virtualtreasure

Discover luv button fixed: Your credit line has been increased.

...I was chatting with a rep yesterday when I signed up for the June/July promo, and he said it's 90 days from opening date for the first CLI. That doesn't jive with what's been happening in this thread.

This whole thing is starting to look more like a snafu...

I'm not so sure it was completely a snafu. If the CLIs were all the same or there was some consistency in the size of them I could see. But many with lower SLs had $1k CLIs. Myself, I had a starting limit of $1500 and received two $3k CLIs.

There was a consistent patter in the CLIs.

...as an aside; has anyone tried a automated phone cli?

...DC all over again.

Nah... They sure aren't cousins...

They've been slapping me Plastic lately.

Love the new Hockey Card

Makes my wallet look more luxurious

...DC all over again.

Love the new Hockey Card

Is the NHL card a separate line, or could I change the image on my it to an NHL image? Hmmm...

@ubercat, ?I tried an automatic cli last week...I ended up with a rep who asked me a few questions,....was approved for $1000.00 increase

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@ubercat, ?I tried an automatic cli last week...I ended up with a rep who asked me a few questions,....was approved for $1000.00 increase

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soft inquiry?

it worked for 2 times ....1k limit increase....

but today:

CREDIT LINE INCREASE REQUEST

Your request is under review.
Decisions are typically made within 2 business days. There's nothing else you need to do at this time.
any idea ? :blush2:

...DC all over again.

Love the new Hockey Card

Is the NHL card a separate line, or could I change the image on my it to an NHL image? Hmmm...

NHL card is the same line. Just go to Account/Add or Replace a card and select the team you want. I just got the Blackhawks card 2 weeks ago.

Dang, wish I would have checked this thread before hitting the love button. I requested a CLI and got a pending notification. I don't put much spending on my card bs got an auto $1.5 on the 30th. Limit is $16.5k

but today:

Decisions are typically made within 2 business days. There's nothing else you need to do at this time.

Read the last 5 pages of this thread?

Ok well, just so you know you wil be missing out on compliments if you don't use it (Kman, here's your bus please proceed in an orderly fashion to under it) :rofl:

I hate to say it, but the couple of times I've used my Disco IT I've gotten comments. The rough texture, no raised numbers, and the holographic magnetic strip.

There's just nothing else you need to do :rofl:

Including using their stupid card beyond the $2.02/month for Amazon gift cards.

They recently decided that they couldn't figure out the mortgage business and decide to exit that market. I have my fingers crossed that they'll also get out of the credit card business.

I thought Kman had an image of a turd on his Disco IT :dntknw:

but today:

I got the same message on Saturday and still was never notified of their decision ( obviously it was a big no ) lol

I guess this is now the thread where we wait to see if the CLIs get rolled back...

Most likely not going to happen and if it does, not to everyone

I hope it does. I will get a sadistic pleasure from the volume and overall breadth of the lamentations which are sure to follow.

Disco will be reviled, and CV will be elevated to some sort of counterculture demigod status.

They will disappoint many in some spectacular way with these CLIs.

$10 Amazon gift card to first person who can find a pre-2015 post by CV praising Discover.

477ceec939d23ea4b94ba9a6505550a8_zps8bft

DISCLAIMER: Reward is only available to members with LESS than 500 posts , cuz that worked so good before if I recall correctly :rofl:

And imagine the knowledge that could be picked up in the pursuit of the bounty! And no half compliments, there should be no debate how much he loves Disco in his post. And...........GO!

$10 Amazon gift card to first person who can find a pre-2015 post by CV praising Discover.

477ceec939d23ea4b94ba9a6505550a8_zps8bft

DISCLAIMER: Reward is only available to members with LESS than 500 posts , cuz that worked so good before if I recall correctly :rofl:

And imagine the knowledge that could be picked up in the pursuit of the bounty! And no half compliments, there should be no debate how much he loves Disco in his post. And...........GO!

Damn you!

I would totally win the GC if I had like 6,000 less posts

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Your request cannot be completed because the web server or the web application has experienced a technical error. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Your request cannot be completed because the web server or the web application has experienced a technical error. For assistance, please call 1-800-DISCOVER (1-800-347-2683).

I think that's common this time of night.

Discover It Success!!!! Recon advice ?

photo-thumb-127980.jpg?_r=1417950759 Posted by cv91915 on 30 August 2013 - 11:19 AM in Credit Forum

TheMigs, on 30 Aug 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:snapback.png

So I tried 3 times, everytime I requested a CLI they said to wait 3 months and the account would be reviewed again. Oh Well I'm still happy to have this niffy looking Discover IT card.... :grin: Now its time for a new wallet.

I just got one of these and I love, love, love it! It's so liberating not carrying around all of those useless B-list cards (whatever your personal B-list may be)!!

http://www.tumi.com/...&prodFindSrc=rv

Did I mention that I love it? :P

Obviously he was referring to the Discover Card, right??? :grin:

Edited by djhall

EUREKA! I found it!!!! :ph34r:

Discover It Success!!!! Recon advice ?

photo-thumb-127980.jpg?_r=1417950759 Posted by cv91915 on 30 August 2013 - 11:19 AM in Credit Forum

TheMigs, on 30 Aug 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:snapback.png

So I tried 3 times, everytime I requested a CLI they said to wait 3 months and the account would be reviewed again. Oh Well I'm still happy to have this niffy looking Discover IT card.... :grin: Now its time for a new wallet.

I just got one of these and I love, love, love it! It's so liberating not carrying around all of those useless B-list cards (whatever your personal B-list may be)!!

http://www.tumi.com/...&prodFindSrc=rv

Did I mention that I love it? :P

Obviously he was referring to the Discover Card, right??? :grin:

Oh yes indeed... and NiceAss

Easy lil rangers! I read it as a glowing review for the Tumi wallet.

Everyone feel free to chime in, I'm certain the poster in question will check in and confirm or deny :rofl:

"I was speaking of the wallet that I linked. I think you were still referring to your It card. :P"

Edited by RecoveredDebtaholic