M$ speed bumps

Konrad2012

I was at Simon Mall last week and the rep had a list of people banned from buying GF.

I asked why and she just they were bad people.

Did you make the list? :P

I was checking out the Simon blacklist at my mall one day. It was "racially disproportionate" to say the least.

I just got approved for a business account with Simon. Up to 10k per order.

Online or a the mall?
Online.

I'd heard they sold 1k denominations but it appears to only be up to .5 there as well.

Edited by mec

I just got approved for a business account with Simon. Up to 10k per order.

Online or a the mall?
Online.

I'd heard they sold 1k denominations but it appears to only be up to .5 there as well.

They should come personalized as well which in certain instances could be beneficial.

Should I read up on the 5 back card or is that all done?

Depends on what participants you have available, what liquidation avenues you have available. And especially depends how hard your local participants have been raped by my collaborators.

Edited by Konrad2012

Fraud alert this am at Walgreens on a $1009.88 charge. (my first)

Checked email after trying the transaction a second time and saw the FA email from chase. I pressed the yes it was me buttons and showed the cashier my card and ID.

Then tried again and I noticed the cashier had removed one of the cards. I swiped and the (2) transaction went through.

Then I noticed I also had a text from Chase That said there has been further activity on this card pleas call the number on the card.

I ran another transaction for 3 bucks to use as a conversation piece. Then called. Input my info and got a message that said "If you believe you have been disconnected in error, please call back..."

I guess that means they just wanted me to call but maybe they expect me to call again. I don't know.

Hmm... I've had my Freedom almost 18 mo. and never had a fraud alert until a week ago. I had bought my 2nd Gift card for the month at WG no problem. Then I drove to a different town to see a movie and used the card to pay for it...It went thru fine..So turned off phone and saw the movie. After movie I turned on phone and had fraud alert ( text msg)asking if made the charge...I responded yes. That was the end of it...So the next day went again to WG and bought another GC..So in less than 3 weeks completed my Drugstore category and took my card to within $100 of it's little $2k limit...Will PIF before statement cuts. Funny several $500 charges are ok but $20 movie ticket got flagged! I've used it out of town before...hmm

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I also did my first split transaction at USPS today.

It was uneventful.

The FA at Walgreens was the first time I had shopped at that particular store. The cashier asked another employee how many Vanillas they were allowed to sell at once so they probably see some MS there. It's a couple of blocks away from the Post Office, and a couple of blocks from a bank branch I bank at... and I drive by there between 8:30 and 9:30 most days of the week.

I can see becoming a regular.

Hi all,

I went to WM money center Thu to reload my GoBank card with a USBank VGC. I tried it twice and the cashier said it did not go through. They did not give me a receipt. No money posted to my GoBank account.

I checked the VGC balance today, and WM did actually remove the $500 from the card. So they are sitting on my $500.

What is the best way to get my money back from Walmart?

I'm guessing I have to go to customer service, show them the VGC, and have them trace the transaction and determine they took my money and never sent it to GoBank. Any other advice or experience?

Thanks in advance.

Are you sure the VGC wasn't already drained prior to Wally?

Yes, I'm sure. I checked the balance and changed the PIN immediately before going to WM.

The only transaction listed is from WM at the time I went there Thu.

The VGC is not compromised. The mistake is definitely on WM's end.

Yes, I'm sure. I checked the balance and changed the PIN immediately before going to WM.

I've had it happen it Sucks!! Took 4-5 days then my money was back on G/C

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for your response.

Did WM refund the money to the VGC automatically?

Or did you have to go to WM to initiate the refund? (If so, how? Customer Service desk?)

Thanks for your response.

Did WM refund the money to the VGC automatically?

Or did you have to go to WM to initiate the refund? (If so, how? Customer Service desk?)

I spoke with Walmart "money management" something like that at the Walmart I did the transaction at and explained everything and they just said that it would be refunded back.

Be careful as it is worst than crack cocaine.

Is it only Vanilla's that can be used at USPS? I typically buy at Kroger, so US Bank, and the only time I tried to use one at a USPS for a MO and a package I was shipping, it did not work. Only have one USPS I pass regularly, but my primary WM was out of commission for MOs for 3 days last week due to some printer issues, so it is always nice to have a work around.

Hi all,

I went to WM money center Thu to reload my GoBank card with a USBank VGC. I tried it twice and the cashier said it did not go through. They did not give me a receipt. No money posted to my GoBank account.

I checked the VGC balance today, and WM did actually remove the $500 from the card. So they are sitting on my $500.

What is the best way to get my money back from Walmart?

I'm guessing I have to go to customer service, show them the VGC, and have them trace the transaction and determine they took my money and never sent it to GoBank. Any other advice or experience?

Thanks in advance.

Is it pending or posted? If pending it may just fall off be itself.

Be careful as it is worst than crack cocaine.

Is it only Vanilla's that can be used at USPS? I typically buy at Kroger, so US Bank, and the only time I tried to use one at a USPS for a MO and a package I was shipping, it did not work. Only have one USPS I pass regularly, but my primary WM was out of commission for MOs for 3 days last week due to some printer issues, so it is always nice to have a work around.

I don't think the US Bank cards work at USPS since before I started this from my reading but I have never tried them.

Vanilla Visa and Master Cards both do work at USPS.

I haven't bought any US Bank cards yet but I am interested in finding another MO source for them too as a Walmart in the event there are issues or future policy changes.

Important Information

Guidelines