• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to STOP asking stores questions and read this thread first.  

I've had no problems at a local grocery store (national chain) running both store-type gift cards as well as the V/MC/AXP gift cards and paying with American Express.  Granted, i was not doing it for

Vanilla. They work with serve at Family Dollar but not at Walmart.  I'll add that it is hit or miss on variable loads. My closest Walgreens only carries $200 VGC's. Another town away they have $50

I had some old BanCorp cards laying around and decided to try the USPS again. It worked. At least I know I can get my Freedom/Discover bonus for the next few months.

Don't know if a VGC will work at my post office every time u use a card for something the Post Office Bot ask to see the card.

I had some old BanCorp cards laying around and decided to try the USPS again. It worked. At least I know I can get my Freedom/Discover bonus for the next few months.

Don't know if a VGC will work at my post office every time u use a card for something the Post Office Bot ask to see the card.

I have only once done a VGC for MO there, but I do ship a lot. I get asked to see the CC (which must be signed) and also for ID when I use that method of payment. So long as it is debit, and a pin is entered, have never been asked to see the physical card. I will try a few VGCs in the next week now that Kroger is out.

I have only once done a VGC for MO there, but I do ship a lot. I get asked to see the CC (which must be signed) and also for ID when I use that method of payment.

Depending what "a lot" is, the AMEX BGR and Chase Ink Preferred are both 3x at the post office with no shenanigans.

I have only once done a VGC for MO there, but I do ship a lot. I get asked to see the CC (which must be signed) and also for ID when I use that method of payment.

Depending what "a lot" is, the AMEX BGR and Chase Ink Preferred are both 3x at the post office with no shenanigans.

My post office won't accept CCs for VGC purchases. A travesty for sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it just my areas or your malls also have just those packaged gebits during the holidays? Never once I thought it'd need so much finger strength to open them up.

HOLY COW! I just received some Cole Haan gift cards in the mail. That glue is no joke. I'm being 100% honest when I say that little dab of glue could probably hold up a basketball in the air. If you just rip the card off the paper really hard, I guarantee the glue will stay put and you'll just rip the paper.

My post office won't accept CCs for VGC purchases. A travesty for sure

I was talking about legitimate shipping. USPS hasn't taken CC for GC in a while. Definitely too bad. Buy MGC and liquidate all at the same time to crush BGR and the new Chase Ink Preferred and then move on to the SimplyCashPlus

Has the 5 back Visa card always been on GiftCardMall.com? I just stumbled up on it this morning. Seems too good to be true. EDIT: They are $500 max 5 back Visa's

Also, I have read reports that TopCashBack.com tracks the GCM Visa's at the 2% rate, not the 1.25% rate. That is why I am trying to get these damn orders to go through.

Edited by pwd847

I thought that 5 back visa looked worthless to me. Only 5 back a just a few places unless I misunderstood.

And Walmart / usps were not thoses places.

CVS
I don't buy anything from cvs but gift cards which I'm guessing may not be bought with this gift card?

I thought that 5 back visa looked worthless to me. Only 5 back a just a few places unless I misunderstood.

CVS
I don't buy anything from cvs but gift cards which I'm guessing may not be bought with this gift card?

Guessing never proves anything.

CVS

Guessing never proves anything.

Except being wrong in this case. :)

I owned a checkout at Target yesterday for 15 mins. $5,100 in GC's.

I meant to go back for a second round, but I was lazy. Now I'm kind of regretting it.

Edited by pwd847

I saw a chick I used to date at the Post Office while buying MO's yesterday.

Last time I saw her was 2004, she was drunk at a bar, yelling at me that I'm selfish, I have a death wish, that I'm not invincible and I deserve to die and a bunch of other nonsense.

I was just going to ignore her since she's with what I assume is her daughter and I'm with my wife and son. But she comes up to me and just starts balling, telling me how sorry she is, how horrible the things she said were, how she prayed for me every day. Post Office is full, all the employees know me. My wife and kid are just staring at us, the employees are staring, the customers are staring, her kid is crying asking her what's wrong.

All I wanted to do was buy some MO's and make it to BofA before 17:00. Frucking nuts...

I saw a chick I used to date at the Post Office while buying MO's yesterday.

Last time I saw her was 2004, she was drunk at a bar, yelling at me that I'm selfish, I have a death wish, that I'm not invincible and I deserve to die and a bunch of other nonsense.

I was just going to ignore her since she's with what I assume is her daughter and I'm with my wife and son. But she comes up to me and just starts balling, telling me how sorry she is, how horrible the things she said were, how she prayed for me every day. Post Office is full, all the employees know me. My wife and kid are just staring at us, the employees are staring, the customers are staring, her kid is crying asking her what's wrong.

All I wanted to do was buy some MO's and make it to BofA before 17:00. Frucking nuts...

And then you woke up! :P

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    elev8Life

Important Information

Guidelines