've got to fight any legal way possible. Those that don't have the stomach for it, don't do.

The last post in this topic was posted 1951 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.