virtualtreasure

Discover luv button fixed: Your credit line has been increased.

My Discovery IT just went from being tied for my 13th highest limit to being my 13th highest limit all by itself. :lol:

Edited by cv91915

My Discovery IT just went from being tied for my 13th highest limit to being my 13th highest limit all by itself. :lol:

Are you going to send them a thank you card? They deserve it don't you think?

Are you going to send them a thank you card? They deserve it don't you think?

I am going to hand deliver a Starbucks gift card with a $5 face value that has $0.09 on it.

Thanks for the heads up. +$500. Who on earth would request a cli and then use that drop down menu to accept less than the paltry sum they offer?

Ok, there really is something to be said for this. DW got a HP $500 only 60 days ago. Just went online again and got a SP $1000 to bring her to $4000.

Virtually no usage of the card.

Got 1K increase SP. Interesting, because I got a HP CLI in January so it's only been 2 1/2 months.

1K here also..

Sure beats a HP and fighting them to raise you to 1.5K on an everlasting phone call...

What's the time frame for requesting CLIs?

I have to admit, I don't know when I should try again. This is my first CLI from Discover. :swoon:

How can you tell if they want a HP or not?

Online, the CLI page says, "After reviewing your application, we may need to pull a credit bureau report, which may affect your credit score. In these cases, we will proceed with the application only with your consent."

I believe the automated phone system will try to transfer you to a human if they are going to do a hard pull. Hang up if you only want a soft.

How can you tell if they want a HP or not?

After submitting, they will tell you if you want to proceed, a HP will be used

+1000 here to 4K to 5K, I'll take it. Always wanted a HP before and better then the $500 increase they gave with a HP a year or so ago.