BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

Great couple weeks for me!

Newegg Net55 $7000

Speedway Superfleet Net14 $1800

Dell Business Credit Revolving $10000

Digikey $10000

Edited by birchwood99

First time posting on this thread but seeing the OP is from NH as well I'll share my info.

- Not LLC (looking into it but...confusing!)

- Running as sole prop

- Registered in NH

- Business checking opened in the last month

- Applied for DUNS number few weeks ago

So far I've been approved for:

- AMEX Gold Business (charge card); was approved for Platinum but realized I didn't want to pay the annual fee as I won't be traveling any time soon so had them switch

- Lowe's Business Credit $2,000

- Amazon Corporate $3,500

I'm trying to avoid any accounts that otherwise would report to my personal account so it's been fun as far as doing the research and see what accounts I would take advantage of with my business while I garden with my personal (I have WAY too many inq's).

Newegg Net 55 approved for $8K. Updated database.

I asked the person who they pull but they couldn't confirm; I haven't seen any changes in my TU daily and EX (I just can't see EQ on a daily basis) so I'm going to assume like most Sync biz app it's EQ.

Well, after a long time I am back in the game trying to build credit for my new business. Originally, I incorporated a business with my wife and had some moderate success in building business credit. I started small with net 30 accounts with Staples and Quill and worked my way up to revolving credit with Citibank and Dell. We decided to let this business go in 2012, but we started a new venture last year. We had some bumps starting out; I forgot a lot of the lessons I learned here. I even bought Creditbuilder last year, I know, I know. That was stupid, but I really didn't make the time to properly do this right.

So new, we begin again. Just placed my first order on net 30 terms with Quill. I have my DUNS number but never used it. My next move is to file my annual report with the state and open up a new business account. My ultimate goal is to get some credit vendors in my arsenal and be able to purchase or lease a van for the business with no PG. We use our home address for the business but we have a phone line that is exclusively for the business as all of us have cell phones.

What do we do? Well, we do a food vendor business now for festivals here in Louisiana. We are also going to restart our previous business under our current LLC in August/September timeframe. All suggestions are welcome.

Reliable office products is now Office Depot, do they still offer net 30 accounts for starters? Who do they report to ?

Reliable office products is now Office Depot, do they still offer net 30 accounts for starters? Who do they report to ?

They basically don't exist any more. So no they don't.

Hello everyone, my name Is Rain this is my first post Ive been following and researching building for about 4 months now !!! I just started building both business and personal on my own !!!!

so ive learned about the net 30 accounts so far i have and yes everything is over $50

Quill

Uline

Grainger

Seton

Msc

demco

Fedex

Supplyworks

Amsterdam

now my question is how long does it take to begin showing up on my report only one is showing and i believe is Uline and do you guys have any advice for me for whats next should i just wait till these begin to report !!!

I also want to say thank you guys for this amazing forum I've learned so much on here u guys are awesome

Hello everyone, my name Is Rain this is my first post Ive been following and researching building for about 4 months now !!! I just started building both business and personal on my own !!!!

so ive learned about the net 30 accounts so far i have and yes everything is over $50

Quill

Uline

Grainger

Seton

Msc

demco

Fedex

Supplyworks

Amsterdam

now my question is how long does it take to begin showing up on my report only one is showing and i believe is Uline and do you guys have any advice for me for whats next should i just wait till these begin to report !!!

I also want to say thank you guys for this amazing forum I've learned so much on here u guys are awesome

great start. I would give it 60 days so they are reporting and then move to gas cards

Hello everyone! I have been following this site for 5 months now.

My credit building stats so far.

New company incorporated Feb 2017

Approved for Quill Net 30 in Feb not posted yet order more than $50.00 on my 4th order this month

Approved for MSC Net 30 in Feb order more than $50.00 not posted

Approved for Supply Works Net 30 in March order more than $50.00 posted to experian ( only trade line posted so far)

Approved for Vista Print Net 30 in April place order not sure if they still post

Approved for Uline Net 30 in May placed first order over $50.00

Approved for Grainger Net 30 in May placed first order over $50.00

Given I only have 1 posting to experian. I wait until the others post to move forward?

@Blake10

Thank you !! Ill wait i did apply for fleet but they wanted a deposit . Do you know if all those net30 will report?

@Blake10

Thank you !! Ill wait i did apply for fleet but they wanted a deposit . Do you know if all those net30 will report?

Fleetcor wanted a deposit? If so if you have a few hundred to put on it I would do it to speed up the building process. They often go as low as $200 for a deposit and I have seen people put a deposit and get a higher limit then the deposit. I just did that with a company I just started building.

They report to D&B and Experian.

Edited by BRBiz

And it's not the items are not posting it's D&B is very slow initially with getting trades posted to fresh files.

#BRBiz

Ok cool!!!! Chevron and fleet wanted a deposit i guess ill go ahead and do it then Thank you !!

And with fleetcor having so many products you can really get some good trades going fairly quickly.

They report fairly quickly as long as you already have trades on D&B, Experian will see them within weeks.

I want to thank all those that are keeping this thread going. New to business credit and lots and lots to read. I have a small trucking company and will report my experiences to help those in my situation.

I want to thank all those that are keeping this thread going. New to business credit and lots and lots to read. I have a small trucking company and will report my experiences to help those in my situation.

How's it going AceB? im a newbie to the board and also own a small trucking company. I am looking to expand and grow a fleet. Formed feb 2017. hows it going for you so far? updates?