BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your response. As far as building business credit, with her not using the ein would that make a difference when reporting to the business agency.

Good morning CB Admin as well as other contributors to this wonderful forum! I really enjoy the information shared and everyones willingness to share it. Thank you and I am so grateful that I found this site. Hope I am not violating by posting this here but I am just excited about taking the initiative of posting and getting familiar with my new home! If there is anyone who may further assist me it would be highly appreciated. Thanks once again!

Thank you guys, I really appreciate your response. As far as building business credit, with her not using the ein would that make a difference when reporting to the business agency.

I would still put in my EI N number just because it's a business and that number was designed to be used with your business when applying for those products or services,credit,etc. Even though you still have to use a pg, you want to apply and sign documents the right way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone,

I regisyeted my LLC in Feb 2016. So far I have Uline (Net30), Quill (Net30) & Strategic Network Solutions (Net30 $1000). I applied for BP Solutions Fuel card through Fleetcor but they wanted PG. Quill informed me that I had to pay my invoices by check either by phone or mail in order for them to report to DNB and the amount had to be over $50. They also denied me the 6 month installment account for $700 even though i make purchased 5 times a month and pay the invoices as soon as the items arrive. Uline reported auto automatically no issues there and thankfully SNS reports and gives credit references. I was thinking of doing a Secured CC with my bank I have my business bank account with.Also might pull the trigger and use Monopolize Your Marketplace credit builder program (just purchasing their 10 disk CD by making 4/$59.99 payments).

Don't waste your time with that junk!

BRB which were you referring to, was it the Quill 6 Month Installment? If so is their an alternative you would suggest? Lastly, would a 6 mo term look the same as/better/worse on a CR as a net 30?

Just declined by Mercedes Commercial; per the finance guy, MB does not go by D&B or Experian but another Bus credit source call Paynet or Netpay or something like that; Per this finance guy I only have one item in that credit source; so weird, i do have 8+ accts reporting in my Experian and a Good D&B rating(1R3)

BRBiz any idea who is it that MB pulls?

Was it MB financial or MB Truck financial?

Paynet usually contains loans, lines of credit etc. Not really Net 30 accounts so that's why it's very limited.

Paynet usually contains loans, lines of credit etc. Not really Net 30 accounts so that's why it's very limited.

YEP.....

They are limited who they will allow as well!!!!

How do you join or can you join?

Hello to everyone i just open a new llc on 12/22/16 i apply for Quill and uline msc direct and grainger and amsterdam i place the first order with Quill for $50 uline i got a order number waiting for the order to be ship amsterdam place order for 170$ im also waiting to see if they will ship out and for msc direct i did the app online and is been 3 day no answer yet and this what i got from grainger today im so mad with them

Thank you for choosing Grainger for your business needs. We have opened an account (088XXXXXXX) for your business with credit card/check/cash only terms. In order to extend a line of credit, your business needs to have an active registration on your Secretary of State website for 2 months.

Once your business has had an active listing with your Secretary of State for 2 months, please reply to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by G300power

Someone needs to compile a list of non-PG lines that can be added for starter accounts such that the OP can be updated over time based on peoples responses to the thread. And another for seasoned business files. Essentially a tool like the Approvals Query tool we have for personal credit.

Problem is business credit is nothing like personal and just because you have similar files as others doesn't mean you will get the same approvals going forward.. Minor things mess up your approvals.

Take my file for example, super loaded and can't get a WEX card.

Problem is business credit is nothing like personal and just because you have similar files as others doesn't mean you will get the same approvals going forward.. Minor things mess up your approvals.

I concur....We have an extensive file too but can't get a WEX or Fuelman Card, something out there they just don't like !!!

I had a WEX card years ago I guess when it was easier to get approved with no PG -- also had a Sams with card and converted it to a Discover all no PG..

So does Home Depot still do the major CCs with no PG.. I closed and paid off my CCs with no PG when I stopped doing the bartending business.. I know a lot of things have changed..

Been reading thru this thread because I've been trying to build. Followed pretty closely over the last few days and here's my results:

Sunbelt - 10k

NewEgg - 1k Net 55

Wex - pending

OD - pending

Amsterdam - Net 10

HD Supply - pending

MSC - pending

Grainger - pending

BJ's Wholesale Biz Mastercard - still haven't figured out where to apply for this. Created a biz membership but if you go to their website and click on apply it asks for your bday and ss#. So I'm going to try to actually call tomorrow and see where I get.

Everything I've done so far is just by entering my EIN and DUNS. Seems to be a good start, I'll update as I go. Thanks for the blueprint everyone.