Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

Thank you so much BRBiz. I have been a long a member and I'm finally implementing the steps for biz credit. I incorporated 03-2011, opened check account -----Applied for Tmobile biz credit w/EIN, the manager pressed so hard for pg but I stuck to my guns and said it was not an option and I would take my biz elsewhere. He approved 1 line with a 50.00 deposit. Iphone 6. I then asked for a CLI for two more lines. I was told no because no pg by corporate biz over the phone. Went back to original salesman in store he asked for bank statement and I gave him the statement, incorporation docs, Paypal docs, and a deadline that I would return the Iphone 6 and eat the 50.00 return charge. A few hours later he approved the two additional lines.

Granger-Applied received email of approval today, didn't say the amount.

Amersterdam- ordered a few things we needed and I assume we have an account, items will be delivered on 4/30 payment is due 10 days after (will pay once I receive tracking number)

My question is: How often should I apply for these initial 5-10 phase 1 net accounts. Should I just chill and wait for these to report, then try for more net 30s?

Thank you kindly,

I would wait till you get some reporting.

Interesting approval today... Sunbelt Rentals $40k Limit.

BRBiz,

How did you go by this application? It say PG if less than 2 years in business, Also did you fill out the online application?

Don't worry about when apps say that, just fill them out.

Are you talking about the Sunbelt rental application?

Yes i am taking about sunbelt rental application. Also do they report your credit limit or just usage?

I just formed LLC 3 months ago.

You could try Amazon or Newegg now but the short time in business may be a issue but really no harm in trying

I did the app online but I believe I had to also do a paper app for some reason after.. According to Sunbelt they report but I have yet to see it any place and I would notice that amount.. Some here mentioned DNB and maybe Experian.

BRBiz,

Thank you for the sunbelt lead, i was approved for 140k line

$140k??

Yes i called and verified my account and i think it was April i spoke with who gave me my account number and credit limit.

Got approved today for $160k but I doubt they would report anything other than the purchase amount.

Im renting something this month so i will update the results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would demand an increase!

Lol

You know! The most I have had on the account at once is probably only $10K.

I have a question on how things report to experian and other business credit bureaus. Do they just report the maximum due on an account each time the account reports or does it show the max trade line available? For example I have a 50k BJ's business mastercard but never come close to that limit each month. Does it show 50k trade line or say 5k trade line if that was highest ever reported for that trade line? If max trade line is reported would it benefit me to get a trade line at sunbelt even though I would never need to rent anything (I own a residential real estate sales company)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I dont think sunbelt would report the credit limit unless you charge it to your account. I will update next month but almost certain it wont report the full credit limit.

Thanks BRBiz i was going to apply and spend the $50 membership fee but if it doesnt report, i will scratch it from the master list.

I have a question on how things report to experian and other business credit bureaus. Do they just report the maximum due on an account each time the account reports or does it show the max trade line available? For example I have a 50k BJ's business mastercard but never come close to that limit each month. Does it show 50k trade line or say 5k trade line if that was highest ever reported for that trade line? If max trade line is reported would it benefit me to get a trade line at sunbelt even though I would never need to rent anything (I own a residential real estate sales company)

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Equifax is the only one that shows limits if they have that info, the other two just show the high amount used.

The BJ's card is a excellent card even if it doesn't report.

BJ'is great if you want a high limit card with no PG. I went from $20k to $50k in about 6 months. $50k is max without submitting financials.

Can the BJ card be used as a regular charge card in other stores or only BJs

Can the BJ card be used as a regular charge card in other stores or only BJs

Everywhere! Plus you earn rewards. If you have a BJs gas near you also get $.10 per gallon. So for a non PG card its a very good card.

BRBiz

So your saying the BJ card is a cc that can be used in other stores for any purchases? Is it a charge card or revolving?

Thanks

Dc

BRBiz

So your saying the BJ card is a cc that can be used in other stores for any purchases? Is it a charge card or revolving?

Thanks

Dc

Yes! Have you been taking naps while reading our post's!? LOL! Revolving.

Thats interesting... A non PG revolving.

Its time to wake up!

Thats interesting... A non PG revolving.

Its time to wake up!

YES! That's why I wasn't understanding why you didn't want to apply for the card especially where people are seeing high limits. I only got $3200 but I'm sure I can get that up quickly and actually wasn't sure it would be even approved.

How the neck are you guys doing this stuff. I just filled out an app for Amazon online, says I'll here something in 7 days. I don't even have a paydex score yet. Am I going too fast? I know there are steps to this but not sure what steps I should be making at this point. Just getting started and already I'm lost.

Sent from my SGH-T399N using Tapatalk