Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

virtualtreasure

Discover luv button fixed: Your credit line has been increased.

Add me to the list of $500 increase.

Hit the button Friday after having it open for 3 months. Not instant and said they need 2 business days.

Logged in tonight and saw they raised it $500.

I guess it's better than nothing and it didn't cost a hard so there's that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'm not seeing the button when I log in. Is it on the App or should it be visible on Desktop? I've tried Safari and Chrome . Nothing.

I'm not seeing the button when I log in. Is it on the App or should it be visible on Desktop? I've tried Safari and Chrome . Nothing.

fY9GKSL.jpg

fY9GKSL.jpg

Ah so when they say Luv Button they mean Credit Line Increase link. Thank you!

Edited by GoneGrl

+$200 to $14,200 First back to back monthly increase in 14 months.

DW +$4700 to $25200 First increase in 11 months.

I almost just fell out of my chair....... DW was denied moments before this. I still click weekly to no avail on both. 12 months with no increase whatsoever on this card.

Untitled.png

Things are starting to heat up here.... Back to Back to Back months......... First time ever. Card was $9500 in December.

+$4800 --> $19K

In the last 3 months Discover has gone from 14/16 to 7/13 in terms of my highest limits on currently open cards.

I almost just fell out of my chair....... DW was denied moments before this. I still click weekly to no avail on both. 12 months with no increase whatsoever on this card.

Untitled.png

Things are starting to heat up here.... Back to Back to Back months......... First time ever. Card was $9500 in December.

+$4800 --> $19K

In the last 3 months Discover has gone from 14/16 to 7/13 in terms of my highest limits on currently open cards.

If you ever want to get past $50k they now require you to walk your POI docs to Riverwoods, Illinois.

Untitled.png

+$4800 --> $19K

If you ever want to get past $50k they now require you to walk your POI docs to Riverwoods, Illinois.

I hope u bring snacks for that walk. :rofl:

Clicked the "Luv" button, got the 2 day answer. Today I had a voicemail from Discover in regards to the increase request. Do I call them back or not?

Clicked the "Luv" button, got the 2 day answer. Today I had a voicemail from Discover in regards to the increase request. Do I call them back or not?

Why wouldn't you?

^ to avoid the disappointment of not getting approved for the increase request

You're guaranteed to be disappointed for not getting approved for the increase request if you don't call them back.

Ah so when they say Luv Button they mean Credit Line Increase link. Thank you!

What did you think it was? A link to Tinder??? :grin:

Me and DW got denied due to insufficient experience at our current limits.

What's the rule of thumb time period to wait between hitting the luv button on Discovery?

Me and DW got denied due to insufficient experience at our current limits.

What's the rule of thumb time period to wait between hitting the luv button on Discovery?

I got that same letter but had this account about 6 years I guess they want me use of more..

Just to be clear, when you click on "Credit Line Increase" in your profile, it instantly gives you an increase after one click, correct? So then when it just goes to the form it's going to probably deny and hard pull, amirite?