BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

I just woke up and read the BJ thread. No matter what limit you get it looks like one or the only Non PG CC you can get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flex

Go through BRBiz threads on setting up your biz and start by your net 30 accounts.

Gotta walk before you run!

Amazon is generally a Experian or Equifax puller, you need trades on either.

I'm going to say as I have a million times DON'T worry about the paused score. You can get approved for accounts with one or two decent trades on DNB and one or two on Eq or Ex.

Got my BJ's business Mastercard today and I applied last week, pretty quick.. The card itself looks very odd, just a design on the front no brand of card or anything almost looks fake or like a prepaid card of some sort.

Go back and look from the beginning of what I did and when.. Keep in mind my NH business is officially less then a year old and im under a construction SIC code. Those are things that can make your experience different then mine but you should get a similar result.

I'm working on trying to get a Ram van under the business name only from a local dealer.. Applied online through Chrysler Financial and was denied, dealer said they pulled Equifax. He is working on ALLY right now. Really dont think I will get approved but im pushing the dealer hard.

Flex

Did you read everything in the stickies?

Set up all your listings, Manta, Superpages etc.

Set up a business phone line not cell.

Set up your address?

Post were you are so people can help you, but dont expect many things if you dont follow thru with all the basic necessary things.

Unfortunately your in the same position as me. Construction is not a lendable category for banks although we can get credit but you have to line up all your ducks up in a row.

Your swimming up the current however we can get there but with extra effort.

Thanks for the advice, so far my company phone line is set up I'm on the fifth floor in my office. building, I'm getting my web site worked on now, then get it optimized. I might have to go back and put myself out there more with my listings but I'll wait till the web site is complete. Right now just trying to set up a few more vendor accounts.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk

That is a key part of credit these days. Vendors/underwriters etc. will search for your business online and see what comes up. If nothing comes up some more digging by them or just straight out denial. If you search my company I get a full page plus some of my business info and that's between my website, Google,Yelp, Facebook and some other sites. Even your email address, using a actual domain based address makes a big difference over gmail or similar. Does some some one answer your business line or does it go straight your cell voicemail? Again makes a difference in some cases.

As you build up your website the key things to do is, list your company with all the search engine listing possible such as superpages, manta, yelp, google my business, bing etc.

Make sure all your listings are to the same address with your biz phone.

If your website is not ready you can forward a domain to a facebook account for your net 30 accounts.

Some net30 accounts might have you make a couple of orders before the extend credit, its normal so dont be surprised.

Building Business credit is very tedious , time consuming and cost money. It might cost you $1000 to build some descent tradeline however its the cost you have to pay to get credit.

Log everything in an excel sheet and place atleast $50 orders 2 times.

Set up your FedEx account with your biz.

Once you get the 4 major net 30s

Uline, Quill, Grainger and Seton plus your FedEx. That should report in a couple of months.

To all the newbies and oldies in the hunt for biz credit.......

The key to getting your trades to report correctly is the correct time you place the order and pay the bill.

Example..... If you order in the beginning of the month you will receive your bill that same month, the believes are you want to pay 10 days prior to your due date so your payment will go out in the same month you placed the order.

What will happen is that the vendor will report that as a cash sale so all your orders should be done in the middle to the end of the month and that gives them time to report your sale as you pay the following month.

Be Careful with Seton which is a net 7 or net 10 account. Order from them the last week and dont wait for an invoice just send the payment or call with in your net terms and make the payment. Make 2 orders and just continue with other vendors and drop them.

Search thru all the biz threads and you will find other net30s that report.

Search the threads on DNB and look thru the iupdate website and search your corp, if you find it, log in and set up your iupdate account.

Check your iupdate only 1 a month and on the 2nd sunday of the month, no more.

Good stuff from Diego.. I will add and clarify a few things though. From my past experiences it really doesn't seem to matter when you pay the bill beginning, middle or end of month just pay the bill on time. In fact if you place a order in the middle or end of the month pay as soon as you can. A few select vendors have in the past have reported the payment as early and can make your parsec go past 80, not that it matters much.

I usually check my DNB once a week sometimes more and have never ever had a issue with getting my account flagged. A few others have said they got flagged but I would tend to think there is more to the story then just checking it often. Checking every day maybe a different story. They update weekly usually Sat or Sun depending company name it seems like.

Yes I agree with paying early however ive always done it like 15, 20 days before and really the paydex doesnt change from 80.

The thing on not paying in the same month i dont now if youve ever seen that in your DNB file shows a cash sale, that means you paid with in the same month of the invoice. When you pay the following month it shows as credit, i know it sounds anal but trust me ive tested it.

However enough of that, this is a great thread for starters and they should line up all there net30s and not sweat the small stuff.

Yes I agree with paying early however ive always done it like 15, 20 days before and really the paydex doesnt change from 80.

The thing on not paying in the same month i dont now if youve ever seen that in your DNB file shows a cash sale, that means you paid with in the same month of the invoice. When you pay the following month it shows as credit, i know it sounds anal but trust me ive tested it.

However enough of that, this is a great thread for starters and they should line up all there net30s and not sweat the small stuff.

The paydex will only change if the vendor reports it as such which almost no one does, Quill use to. I have paid things within days even before I recieve a invoice and never have it reported as cash. I think on occasion it gets reported wrong. If you prepay for a order it may report as cash.

Ok I'm even shocked by this one!

Approved for $21k Ram Promaster City with no PG at 5.95% through Ally! I'm putting $5k down though.

I have Ally in one of my company vehicles and there great, i just autopay and everything runs smooth.

I just PGd a new car thru my biz for BOA to get back in good terms with them from a previous charge off in the 2008 economy. I guess they started liking me again. Lol

Congrats on the Ally trade!

Congrats on the ram, no PG that's awesome.

So now question how does creditors find or look at a company's financials?

Approved for $21k Ram Promaster City with no PG at 5.95% through Ally! I'm putting $5k down though.

This is awesome news BRBIZ! Please share your experience and what info was needed to submit to Ally. I will be attempting to apply for multiple car loans in January and if I can get one without a PG it would be a blessing.

Tried for a CLI on the BJ's card but denied! They nicely said a little payment history and they will increase it then.

This is awesome news BRBIZ! Please share your experience and what info was needed to submit to Ally. I will be attempting to apply for multiple car loans in January and if I can get one without a PG it would be a blessing.

The dealer did all the work on this.. I was very direct about what I needed and wanted done and even how they needed to get it done. They initially had me do the Chrysler Financial online app which was declined right away. They found out they pulled Equifax for that. I told them they need to get a bank to actually look at all my business credit to get it approved. Late last night I spoke with a sales manager about a couple things and he said it shouldn't be a problem and this morning it was actually done first thing with no issues. I asked what if any requirements he said none unless some one else is signing the paper work, just sign and your done. I never even set foot in the dealership.

Grainger set up my account today so that makes 4 net accounts total but only seton reported. Uline says to place a larger order around 100 and they'll report it. Quill said they will report the $100 I spent with them, that was two weeks ago. Guess I need to place an order with grainger tomorrow.

Grainger set up my account today so that makes 4 net accounts total but only seton reported. Uline says to place a larger order around 100 and they'll report it. Quill said they will report the $100 I spent with them, that was two weeks ago. Guess I need to place an order with grainger tomorrow.

Wow Uline said $100? I thought a minimum of $50 was okay