REDBIRDS

mrjuggalo9er

The last post in this topic was posted 2593 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

The $200 bonus is per calendar year. Next January rolls around, do it again. 100k MR for $50 :D

Or cancel within 60 days and you get 100k MR and $200. The churn clock also starts sooner.

If you push it, you might be able to get your annual fee refunded.

Automatic if done within 60 days and it is prorated after that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is true with barclay from my experience

they tripled my credit line on rewards card when I began msing on it

No I do not have limits on how low value in rewards I will churn on

That fits with my recent chat with a Barclay underwriter. I asked what they look for, and one of the things she said was they want to see you pushing your current CL's

That fits with my recent chat with a Barclay underwriter. I asked what they look for, and one of the things she said was they want to see you pushing your current CL's

What else do they look for? Haha that's one I'm trying to get a big CLI on.

I picked up my first temp card today.

This thing is a b**ch to set up.

Does it normally take the full 7-10 business days for the permanent one to arrive?

Does it normally take the full 7-10 business days for the permanent one to arrive?

I ran my Barclays cards up to their limits and then PIF'd. At 4 months I got 100% CLI on one card, 200% CLI on another. Called in and took hards for each.

What was so hard about setting up the Redbird? :dntknw: I set up three of them with no issues. Had to fax in verification for 2 of them, and that was no sweat either.

It wasn't hard, just a lot more steps than I expected.

Lots of email confirmations, I had to fax in as well, and had to call in to get it approved.

I still can't use almost any of the features until the personalized card arrives.

I don't think I had any issues setting it up, just a longer-than-I-expected process.

It wasn't hard, just a lot more steps than I expected.

Lots of email confirmations, I had to fax in as well, and had to call in to get it approved.

I still can't use almost any of the features until the personalized card arrives.

I don't think I had any issues setting it up, just a longer-than-I-expected process.

You'll get an email once they actually mail it. Mine took 7 days I think.

As soon as you get it link it to whatever bank account you want to push money off the Redbird to ever...not that you have to, but nice to have the option. There is a verification process that takes a couple days, so sooner the better.

I just tried to use the temp card and it is running as a credit card, not a debit card.

Was not able to get a MO with it.

Do I need to wait for the permanent one to be able to do that?

Stop Just stop

Wait for the regular card

Yes...why do you need to get MO's with a redbird? You can do free bill pay or use an ATM or push the money out to your bank account :dntknw:

I just tried to use the temp card and it is running as a credit card, not a debit card.

Was not able to get a MO with it.

Do I need to wait for the permanent one to be able to do that?

Stop Just stop

Wait for the regular card

Yes...why do you need to get MO's with a redbird? You can do free bill pay or use an ATM or push the money out to your bank account :dntknw:

Some people lack patience. ...this new generation I tell ya

:blush: duh.

Wish I had an excuse for that oversight.

You can bill pay yourself also, they will send you a check.

I see that option as pointless since you could just ACH it to yourself. Maybe if you wanted to send someone else a check who doesn't have RC/Serve it might make sense.

I see that option as pointless since you could just ACH it to yourself. Maybe if you wanted to send someone else a check who doesn't have RC/Serve it might make sense.

Just because it is pointless to you doesn't mean someone else might not find the option useful.

I ran my Barclays cards up to their limits and then PIF'd. At 4 months I got 100% CLI on one card, 200% CLI on another. Called in and took hards for each.

What was so hard about setting up the Redbird? :dntknw: I set up three of them with no issues. Had to fax in verification for 2 of them, and that was no sweat either.

What were your initial limits?

What were your initial limits?
$2500 and $5000. Got rewards to $5K, took US Air to $15K a month later. Same phone call for US Air CLI, I moved everything off the rewards and closed it to make a $20K card.

The last post in this topic was posted 2593 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.