M$ speed bumps

Konrad2012

On my 7th transaction, Chase sent me an email to confirm.

The 8th took a phone call to Fraud Services.

Think I'll let the Ink cool down for the rest of the day :D

And Office Depot (at least the one I went to) was a no go for the discount.

I hate you. With love.

I hate you. With love.

I think that's a man crush, or is it a bromance?

I forget :grin:

I hate you. With love.

It's a M$n Crush

I hate you. With love.

It's a M$n Crush

The crush was on Chase.

The 2nd OM I went to had a pile of $200 VGC's INSIDE the display, which doubles as a storage area (which I helped myself to). I know they are still there, so tomorrow I shall return and pillage again. Totally free UR's, without even waiting for a rebate, are just too sweet.

Just leave the guy alone. He wants to M$, but made a decision not to.

I was eligible to get my drivers license back about 9 years ago. I just didn't feel like going through the whole process.

Now I'm at a point where I kind of want to. When I feel ready I will go ahead and get it.

Maybe he will do the same, maybe not. Who cares?

I didn't get a driver's license until I was like 24 or 25 years old lol.

My thought pattern was: they can't take away from you, what you don't have.

Driving on a suspended license is a much worse problem then driving without a license.

Kind of like why don't carry a wallet any more: you can't lose what you don't have.

FYI, tried to buy an AGC with Discover (really, moving part of a balance over). Denied several times... I had set my cash advance limit to $0, and rep said that's what it was showing as, thus denied.

(no probs, will just buy some VGC at CVS straight up instead, but would have been nice.)

I actually live NEXT DOOR to a Family Dollar, and went to get my first Serve today. When I got to the register at the Family Dollar today, I noticed the rack was cleared of a lot of VGCs and MoneyPak etc, and inquired as to why it looked so bare.

The cashier told me TODAY they took them down because they will not be selling them anymore.

I asked why, and she said that this particular Family Dollar is converting into a Dollar General.

What are the odds the very day I decide to jump into M$, this happens? LOL I knew full well that RB's are reloadable there for a few months now, I just havent gotten around to messing with M$ yet.

Either way, its not the only FD near me.

My question is, has anyone tried to reload at a Dollar General now that they have been merged with Family Dollar? Long shot, but I figured I would try. Once the store next to me changes to a Dollar General Ill at least TRY it. Something tells me if they took down all the AGCs and VGCs that its a big no. They didnt even have Serve.

I had day-dreamed of walking next door to do my Serve loads with VGCs at FD, looks like it wont be quite that easy for me, but still super easy as long as it continues to work at Family Dollar.

I read that some people were having trouble loading their Serve at WalMart via VGCs/PIN....anyone still able to load theirs at WM?

Now Dan's Deals is posting regarding the Office Max promo that it's not just $15 off $300, it's also $30 off $600. Live and learn...

Actually it is more than that with a friendly clerk. Keep trying multiple 0f 300's. 900, 1200,1500 and so on.

I actually live NEXT DOOR to a Family Dollar, and went to get my first Serve today. When I got to the register at the Family Dollar today, I noticed the rack was cleared of a lot of VGCs and MoneyPak etc, and inquired as to why it looked so bare.

The cashier told me TODAY they took them down because they will not be selling them anymore.

I asked why, and she said that this particular Family Dollar is converting into a Dollar General.

What are the odds the very day I decide to jump into M$, this happens? LOL I knew full well that RB's are reloadable there for a few months now, I just havent gotten around to messing with M$ yet.

Either way, its not the only FD near me.

My question is, has anyone tried to reload at a Dollar General now that they have been merged with Family Dollar? Long shot, but I figured I would try. Once the store next to me changes to a Dollar General Ill at least TRY it. Something tells me if they took down all the AGCs and VGCs that its a big no. They didnt even have Serve.

I had day-dreamed of walking next door to do my Serve loads with VGCs at FD, looks like it wont be quite that easy for me, but still super easy as long as it continues to work at Family Dollar.

I read that some people were having trouble loading their Serve at WalMart via VGCs/PIN....anyone still able to load theirs at WM?

In my small town I'm using the grocery to buy VGCs, $1k - $2k at a time. It's all on my way home, next stop WM to load Serve. I don't have an ATM so I have only been doing a single $500 load per trip at this location at CS desk. From there stop by FD and load another $500. No problems here....I'm being overly conservative but mostly just working these locations to meet bonus spend, not pushing the limits daily.

For the past few days I have not been able to reload my Redcard. I've gone to several Targets, swipe the card, they enter the amount and it always says error please contact csr. The cashiers think the system is down? Anyone experience this?

Happened to me once. It turned out I was trying to load above the $5000 monthly limit and hadn't realized I was so close already.

For the past few days I have not been able to reload my Redcard. I've gone to several Targets, swipe the card, they enter the amount and it always says error please contact csr. The cashiers think the system is down? Anyone experience this?

Happened to me once. It turned out I was trying to load above the $5000 monthly limit and hadn't realized I was so close already.
oh, that might just be the case. I'll double check, thank you!

Hello everyone, I'm going to start M$'ing, just wanted to make sure I have the basics down. I've been reading this thread and churners on Redit.

Step 1. Buy Serve
Step 2. Buy VGC
Step 3. Go to Walmart to a cashier and have them load the VGC's onto the Serve card.

Step 4. Profit.

For my clarification, VGC = virtual gift card?
I usually buy AmEx prepaid cards, will those work? Or just do Visa Vanilla Gift Cards?

Thanks for reading.

Hello everyone, I'm going to start M$'ing, just wanted to make sure I have the basics down. I've been reading this thread and churners on Redit.

Step 1. Buy Serve

Step 2. Buy VGC

Step 3. Go to Walmart to a cashier and have them load the VGC's onto the Serve card.

Step 4. Profit.

I usually buy AmEx prepaid cards, will those work? Or just do Visa Vanilla Gift Cards?

Thanks for reading.

You're going to start M$ing but you usually buy AGC's?? That seems odd. What do you do with the AGC's?

Step 1. Buy Serve

Step 2. Buy VGC

Step 4. Profit.

Thanks for reading.

You're going to start M$ing but you usually buy AGC's?? That seems odd. What do you do with the AGC's?

I use them for my business

Vanilla not virtual

Ah, makes more sense now. Wait, so IS it vanilla or Visa? Two different opinions on here.

I read on another thread you can buy Vanillas and load them at Family Dollar now that Walmart instituted the $49 limit.

Will try today, thanks for the info so far guys. If I M$, should I focus more on my Barclays Aviator card, SPG Amex, or Chase IHG?

What is a goal I should set for each month to M$? Is $3000-5000 the norm or should I am higher? Thanks guys.

Important Information

Guidelines