Sign in to follow this  
tophie

Business Card with PG that will pull TU or Eq?

I got my bankruptcy deleted from all three credit reports. My LLC is 6 years old now. I have 1% debt to credit utilization. I have close to $900k in available credit, but its all on the personal side.

I applied for the Amex Delta Business Card tonight and got approved for $25k. I also just got the Southwest Chase Card, but it was personal and they only gave me $25k.

I want to add one more but I want to apply for one that preferably pulls Transunion or Equifax. I'm doing the PG as I don't mind. My Fico on TU is 809. Equifax is 787. Experian is 786.

I'm wanting a card that will report only on business credit and not personal.

Any suggestions?

Cause TU has the highest Fico score. I like to keep Experian on ice. I had to unlock for Amex. The last Amex card I got I was able to persuade them to pull TU but no luck this time.

Freeze EQ and EX and go for a US Bank Biz Card (they'll pull TU)

So will BOA and Chase. Ice 'em up.

Edited by GR8WhiTE

The score range your in wont make any difference which one that pull. Just look for a card that appeals to you. When you have scores like yours which bureau they pull shouldn't be a concern.

The score range your in wont make any difference which one that pull. Just look for a card that appeals to you. When you have scores like yours which bureau they pull shouldn't be a concern.

That's true too. It's not like B* is in the picture anymore anyway. Then I can understand the TU pull.

hey toph,

how's that 300k Amex treating you?

Stop it!

Was this the guy?

I had to tell people I was joking about a guy with a 300k amex

Without PG's , My LLC has a excellent Business Equifax score , can anyone recommend business credit for equifax only. tk

I apped for a US Bank business card this week with EX frozen. They declined because EX was frozen (no pull). I called in and they insisted that all three need to be unfrozen and to call back when they are. I called back yesterday and they said they'd re-pull. Phone system went from saying declined to saying in process, but still no pull. So I'm not finding the above true so far, but I'm hopeful it'll turn out that way.

I just had EQ and EXP frozen while i applied for Us Bank .. TU Pull. Only got $12k though ... I am wondering if increases are the same on the biz side as personal where i can call in for $1500 every 6 months.

I apped for a US Bank business card this week with EX frozen. They declined because EX was frozen (no pull). I called in and they insisted that all three need to be unfrozen and to call back when they are. I called back yesterday and they said they'd re-pull. Phone system went from saying declined to saying in process, but still no pull. So I'm not finding the above true so far, but I'm hopeful it'll turn out that way.

I didn't have that problem, neither did MGB or Evil Man below v v v v v

I just had EQ and EXP frozen while i applied for Us Bank .. TU Pull. Only got $12k though ... I am wondering if increases are the same on the biz side as personal where i can call in for $1500 every 6 months.

Evil Man, MGB pointed this out a few months ago. Use your card and in 6 months request 25k.

Will they automatically pull TU with EQ and EX frozen? Or do you call in after submitting the app to request it?

Will they automatically pull TU with EQ and EX frozen? Or do you call in after submitting the app to request it?

Automatically Nate

Perfect thanks! I was declined previously before I had EQ frozen. They said everything looked good except for the new accounts and inqs (and of course a steaming pile of BK7 on EQ).

EQ and EX are frozen now and TU is clean, clean, CLEAN ! ! ! :lol:

Perfect thanks! I was declined previously before I had EQ frozen. They said everything looked good except for the new accounts and inqs (and of course a steaming pile of BK7 on EQ).

EQ and EX are frozen now and TU is clean, clean, CLEAN ! ! ! :lol:

I'm talking on the Biz side. I don't know if it's the same for personal or not.

Still open, got an auto increase last month.

I noticed last week that it says on the card, member since 07. Definitely didn't have a card in 07, but I'm not saying a word.

hey toph,

how's that 300k Amex treating you?

I didn't have that problem, neither did MGB or Evil Man below v v v v v

Well, still no TU pull for me. It's still "being processed"according to the phone system, but no TU pull yet and it's been almost a week. Too bad as I really wanted this business card, but I stopped holding my breath.

Great insight, I was actually wonder if Freezing on the business side would render same results as personal credit pulls. I'll check it out. ( First post !! :) )

I'm looking for Business credit with EQ lenders , I have 4 positive lines , no negative accounts . ^ yr company

Great post. Anyone have more info on what which business cards to go for based on each credit bureau? Currently have 724 on EQ and TU. 710 on EX. Im sure freezing helps to prevent a boat load of inquiries too.