Sign in to follow this  
tmkats

Commenity can bite me

DW applied in store for Lane Bryant and was approved for a low limit card, which is fine since it will be PIF and will hardly ever be used. Her credit is horrible, like really bad.

*I* on the other hand, can't get approved for crap from them. No SCT, BJ's Mastercard, nothing. I'm lucky if they even fart in my direction.

Almost 6 months out of BK with current scores in my siggy. I seriously don't understand them.

/rant

They may be doing you a favor. :grin:

Yeah, probably, but at least it would be nice to be recognized by them.

I'm not so concerned about the store cards as I am the MC.

+1 they never report monthly. They haven't reported in about 4 or 5 months for me. I have no earthly idea to get them to update. I just made a purchase last month. I am going to let it bill so I can see if this get them to update.

+1 they never report monthly. They haven't reported in about 4 or 5 months for me. I have no earthly idea to get them to update. I just made a purchase last month. I am going to let it bill so I can see if this get them to update.

That's the only way that they update.

I have had a positive balance the last 4 months and they report for me. CC in signature.

Tell those ComenityClowns to...

SayHellotoMLP_zps85e270e6.jpg

I saw you posted and was hoping for a pony.

Thanks!

They are doing you a favor. :grin:

FYP.

I know I know.

It's just the whole principle thing.

I have had a positive balance the last 4 months and they report for me. CC in signature.

why would you carry a balance on their card? Just curious

tmkats--

FWIW.....I've never been able to get any of their visa or MC cards and at this point don't want them....I made the mistake of doing a lot of SCTs (see my siggy) that I now have the pleasure of closing monthly....I think they are doing you a HUGE favor! I'm tired of having to buy something for $5 or 10 bucks to get them to report....so I started closing them at their 24 month mark...oh and was told by a UW at Chase you have a lot of Commenity cards...-ugh thanks I think and politely declined me for Chase freedom. I do understand your rant though.

Edited by blqbutterfly

tmkats--

FWIW.....I've never been able to get any of their visa or MC cards and at this point don't want them....I made the mistake of doing a lot of SCTs (see my siggy) that I now have the pleasure of closing monthly....I think they are doing you a HUGE favor! I'm tired of having to buy something for $5 or 10 bucks to get them to report....so I started closing them at their 24 month mark...oh and was told by a UW at Chase you have a lot of Commenity cards...-ugh thanks I think and politely declined me for Chase freedom. I do understand your rant though.

Thanks and yeah, I know they aren't the greatest.

I'd love to get back in with Chase. Sadly, I probably have another 5 years or so for that.

I'm any case, maybe I'll try over the summer and see what happens.

Edited by tmkats

I tried last week and it felt like it was a yes until she hit me with that statement about Comenity cards and that I have a balance on X amount of cards...to which I replied by my utilization is under 30% and your card would allow me to use the BT offer and pay off those and use your card primarily....LOL it didn't work....but it was a good try! I was happy she said nothing about my BK and congratulated me on rebuilding my credit in a good time frame....I have CB to thank for that....sure wish I would have read that dont get toy cards thread first...you live and you learn!

I tried last week and it felt like it was a yes until she hit me with that statement about Comenity cards and that I have a balance on X amount of cards...to which I replied by my utilization is under 30% and your card would allow me to use the BT offer and pay off those and use your card primarily....LOL it didn't work....but it was a good try! I was happy she said nothing about my BK and congratulated me on rebuilding my credit in a good time frame....I have CB to thank for that....sure wish I would have read that dont get toy cards thread first...you live and you learn!

I hear ya. I have Kohls and Target and don't think I'm getting anymore.

Waiting for time to pass is sooooo hard.

But I'm using my Cap1's and treating them well son hopefully something happens during the summer.

Think of Comenity as a woman. She'll want you the minute you GENUINELY don't want her any more.

The kicker is just that -- you genuinely won't want her. But it'll be a nice ego boost and will wash you in a warm sensation of vindicated bliss.

Ask me how I know. :grin:

Think of Comenity as a woman. She'll want you the minute you GENUINELY don't want her any more.

The kicker is just that -- you genuinely won't want her. But it'll be a nice ego boost and will wash you in a warm sensation of vindicated bliss.

Ask me how I know. :grin:

I could add to that analogy about how it's pay to play with reporting to the CRAs, but this is a family forum.

Well. I never. :beee:

Yes you have, quit playing.
So...you're now the understudy for K-Man? :mellow:

Lol. I'm on mobile so I can't post pony pics or I would have.

Next best thing.

Lol. I'm on mobile so I can't post pony pics or I would have. Next best thing.

Bring%20My%20Paddle_zpsiafzv2nl.png

Lol. I'm on mobile so I can't post pony pics or I would have. Next best thing.
Bring%20My%20Paddle_zpsiafzv2nl.png

LMAO