Please use the Feedback forum for questions about the upgrade.  We will get to them as quickly as possible.

virtualtreasure

Discover luv button fixed: Your credit line has been increased.

Last CLI was on 9/1 from $52,000 to $57,000.

I just got this, after two or three FOADs since 9/1.

U6nV8Po.png

Prediction: I will receive a phone call in the next 72 hours, and they'll ask me to confirm my income. I will repeat the number that I entered into the CLI form just now, and they'll grant me a $2,000 increase.

I'll come back with an update.

Last CLI was on 9/1 from $52,000 to $57,000.

I just got this, after two or three FOADs since 9/1.

U6nV8Po.png

Prediction: I will receive a phone call in the next 72 hours, and they'll ask me to confirm my income. I will repeat the number that I entered into the CLI form just now, and they'll grant me a $2,000 increase.

I'll come back with an update.

Just got the call.

The woman asked for my annual income, and I repeated the amount that I submitted with the request.

She put me on hold and came back to offer me +$3,000, with income verification. They no longer accept income documents via email, only by fax or USPS. :lol:

Discovery can FOAD.

I've been getting FOAD letters every time I've asked for a cli since early this year. Most recently in November.

Instant +$4000 to $47k. Discover must be feeling the spirit of Christmas.

I've been getting FOAD letters every time I've asked for a cli since early this year. Most recently in November.

Instant +$4000 to $47k. Discover must be feeling the spirit of Christmas.

That's a nice CLI.

I just got offered a 300 CLI is it even worth accepting?

I called in before accepting it online and I was transferred to the CL increase department the rep told me based on my history with them they are comfortable giving me 1K CLI or I had the option of getting a HP. I declined them both. Who knows how long I would be stuck with the "Not enough time at this limit" or whatever the verbiage is.

Take away: I think you can call in before accepting online and see if they will offer a higher limit with the SP. It's the second time it happened for me

DW just hit the Luv button computer gave up $300 called in and doubled dipped got another $700 for a total of 1K all on same SP Big Bear lol.

You knew I would ask... :lol:

Congrats to her on the CLIs!

I spun the CLI wheel today, and I'll be damned first CLI in over a year 3k makes CL 34.5k. I did end up maxing out the Amazon quarter probably helped.

I spun the CLI wheel today, and I'll be damned first CLI in over a year 3k makes CL 34.5k. I did end up maxing out the Amazon quarter probably helped.

Congrats. Mine is at $31.5K. When did you open the account?

+$200 to $14,200 First back to back monthly increase in 14 months.

DW +$4700 to $25200 First increase in 11 months.

Edited by EricDET

I love these threads... They make me itchy to pull the triggers and I can't help myself.

Instant increase of $2,800 taking me from $8,200 to $11,000. Got a $1,300 increase in November; denied in December.

Hit the button for DW. Instant increase of $2,000 taking her from $8,000 to $10,000.

Poor DW. I've had my card for 8 months and have gone from $5,500 to $11,000. She's had her card for 18 years and has only just now hit $10k. Of course, she never asked for CLIs until she met me and I used the wonderful information I've learned here to help her.