REDBIRDS

mrjuggalo9er

The last post in this topic was posted 2331 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are better off buying one now for $15 than waiting.

I would love to know how they are buying them. ..Target had air me down multiple times even though I tried different socials

They buy 10-20 at a time with no problem.

What's the processing time for payments via RB's "Pay Bills" service? Where it's a known payee (like paying a CC), is it next biz day like BillPay?

Mine have posted in 2-3 biz days.

Same over here.

Defintely not 1 day if anyone had that in mind

Went sent to bank account it has been overnight every time in my case

Billpay, not ACH to bank

Still haven't seen any Redbird's here in central California yet... :( Hopefully they make it up this way.

You guys are missing out on an easy $10K / mo between the two of you.

Wait until your store implements 1K limit/day and doesn't allow you to swipe other RC unless it's under your name...

Not so simple in NY for now to do RC or any major MS

Still haven't seen any Redbird's here in central California yet... :( Hopefully they make it up this way.

You guys are missing out on an easy $10K / mo between the two of you.

Yeah. :( We have 2 Target's within about 5 miles of us. Everytime we go to either we check and so far haven't seen any yet.

• Admin

Can y'all spell it out a little more clearly? I'm not sure AmEx understands this enough. Or perhaps they only read in bits and pieces, so we could at least put it all in one place where they can get the entire picture. Kinda like we did with B*, y'know? Clearly, step by step, advantages we can get that no one ever actually intended. I know you can do this.

Of course it's all posted on other forums, so maybe they'll find it there. Make sure they know to spell out the details.

Can y'all spell it out a little more clearly? I'm not sure AmEx understands this enough. Or perhaps they only read in bits and pieces, so we could at least put it all in one place where they can get the entire picture. Kinda like we did with B*, y'know? Clearly, step by step, advantages we can get that no one ever actually intended. I know you can do this.

Of course it's all posted on other forums, so maybe they'll find it there. Make sure they know to spell out the details.

It's already been going on for around a year I think if they cared they would fix it by now

• Admin

It's already been going on for around a year I think if they cared they would fix it by now

REOutHammock.gif

PM's are for that.

REOutHammock.gif

PM's are for that.

Delete the thread then. ....

I'm not trying to be disagreeable, but this stuff is ALL OVER the internet.

Several forums with tons of posts, countless bloggers spell it out as well.

Same with B*.

Just throwing it out there.

Maybe a thread where the others are linked so it wouldn't exactly be information from this particular site?

That horse is long gone.

Every month you wait you loose over $100

Edited: No no on subtle insinuation of solicitation.

Edited by Rebuilding2010

Might have people who aren't aware of this. I wasn't 15 months ago. I found out about it here with people mentioning churning and M$.

• Admin

Same with B*.

Maybe a thread where the others are linked so it wouldn't exactly be information from this particular site?

Yes, someone on CB, finds a new loophole or special technique, shares it with a few people. Once of the few wants to be hero on MF or some such forum, so he posts it there. Everything on MF was copied from CB, BTW. It gets picked up and posted all over. in a few weeks, it no longer works. People moan and cry wonder why.

Hence, CB designated (for B*) the BISK's. What happens? They are called "elites," they are resented and people insist they feel left out, they want to be included. Included they are. B* is gone. Byebye. Someone thinks he may have found another secret way. He posts it boldly. Good luck.

Your solution, if I may ask?

It's not that it isn't shared, it's shared discretely, one person at a a time, quietly, behind the scenes so it doesn't go away SO SOON.

Whatever. Blab it all over. Doesn't affect me, it affects you.

Do whatever you please. Don't cry when it's gone.

Might have people who aren't aware of this. I wasn't 15 months ago. I found out about it here with people mentioning churning and M$.

Better get it while the gettin's good, cause it will be gone soon.

There are other blogs where rewards are discussed in detail. We are more about credit repair, improvement, and raising scores, so threads about rewards are like little bonus threads. There are quite a few references to the rewards blogs.

Same with B*.

Yes, someone on CB, finds a new loophole or special technique, shares it with a few people. Once of the few wants to be hero on MF or some such forum, so he posts it there. Everything on MF was copied from CB, BTW. It gets picked up and posted all over. in a few weeks, it no longer works. People moan and cry wonder why.

Hence, CB designated (for B*) the BISK's. What happens? They are called "elites," they are resented and people insist they feel left out, they want to be included. Included they are. B* is gone. Byebye. Someone thinks he may have found another secret way. He posts it boldly. Good luck.

It's not that it isn't shared, it's shared discretely, one person at a a time, quietly, behind the scenes so it doesn't go away SO SOON.

There are other blogs where rewards are discussed in detail. We are more about credit repair, improvement, and raising scores, so threads about rewards are like little bonus threads. There are quite a few references to the rewards blogs.

Again, I didn't mean to be disagreeable.

Apologize if it came across that way.

• Admin

Same with B*.

Again, I didn't mean to be disagreeable.

Apologize if it came across that way.

:rofl:

The last post in this topic was posted 2331 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.