Sign in to follow this  
DeonIPS

When to apply for credit?

Is there a certain pace that should be used when applying for credit? Does it matter how many applications you submit in a certain period of time?

I was just approved for a Jiffy Lube Fleet account with a $1600 limit. Thanks to all of you here who share information so freely. I didn't know about this credit opportunity until I signed up for CB.

What did your reports look like? I applied for it with 5 trades on DNB and 2 on Experian. I was declined.

Is there a certain pace that should be used when applying for credit? Does it matter how many applications you submit in a certain period of time?

I was just approved for a Jiffy Lube Fleet account with a $1600 limit. Thanks to all of you here who share information so freely. I didn't know about this credit opportunity until I signed up for CB.

Congrats on the new approval!

The years in business is just as important.

Does Jiffy Lube report?

Congrats on the new approval!

The years in business is just as important.

Does Jiffy Lube report?

I saw that stroked 89 has this account, so I would bet that they report. I have 4 reporting with DNB. I'm not sure about experian or equifax.

I just applied for jiffy lube as well have 5 trade lines reporting on dnb report uline, quill, reliable, granger, gemplers and seton not sure which of the 5 are reporting i know i have net 30 terms with all 6 accounts. i incorporated in dec 2014 and started my first net 30 account on jan 15 2015

I just applied for jiffy lube as well have 5 trade lines reporting on dnb report uline, quill, reliable, granger, gemplers and seton not sure which of the 5 are reporting i know i have net 30 terms with all 6 accounts. i incorporated in dec 2014 and started my first net 30 account on jan 15 2015

Is Jiffy Lube card the same as the Shell card? I was just approved for a $3k limit on my Shell card, it has Jiffy Lube on the back of it as well...

Is Jiffy Lube card the same as the Shell card? I was just approved for a $3k limit on my Shell card, it has Jiffy Lube on the back of it as well...

Did you Pg shell?

whats required for the fleet card to get approved anyone know the specific details i think this would help if we know exactly whats required so we can stop applying for accounts that we know we won't get approved for

There is no set formula to what is needed to get approved foe certain accounts.. There are so many variables it would blow your mind.. You could have 20 accounts reporting with decent high trades showing and years in business and still not get approved for accounts because when the creditor called no one answers the business phone and it goes right to their cell voicemail. Then on the other hand you have a company with one decent trade showing and 6 months in business but they have the phones answered professionally, Internet search brings up the business all over the place, they have a real email address etc.

You can have a general idea of your chances but it's all a crap shot.. Like I said in another post you had your main issue right now is your time in business.. Your not ready for any fleet cards, Amazon etc. yet, your still at starter account level.

That was a good last post. And sometimes it won't even make sense. For example, I was able to get Amazon without a problem but Citi backed things were difficult. No acceptance at Lowes home Depot Staples. I tried again 3 months later and got approval on all 3. Got fleet cards approved on anything I ask for now. Got capital one business at cotsco for 7500 and just approved for 20k Mastercard no pg at bjs wholesale. BUT I can't crack dell! I just don't understand but get denied at least the past two tries in 6 months. 4 or 5 years ago in owned a different business and with barely any trade lines dell gave me 20k to start!

whats required for the fleet card to get approved anyone know the specific details i think this would help if we know exactly whats required so we can stop applying for accounts that we know we won't get approved for

There is no set formula to what is needed to get approved foe certain accounts.. There are so many variables it would blow your mind.. You could have 20 accounts reporting with decent high trades showing and years in business and still not get approved for accounts because when the creditor called no one answers the business phone and it goes right to their cell voicemail. Then on the other hand you have a company with one decent trade showing and 6 months in business but they have the phones answered professionally, Internet search brings up the business all over the place, they have a real email address etc.

You can have a general idea of your chances but it's all a crap shot.. Like I said in another post you had your main issue right now is your time in business.. Your not ready for any fleet cards, Amazon etc. yet, your still at starter account level.

That was a good last post. And sometimes it won't even make sense. For example, I was able to get Amazon without a problem but Citi backed things were difficult. No acceptance at Lowes home Depot Staples. I tried again 3 months later and got approval on all 3. Got fleet cards approved on anything I ask for now. Got capital one business at cotsco for 7500 and just approved for 20k Mastercard no pg at bjs wholesale. BUT I can't crack dell! I just don't understand but get denied at least the past two tries in 6 months. 4 or 5 years ago in owned a different business and with barely any trade lines dell gave me 20k to start!

@prestigekicksworldwidellc anything you need to know be sure to ask these two @BRBiz @Chbartel.... They will definitely give it to you straight!!

Some companies are very age sensitive no matter how good your biz credit is. Then others generally like to see so Much history but if you have very good high quality credit/trades you can get approved.

where did u apply for jiffy lube? how long have you been in business?