Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

The only thing reporting any where is on Experian for probably $50.

No idea if they report or anything, really just wanted a account for the guys to use without me actually having to use a credit card when renting things.

Placed a order with Amsterdam a few days ago.. But not much more I can do with out some trades reporting.

You don't have to get a number first, when DNB receives a trade they will generate one automatically. If you really want to one you just go to the DNB site to register for one.

FINALLY got trades on DNB! Looks like Uline and Amsterdam although the Uline is listed under specialty printing or something like that, But no MSC Direct and they are generally really quick at reporting.

Very interesting and smart. I'd like to follow as well.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

So I thought my Verizon account had been switched over to the new company but it wasn't done properly and was still under the old company. So basically I had to apply for a new account under the new company and then had to assume the liability of the old company account. They pulled a credit report and required a deposit. I could have gotten the deposit over rides but really didn't want to deal with it so I just took it with the deposit. So I will count this as a approval. They should report to at least a couple reports.

Does Verizon report anywhere? Never thought about it but I have 4 lines with them under a biz name

Before they reported to all three, not sure if that's still the case but they will report some place. When they pull they pull all three and blend them.

Approved for Fuelman fleet card..$3k

Approved for Cumberland farms Fleet card..Unknown limit

Only have two reporting on DNB and Experian shows a trade (Uline) but no dollar amount.

Only have two reporting on DNB and Experian shows a trade (Uline) but no dollar amount.

Will Experian create a score with one trade line showing or does it take more than that?

Will Experian create a score with one trade line showing or does it take more than that?

Yes I have a a score of 46 with no amounts showing.

This is a NEW corporation / business right? And your getting approvals in the range of $3k to $40K ? Wow that is great, sounds like the "old days" of business credit.

Do you think this is realistic for all new businesses or is there something in your history that is assisting with the approvals?

Thanks and great work.

I'm just getting started again.

Hello Group,

I just got an 80 Paydex with D&B. I have 3 payment experiences with Uline, Grainger, and something else the hit the company profile. My question is I've been told that I should be able to qualify for store credit cards now, but which ones should I apply for? Any suggestions & why?

My question is, do you do all of this prior to trying to get a DNB # or do you get a DNB first? If not, what's the easiest way to get a DNB #? What do you need?

You don't have to pay for a DUNNS #? D&B MONEY SCHEME!

All you need to do is go to link below and D&B will give you one for free. I have found that D&B is a big joke. All they want you to do is pay big money for things you can do on your own for FREE. Once you apply for Net30 accounts you give them your newly acquired Dunns# and when those companies report it will be to your new #. Also even if you didn't create one once you have established 3 Net30's and they report to D&B on your company even if you don't have a # D&B at that point will create one for your company.

https://iupdate.dnb.com/iUpdate/viewiUpdateHome.htm;jsessionid=A467D2EAFF6B4785BEE93B285172F21B.app2

This is a NEW corporation / business right? And your getting approvals in the range of $3k to $40K ? Wow that is great, sounds like the "old days" of business credit.

Do you think this is realistic for all new businesses or is there something in your history that is assisting with the approvals?

Thanks and great work.

I'm just getting started again.

Yes new business from March of this year. I haven't used anything from my other companies to help the approvals along, basically just doing it like any one else would. But keep in mind many factors go into getting approved besides the credit it self.

Hello Group,

I just got an 80 Paydex with D&B. I have 3 payment experiences with Uline, Grainger, and something else the hit the company profile. My question is I've been told that I should be able to qualify for store credit cards now, but which ones should I apply for? Any suggestions & why?

You have heard or been told the wrong info... The paydex is just for your entertainment more then it actually helps getting approved.

What your actual business credit looks like is what matters.. you could have one nice account reporting and get a bunch of approvals..

You only need one trade reporting to have a DNB file created.. Three accounts over months will create a score.

Experian and Equifax are just as important if not more important to get approved for store cards.

Hello Group,

You have heard or been told the wrong info... The paydex is just for your entertainment more then it actually helps getting approved.

What your actual business credit looks like is what matters.. you could have one nice account reporting and get a bunch of approvals..

You only need one trade reporting to have a DNB file created.. Three accounts over months will create a score.

Experian and Equifax are just as important if not more important to get approved for store cards.

Thanks BRBiz .... It's back to the drawing board for me.

Just keep trucking along with starter accounts and try for a gas card..

I applied for Office Depot and was denied. I am waiting on their letters so that I can review why. What are some of those gas cards that you recommend?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk