So...I tried whychats judgement removal

Dalton23

The last post in this topic was posted 2554 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

9 days for it to be delivered. It took 5 days after it left KY before it even reached some mail center in Coppell, TX. Then it sat there for three days just listed as 'in-transit/delayed' before finally yesterday saying it had left there and was 'en-route to destination'.

It was delivered today around 11:30 AM.

When it left, delivery was supposed to be last Thursday. Similar letters sent that day via CMRR to PA, MN, CA, and GA were all delivered Thursday or Friday. No idea what the issue was.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Checked the BD on Experian...judgements have been removed :yahoo:

Still hasn't updated on myfico though.

EQ is still giving me problems. Filed a complaint, they replied with...

"Equifax reviewed the complaint, its records and initiated a reinvestigation. *Equifax did not receive any additional communications from the consumer during the review of the complaint. *Equifax will mail the results of the reinvestigation within 30 days"

The other day I got a myfico alert saying my EQ score went up by 18 points b/c of a change to 2 of my 3 judgments.

"SATISFIED JUDGvalue-change-arrow.png ABSTRACT JUDG"

I checked EQ's back door, one judgment still say's satisfied and doesn't look like it's being reinvestigated. The other 2 say "pending".

I know most people seem to have problems with EX, but throughout my entire rebuilding journey EQ is the one that's given me the most problems. A month ago I had a collection deleted by the CA, TU/EX removed it immediately. A month later and it's still sitting on EQ. (waiting to dispute it until this judgement dispute is finished)

Edited by Seangar

Update:

"Equifax reviewed the complaint, its records and initiated a reinvestigation. *Equifax did not receive any additional communications from the consumer during the review of the complaint. *Equifax will mail the results of the reinvestigation within 30 days"

The other day I got a myfico alert saying my EQ score went up by 18 points b/c of a change to 2 of my 3 judgments.

I checked EQ's back door, one judgment still say's satisfied and doesn't look like it's being reinvestigated. The other 2 say "pending".

I know most people seem to have problems with EX, but throughout my entire rebuilding journey EQ is the one that's given me the most problems. A month ago I had a collection deleted by the CA, TU/EX removed it immediately. A month later and it's still sitting on EQ. (waiting to dispute it until this judgement dispute is finished)

Wow congrats..

Today I sent out my judgement disputes to EQ and TU (Not showing on EX). Hope I'm as successful.

Update:

Congrats! That's fantastic news!! :yahoo:

Update:

Congrats Seangar.

How long is it suppose to report that way for?

Update:

Congrats Seangar.

How long is it suppose to report that way for?

I'm not sure? I thought if a judgement was abstract it should be removed? This whole process is a headache.

1. CFPB still say's processing. Guessing the response from EQ was automated. Going to wait until it's completed to make another move.

2. Checking the bd on eq still says the dispute is pending. They sent me a credit report which I received yesterday along with the results of the reinvestigation. Still showing the status of 2/3 judgments is "pending; satisfied". Says nothing about "abstract" on the report. I'm not to confident anything will happen and it I'm pretty annoyed with them ignoring 1 of the 3 judgements and not re-investigating it. They basically just sent me the same exact document; "The results are: We have verified that this public record item is reporting correctly. If you have additional questions about this item please contact court house". They never provided me with the method of verification.

3. Not sure how it still stays pending on the EQ site, then they send me a "results of reinvestigation"....which shows "pending; satisfied"

4. It now says "File blocked for promotional purposes" on my report?

On a plus side EQ deleted my collection accounts....it only took them 2 months after the CA requested they be deleted :blink:

Here's the CFPB dispute:

Describe what happened so we can understand the issue...

I disputed three public records/judgements on my credit report from Equifax on 4/5/2015. They completed their investigation and updated these public records to "satisfied" and told me if I had any further questions to contact ###### County Court. I have contacted the County Court and have NO such recorded judgements. The court also told me they do not report to Equifax. In my dispute I requested that Equifax please send me the method by which they verified these public records; they never provided me with any such information.

Edited by Seangar

Don't over-complicate things with CFPB..

I got a judgment off of my uncle's EQ file about 6 weeks ago using CFPB dispute. This was after I sent out Why Chat's letter and EQ said it was "Verified". I sent the CFPB complaint saying:

"Not mine. Please remove".

No need to write a novel.

I'm not sure what the "abstract" means. Is it still reporting on your report(s)? If so, does it show a fall-off date?

I got a judgment off of my uncle's EQ file about 6 weeks ago using CFPB dispute. This was after I sent out Why Chat's letter and EQ said it was "Verified". I sent the CFPB complaint saying:

I'm not sure what the "abstract" means. Is it still reporting on your report(s)? If so, does it show a fall-off date?

haha wouldn't say it was a novel, but ya maybe I over complicated it. Yes 2 of the 3 judgments are reporting "pending; satisfied" the other is just "satisfied". The fall off date is next year. I dont understand why TU/EX immediately removed them and EQ hasnt. Then when they do a re investigation they send me the same sh*t.

haha wouldn't say it was a novel, but ya maybe I over complicated it. Yes 2 of the 3 judgments are reporting "pending; satisfied" the other is just "satisfied". The fall off date is next year. I dont understand why TU/EX immediately removed them and EQ hasnt. Then when they do a re investigation they send me the same sh*t.

Ok so they are reporting until next year.

EQ will too. Stop looking at the BD so much. You'll get the email or letter soon enough.

Got a response from CFPB:

Explanation of closure
Please be advised Equifax verified that Judgments 09204, 13062, 0916 belong to you and that the public record items are reporting correctly on the file. Written confirmation was mailed to the address on file.

The last post in this topic was posted 2554 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.