Any GC's I buy in the future, will be of the same type I purchased last night. I remember reading about the MGC's here in the past.

My plan is to try Kate, and have mapped out a few of those locations you suggested to me a LONG time ago ;)

Do you still have Kates? Every one within an hour drive of me was replaced last month.

It was there last week. I'm going there tonight, will let you know later.

Just returned... no more Kate.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to STOP asking stores questions and read this thread first.  

I've had no problems at a local grocery store (national chain) running both store-type gift cards as well as the V/MC/AXP gift cards and paying with American Express.  Granted, i was not doing it for

Vanilla. They work with serve at Family Dollar but not at Walmart.  I'll add that it is hit or miss on variable loads. My closest Walgreens only carries $200 VGC's. Another town away they have $50

Bought my first VGC today... Yea.

@Kroger (US Bank purple/gray) $475, $5.95 fee (paid fee w/cash). Cashier didn't ask for ID.

One question - There were no instructions for pin activation. Just said I could register online, if I wanted to. Yes, it's a debit card. How do these particular cards work, pin wise?

TIA

Because the pin is inside the packaging

Why pay the fee in cash and forgo rewards on that amount?

Chit... if it were a snake. I didn't notice the extra white flap on the inside... thanks.

Idk, I guess I was being paranoid. Didn't want the fee on my receipt. Same reason for the $475 :blush: lol

I don't know what you're going to do with it, but if it ever involves Walmart make sure to get the USB VGC's like you got and not the USB MGC's.

Kongrats, you are now officially more advanced at M$ than TheRealCappyFromCB

Just returned from purchasing a MO at Walmart. I can't believe how easy it was. Only info she wanted was "How much?". I don't know if all the Money Centers are set up the same way, but they can't see anything you're doing on your side of the counter :D Deposited to checking on the way home.

@Kroger (US Bank purple/gray) $475, $5.95 fee (paid fee w/cash). Cashier didn't ask for ID.

One question - There were no instructions for pin activation. Just said I could register online, if I wanted to. Yes, it's a debit card. How do these particular cards work, pin wise?

TIA

Chit... if it were a snake. I didn't notice the extra white flap on the inside... thanks.

Idk, I guess I was being paranoid. Didn't want the fee on my receipt. Same reason for the $475 :blush: lol

I don't know what you're going to do with it, but if it ever involves Walmart make sure to get the USB VGC's like you got and not the USB MGC's.

Just returned from purchasing a MO at Walmart. I can't believe how easy it was. Only info she wanted was "How much?". I don't know if all the Money Centers are set up the same way, but they can't see anything you're doing on your side of the counter :D Deposited to checking on the way home.

After a while, it gets really comfortable. I don't do much, but all the ladies at Walmart know me and know what I am there for. And the tellers at the bank do as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIA

Kat bought VGC's, liquidated to MO's and deposited them before CaptivatedFromCB has. Hahahahahahahahah

TIA

Kat bought VGC's, liquidated to MO's and deposited them before CaptivatedFromCB has. Hahahahahahahahah
Officially my fav post of 2016...

TIA

I'm not ashamed of that at all.

I'll get there eventually.

TIA

Sounds pretty simple.

Closet Walmart to me is 45 minutes away. Going to cost me $30 in tolls and some gas to get there.

General question to anyone who knows. Is there a limit of how much in MO's you could buy a day in WM?

General question to anyone who knows. Is there a limit of how much in MO's you could buy a day in WM?

Depends on the clerk. WM is not your only choice.

I know you can go to the PO as well.

Do they generally ask to look at the card? Or is it more about checking your ID?

Do they generally ask to look at the card? Or is it more about checking your ID?

You have been very active in this thread and any M$ thread posted here. By now, you should know the answers to your questions.

You have been very active in this thread and any M$ thread posted here. By now, you should know the answers to your questions.

...and some things are better left to PM.

But your's is full...

But your's is full...

Didn't know that. Had to delete some with BW. :cry2: Good to go now.

Captivated knows all the answers... Cappy does not.

Are you insinuating a name change back to "Captivated" ?

WCH or wantscredithelp would be better.

WCH or wantscredithelp would be better.

That doesn't apply to me anymore. :wave:

I'm thinking of going with "ICanReallyUseSomeHelp"

Anyway, back to M$ discussion. :)

I think I remember hearing that AMEX is strict about M$ on its business cards. Is this correct? If so, what should I avoid doing to meet minimum spend on the Business Gold Rewards card I recently acquired? I'm just looking to hit the $5k spend in 3 months. I selected Gas as my 3x since I can legitimately use it for that for awhile.

All help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    elev8Life

Important Information

Guidelines