the real way to get a bk deleted early

The last post in this topic was posted 1887 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EX results came back today. They were able to delete 1 out of 4 tax liens, I only opted out of LN. There is something in the response that indicates my address information is used to verify. I am a now a firm believer that simply opting out alone will not work. I will now work on getting addresses off of the CRs then will retry the PRs. Any quick advice on getting addresses off? especially EX? Would a LN freeze be necessary?

EX results came back today. They were able to delete 1 out of 4 tax liens, I only opted out of LN. There is something in the response that indicates my address information is used to verify. I am a now a firm believer that simply opting out alone will not work. I will now work on getting addresses off of the CRs then will retry the PRs. Any quick advice on getting addresses off? especially EX? Would a LN freeze be necessary?

Just curious. How long did their reinvestigation take?

Just curious. How long did their reinvestigation take?

Almost 2 weeks

Weird...I just opted out and they deleted all of mine as soon as I got done opting out with LN. Make sure the address that is attached to that tradeline you want removed is not there first. If there is no address attached and you opt out at LN. They should vanish from there.

Chapter 13 DELETED! Holy Crap! I froze LN through a complaint with cfpb. My state is not one of the ones listed by LN for freezes. Just got the email from Transunion. I tried to opt out of LN but was not successful doing that. I only have my current address on TU.

Chapter 13 DELETED! Holy Crap! I froze LN through a complaint with cfpb. My state is not one of the ones listed by LN for freezes. Just got the email from Transunion. I tried to opt out of LN but was not successful doing that. I only have my current address on TU.

Congrats!! Some are having success. You froze LN, then disputed the BK how? What did you use? BK is still on EX, and EQ?

Congrats!! Some are having success. You froze LN, then disputed the BK how? What did you use? BK is still on EX, and EQ?

I disputed it as obsolete, I did it online, and it is still on EX and EQ.

• Admin

How old was your bk?

How old was your bk?

I filed in Feb 2010.

I opted out and did a freeze. All 3 CRA came back verfied..oh well

I think I may see the same results as you at least for EQ. . I opted out and froze, disputed online. Actually they updated my chap 13 filling from May 2007 to a discharged chap 7. At the worst and at least they will report accurately. It still shows in dispute though.

On a side note (for EQ) score jump from 620 to 671.. I had unexpected success with So Cal Edison good will letter .

I opted out and did a freeze. All 3 CRA came back verfied..oh well

I think I may see the same results as you at least for EQ. . I opted out and froze, disputed online. Actually they updated my chap 13 filling from May 2007 to a discharged chap 7. At the worst and at least they will report accurately. It still shows in dispute though.

On a side note (for EQ) score jump from 620 to 671.. I had unexpected success with So Cal Edison good will letter .

Im glad you got something good out of it. I basically wasted my time.

My 2 tax liens came back verified.

I opted out & froze

No address's deleted as I have been at the same one for 25 years.

Oh well figured long shot anyway.

Did notice one thing on EQ that the original furnisher of information on the tax lien was a company D B Dews & Associates at 12513 Laws Rd Unit 2, Buda, TX 78610-9631. Maybe they get them information from them to verify instead of LN.

Edited by qsurplus

My EX dispute for BK came back verified and "remains"

I'll wait and see what happens to the other CRA's

SUCCESS!! EQU deleted bk today!!!!!!

I just pulled usaa to check and there was no bk showing so i did a backdoor into equ and bk nowhere on file!

Now i just need to wait and see what Trans comes up with

Thanks all for your help!!

My EX dispute for BK came back verified and "remains"

I'll wait and see what happens to the other CRA's

SUCCESS!! EQU deleted bk today!!!!!!

I just pulled usaa to check and there was no bk showing so i did a backdoor into equ and bk nowhere on file!

Now i just need to wait and see what Trans comes up with

Thanks all for your help!!

Awesome stuff!! Very happy for you. What steps did you do? Also where state are you in?

The last post in this topic was posted 1887 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.