Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

FixnCred

To answer the question on the Chase ink. They can start pretty high, my wife got one for 15k to start and they auto increase, shes at 24k now,

Great card for category points.

We just booked a first class trip worth $20k from Florida to Thailand and we used some of those points to come back from Thailand.

Another great card if your going to PG is the SPG, its the best for rewards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What cra do they pull Diego?

FixnCred

To answer the question on the Chase ink. They can start pretty high, my wife got one for 15k to start and they auto increase, shes at 24k now,

Great card for category points.

We just booked a first class trip worth $20k from Florida to Thailand and we used some of those points to come back from Thailand.

Another great card if your going to PG is the SPG, its the best for rewards

What cra do they pull Diego?

For spg?

Both will pull your personal EX. Chase will also want to pull TU as well for me. Some reports of double EX and EQ instead but not as often.

Correct.

They pull your personal EX and in business they don't really pull because its based off your personal. I would have to check if an INQ is on the business end.

They dont report to the personal and report to EX and EQ

Let me check were the SPG pulls on the personal. The SPG does not report to the business CRAs

Hi everyone,

Perhaps I am confused. I thought sunbelt was approving new companies with no pg? I have two companies in nycc that were started early august. The sunbelt rep came back and said

" We pull off of Dunn & Brad and Experian and your company does not show up in neither one of those databases. Your company is under 2 years so therefore I have nothing to go off of. You put N/A on the references on both of the credit applications so I have no way of telling how you pay. Whoever told you that information was incorrect. "

any advice?

Do you have a file on either one?

no file on either one. Just placed a 140 dollar order for polo shirts with the hedge fund and a 100$ order for muscle car calanders for the parent company thru amsterdam

also got approved for a 1k line on both companies for grainger, so 2k total... im going to be ordering something from them tonight for both companies.

also i placed a order on quill for a printer and two carteriged (like 100$) that too went thru for the hedge fund so i guess it was approved...

going to order something small on quill tonight for the parent company...

- Uline said becuse i had no file i had to order 5 items then they would re-evaluate. Im guessing my file is too thin it would be wiser to wait on that so i dont waste the capital??

next up is msc direct that i should be approved for monday or tue.... (they said 48-72hrs)

Just to be clear your orders should be 100 or better and place two small orders like that for each of these accounts correct? Then in a few months they will hit the file? Is it a few months or what is the approx time from from the time you pay the bill to the time it posts.....

Do it matter what time i pay the bill? this sounds like a silly question to me but im scared i may pay it too early and not hit my credit file

This thread rocks!

Doesn't matter when you pay your bill.

But something seems to be throwing you off from getting accounts every one of law has no issues with.

whats the min order i should be doing just like around 100 or better? for grainger quill and amsterdamn. The more i order the higher the trade reported / better in the eyes of future creditors correct?

The larger the better!

Hi everyone,

Perhaps I am confused. I thought sunbelt was approving new companies with no pg? I have two companies in nycc that were started early august. The sunbelt rep came back and said

" We pull off of Dunn & Brad and Experian and your company does not show up in neither one of those databases. Your company is under 2 years so therefore I have nothing to go off of. You put N/A on the references on both of the credit applications so I have no way of telling how you pay. Whoever told you that information was incorrect. "

any advice?

Do you have a file on either one?

no file on either one. Just placed a 140 dollar order for polo shirts with the hedge fund and a 100$ order for muscle car calanders for the parent company thru amsterdam

also got approved for a 1k line on both companies for grainger, so 2k total... im going to be ordering something from them tonight for both companies.

also i placed a order on quill for a printer and two carteriged (like 100$) that too went thru for the hedge fund so i guess it was approved...

going to order something small on quill tonight for the parent company...

- Uline said becuse i had no file i had to order 5 items then they would re-evaluate. Im guessing my file is too thin it would be wiser to wait on that so i dont waste the capital??

next up is msc direct that i should be approved for monday or tue.... (they said 48-72hrs)

Just to be clear your orders should be 100 or better and place two small orders like that for each of these accounts correct? Then in a few months they will hit the file? Is it a few months or what is the approx time from from the time you pay the bill to the time it posts.....

Do it matter what time i pay the bill? this sounds like a silly question to me but im scared i may pay it too early and not hit my credit file

This thread rocks!

Doesn't matter when you pay your bill.

But something seems to be throwing you off from getting accounts every one of law has no issues with.

whats the min order i should be doing just like around 100 or better? for grainger quill and amsterdamn. The more i order the higher the trade reported / better in the eyes of future creditors correct?

The larger the better!

i could kiss you if i could. no homo hahah

anyway just to be clear. So i do not have to pay the bill in full. For example if i just pay a little over every month it will post to dnb and others will start extending credit...

fuel cards up next and sunbelt if im not mistaken? thats what i have in my hand log of 3 written pages of notes and apps listen in this threaad so far! :)

#thisthreadrock!!!

#creditmetoheaven!

I actually had a bit of a more technical question involving credit / companies. Im a bit scared to ask tbh i dont want to be accused of a scammer. What I have conceived if I am correct is legal.

Anyway if i started shell company 1 with x and built credit up to say 1m.... (im just throwing around numbers) I can now take that 1m and leverage it through my own processors (at a standard 10-30% spend rate to keep the files pretty and.... keep what im about to explain rolling)

So now company 1 has 1m in credit after a bit. Now i can start company 2,3,4,5, etc and repeat. Insurance etc the work to make them flawless on the books. Keep the most detailed logs. mostly easy because they are shell corps. The theory he is that my credit would always be extended faster then the repayments on company number 1

what is even better is that if something were to ever get messed up it would always be the last company i hve created, since the first would be the one reaping all the repay benefits to begin with from phantom credit money / steroid dollars.

in theory if you were disciplined and detailed enough to stay with in the 10-30% spend rate of each company. You could literally roll phantom dollars forever and spend that 10-30% annually.

Because the credit is continuing to leverage around on itself. I am sure i will get bashed every which way about this. But the more i work towards this and keep running the numbers it continues to seem like it would work..

To me its something that only the most disciplined and detailed could accomplish. Frankly i am not worried about typing this in a public form because 90% will see it and think im stupid / bullshiting, another 9% will be too lazy as well as the first 90% and the remaining 1% may get it and only 0.1% of them would actually have the ability to pull that off.

lmk.

The more i start doing this with my companies the more i am beginning to think i am right on the money.

to add an extra layer on my deleted by admin cake. Even if your business generate a few dollars thats all the merrier! Help you pay down that phantom debt and the feds will love you like a golden child. More money.

p.s. edit. once someone gets back to me about this techinical question and we get a few ops on it im going to delete it because i dont want any kids or salamanders ruining there life because they are not ready for something of this magnitude. fyi also i dont want ppl spreading a nice thing like this on there snitchbooks.

also does anyone have a nice organized master credit app file and what order we should be applying with details? I have been making one with side notes. I wouldnt mind submitting it for folks that would want to follow in my footsteps with what i am accomplishing as well with the aforementioned. However if there is already one i dont want to waste my time hand scribing my own

to go more in depth with my example. You have company 1 that has 1m in credit. You can push around 10-30% or 100-300k. (thats a lot of dough if you know how to work it). Basically you can only invest the capital in sure things. properties etc. equity that you can sit on and rent or park a car somewere that appriciates liek a ferrari. There are all kinds of things....

Anyway then company 2,3,4,5 etc coming online you keep doing the same thing. Only things that appreciate or are sure things. The min payment on100k is going to be next to nothing. If you know what you are doing with the knowledge on this site and are smart and detailed you can extend the credit on each company much faster then the one before it.

in the world of options trading we call this a positive credit to debt ratio. This is being applied in the real world with companies here to freeroll into the clouds. I cry thinking about it t how easy it was reading between these lines and seeing this picture. Assuming is all accurate. Im sure im going to catch a lot of flak haters but hopefully not. Its a pretty solid plan imo ive had many businesses but again im still an infant to the whales knowledge

Edited by CrystalCreditBall

I actually had a bit of a more technical question involving credit / companies. Im a bit scared to ask tbh i dont want to be accused of a scammer. What I have conceived if I am correct is legal.

Anyway if i started shell company 1 with x and built credit up to say 1m.... (im just throwing around numbers) I can now take that 1m and leverage it through my own processors (at a standard 10-30% spend rate to keep the files pretty and.... keep what im about to explain rolling)

So now company 1 has 1m in credit after a bit. Now i can start company 2,3,4,5, etc and repeat. Insurance etc the work to make them flawless on the books. Keep the most detailed logs. mostly easy because they are shell corps. The theory he is that my credit would always be extended faster then the repayments on company number 1

what is even better is that if something were to ever get messed up it would always be the last company i hve created, since the first would be the one reaping all the repay benefits to begin with from phantom credit money / steroid dollars.

in theory if you were disciplined and detailed enough to stay with in the 10-30% spend rate of each company. You could literally roll phantom dollars forever and spend that 10-30% annually.

Because the credit is continuing to leverage around on itself. I am sure i will get bashed every which way about this. But the more i work towards this and keep running the numbers it continues to seem like it would work..

To me its something that only the most disciplined and detailed could accomplish. Frankly i am not worried about typing this in a public form because 90% will see it and think im stupid / bullshiting, another 9% will be too lazy as well as the first 90% and the remaining 1% may get it and only 0.1% of them would actually have the ability to pull that off.

lmk.

The more i start doing this with my companies the more i am beginning to think i am right on the money.

to add an extra layer on my deleted by admin cake. Even if your business generate a few dollars thats all the merrier! Help you pay down that phantom debt and the feds will love you like a golden child. More money.

p.s. edit. once someone gets back to me about this techinical question and we get a few ops on it im going to delete it because i dont want any kids or salamanders ruining there life because they are not ready for something of this magnitude. fyi also i dont want ppl spreading a nice thing like this on there snitchbooks.

also does anyone have a nice organized master credit app file and what order we should be applying with details? I have been making one with side notes. I wouldnt mind submitting it for folks that would want to follow in my footsteps with what i am accomplishing as well with the aforementioned. However if there is already one i dont want to waste my time hand scribing my own

to go more in depth with my example. You have company 1 that has 1m in credit. You can push around 10-30% or 100-300k. (thats a lot of dough if you know how to work it). Basically you can only invest the capital in sure things. properties etc. equity that you can sit on and rent or park a car somewere that appriciates liek a ferrari. There are all kinds of things....

Anyway then company 2,3,4,5 etc coming online you keep doing the same thing. Only things that appreciate or are sure things. The min payment on100k is going to be next to nothing. If you know what you are doing with the knowledge on this site and are smart and detailed you can extend the credit on each company much faster then the one before it.

in the world of options trading we call this a positive credit to debt ratio. This is being applied in the real world with companies here to freeroll into the clouds. I cry thinking about it t how easy it was reading between these lines and seeing this picture. Assuming is all accurate. Im sure im going to catch a lot of flak haters but hopefully not. Its a pretty solid plan imo ive had many businesses but again im still an infant to the whales knowledge

Most of the business credit you obtain without a PG can't be converted to cash.. The few credit cards there are yes to a point but no where near a million dollars.

lmk.

Most of the business credit you obtain without a PG can't be converted to cash.. The few credit cards there are yes to a point but no where near a million dollars.

ok so let me ask two follow up questions ecause i saw a yes in there. Plesae excuse my typing just bought a 170$ keyboard is horrible.

so you could never obtain 1m with no pg? or would it just take more time? if time how much time approx would it take for a company with no pg to obtain a 1m line? Also perhaps i was not clear but with lots of cards i can run them back through my own processors and cash them out on the backend for around 0%... ? i can setup any processor for any company overnight praticaally. So for example if fuelman only can be used at gas stations or like food places i can easil run that through a processor under my control.

additionall lets say none of that is possible and only rhrough pg. I can stilll run it through my pg and be 100% okay. Im pretty sure what I have conceptualized here will work flawlessly it just takes a lot of detail and management to stay on top. Not that you would havee much to worry about if it fell, the corps would simply dissolve.

so to re-hash with both examples you are accomplishing the same thing. Phantom credit buildup positive debt to credit ratio. Lmk im buzing with energy for 2 weeks now. My question now is really a time-value money quesstion...

also lets say i pg for company 1. Can i use company 1 to pg for company 2 so i dont have to pg for all my companies? Once company 1 is SOLID they could easily back company 2 without my pg? Lmk :) :)

p.s. is there any real threat to pg? besides doxing yourself if corp goes under they nail you to a stake.... Im asking because if i pg for first ompany idc but obv i want that company to pg for the rest of my companies after that so i dont have too and if something wild happens and i have to dissolve i can still consolodate down to my very first company? or since my file would be linked to the first one then the first company would pg for the second would they come with the pitchforks for me personally?

How do i get them not to come with pitchforks in the event of an emergency? I guess that is only with non-pg.... If thats the case again how long would it take to 1m with non-pg... gracias

You might be able to get 1mil no PG in money for a company but 1st that company would have to be very very solid with tradelines. 2nd to get that type of money they would be loans, and to get loans in those dollar amounts you would have to have 1st around 2 years of taxes atleast showing 300k profit in that corps.

I know you read out there on the web get a 1 mil in business credit, could happen but guarantee those are PGd loans. Need to show receivables and good personal credit with very little inquiries and no lates. Not to mention the interest rates are not pretty good, more like loan shark type, then with a percentage paid to the company that gets you the loan.

In the long run your way way ahead of yourself..... You have to walk before you run and your not even crawling yet.

Get your first corp in order stick your feet in the mud and get dirty, wash yourself off and see were you stand.

Trust me this is the wrong forum if you think your going to learn about running 5 shelf corps and how to get a million dollars in credit on phantom corps. If you have a legitimate business well your at the right place to learn on how to build credit.

Ive been doing this for a while and have paid thousands of dollars in courses on building credit and in building credit no one would ever tell there true secrets on building credit or aged corps unless you pay lots and lots of money.

By the way it doesn't hurt to dream big!

Dc

You won't get a million in non PG credit that can be converted like master cards, visa etc. if you reached that point you have been in business a long time with high gross sales, employees and very high dollar trades. Then yes you could get to that amount. At that point trying to game things isn't even in your mind why would it be!

Running credit cards through your own processors or other companies you control is not allowed. If you were to do that and then started defaulting on accounts you could be charged with fraud.

If some one were to spend that much time working to do all that, it would tell me that you don't have any legit businesses and are just doing it to rip companies off.

Now if you have sub companies and you want to use your parent company credit to help build the other companies up that's a different story and is a lot easier to do.

You won't get a million in non PG credit that can be converted like master cards, visa etc. if you reached that point you have been in business a long time with high gross sales, employees and very high dollar trades. Then yes you could get to that amount. At that point trying to game things isn't even in your mind why would it be!

Running credit cards through your own processors or other companies you control is not allowed. If you were to do that and then started defaulting on accounts you could be charged with fraud.

If some one were to spend that much time working to do all that, it would tell me that you don't have any legit businesses and are just doing it to rip companies off.

Now if you have sub companies and you want to use your parent company credit to help build the other companies up that's a different story and is a lot easier to do.

please see the section where i explicitly mention the businesses generating outside revenue.

Also I havve placed an order on quill for about 140$ for a printer and to cartridges already shipped. Placed and order for my other company for a 1.2k laptop still waiting on ship (monday)

amsterdam ordered 140$ in shirts for one copany and about 100 in muscle car calender's for another

grainger i orders 140$ in binders and dry erase board junk. It was about the only fair priced thing on there i could troll. have to order stuff for the other company still.

so thats 1 order for each co thru guill

1 order for each co thru amsterdam

1 order for 1 co grainger

going to place second orders later this week most likely

Also as i had stated (just want to be clear for guidance purposes) I would not mind pg'ing for these reasons. Also to be clear if each company stays within the 10-30% window there is practically no way they can go under unless the entire credit system folds. Especially more true of a statement if you add in outside revenue from each company.

What i am stating is nothing more then a conceptual model that could be done to leverage your dollars much further through a positive credit debt ratio. Of course the companies would be legit and have positive cash flow. The more the merrier imo.

Why do it if the business is doing well already? The answer is very simple. Leverage.

I wasn't implying you were scamming or trying.

If a company is doing "well" they wouldn't need to be running credit cards through their own processor.

The best and easiest way to leverage numerous companies for credit is to setup a parent/subsidiary structure. Even for tax reasons. But often the parent company can act as a PG for the other companies and vice versa.

Also let us now is that computer through Quill actually ships out.

Nope but GR mentioned this the other did but they still give him the intial $1k limit..Maybe something new.

Finally broke Amazon revolving down and got approved for $3k. One thing I think that helps is having no balance showing on equifax when applying for them.

What does your Equifax file look like?

At that time I had 3 reporting with a $17k high.

17k off 3 reporting, which 3?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

No one is a $17k high!

I have 3 others with a $10k limit reporting for those.

Should I wait for a paydex before applying to newegg and Amazon?

Paydex who?!

Paydex is worthless.. You will want something reporting to Experian to get approved for either or both.

please see the section where i explicitly mention the businesses generating outside revenue.

Also I havve placed an order on quill for about 140$ for a printer and to cartridges already shipped. Placed and order for my other company for a 1.2k laptop still waiting on ship (monday)

amsterdam ordered 140$ in shirts for one copany and about 100 in muscle car calender's for another

grainger i orders 140$ in binders and dry erase board junk. It was about the only fair priced thing on there i could troll. have to order stuff for the other company still.

Also as i had stated (just want to be clear for guidance purposes) I would not mind pg'ing for these reasons. Also to be clear if each company stays within the 10-30% window there is practically no way they can go under unless the entire credit system folds. Especially more true of a statement if you add in outside revenue from each company.

What i am stating is nothing more then a conceptual model that could be done to leverage your dollars much further through a positive credit debt ratio. Of course the companies would be legit and have positive cash flow. The more the merrier imo.

Why do it if the business is doing well already? The answer is very simple. Leverage.

Please see the section that contains the TOS for this site. Did you contact admin to change your user name or did you just re-register? I know the answer. And what you did is against our TOS. So, I would suggest you contact admin tomorrow and request that the 2 user names be merged into one.

I wasn't implying you were scamming or trying.

If a company is doing "well" they wouldn't need to be running credit cards through their own processor.

The best and easiest way to leverage numerous companies for credit is to setup a parent/subsidiary structure. Even for tax reasons. But often the parent company can act as a PG for the other companies and vice versa.

Also let us now is that computer through Quill actually ships out.

Understood. Everything inside of me tells me its going to ship. Im calling quill first thing (and the rest after that), I'm not hanging up the phone until they put a special note on my file saying I ALWAYS pay. Believe it or not I have done things like this with other companies (make a friend, log my notes well catch them slipping etc) and many times if you beg them and convince them your rich uncle etc will always pay many times they will even make a note on your file. I'll also let you know how this goes.

In regard to the structure. This is exactly how I haave it setup.

My parent company, My sub Corbs, Then all sub corps pass through the first sub corp.

Currently have two companies, This / next week I will be stating a vending machine company in WA state and foreign entity in the bahamas. Speaking of, does anyone have a good service for that? I was looking at some places online that charge just $600 to set one up (bahama company i can set up all domestic corps by myself easy). It sounds reasonable but I by no means want to be hit by the scammers. Also they offer to setup bank account and paypal for an extra fee. I was thinking to do that too but I think I can accomplish the same almost just as easy? Anyone with exp setting up the bahama corp lmk. If I can do it ll myself I would but i think you have to have a reg agent in bahamas. The last "lawyer" down there im 50/50 sure was a scammer.

Please see the section that contains the TOS for this site. Did you contact admin to change your user name or did you just re-register? I know the answer. And what you did is against our TOS. So, I would suggest you contact admin tomorrow and request that the 2 user names be merged into one.

what is the username so i can send a message. The other one is alll messed up anytime i click something it just all white. Been trying for a while now lmk usrnm plz

ok idk why maybe its this computeer but its not letting me edit that post. I tried messaging you as wel lkh but it just came back saying your inbox was full i think it was doing that before too?

Should I wait for a paydex before applying to newegg and Amazon?

Paydex who?!

Paydex is worthless.. You will want something reporting to Experian to get approved for either or both.

The only thing I believe reported so far is an order I placed with Seton, just paid for my uline order, I guess that will show up in the next 30 days. Been using quill for the past 3 months and still nothing but they stated that they have reported to dnb. Received my order from grainger two weeks ago so I need to pay them and my last order from quill.

So now I'm going to wait to see what happens. Should I sign up for credit monitoring and if so from which creditor.

What's my next step once I get 3 reports showing?

It's most likely OD them..

Builder will report as credit card

Amazon reports to Equifax.

What about tractor supply? Who do they report?