Sign in to follow this  
BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

Ok tried fleetcor again this morning. They want PG now instead of deposit. I'm gonna let them alone for a few months while I put some spend on Amazon.

Finally have a file with equifax. Amazon reporting 5k limit. I'm on my way now! Lol!

That will help get you going.. What's odd is I don't see Newegg reporting which is strange because every Sync bank I have seen reports.
I also have yet to see Newegg report anywhere after 3 months.

Equifax Looks to be showing Amazon, a BofA cc, a couple Amex business cards a Chase ink and a Citibusiness card.

D&B looks like it's showing my quill account and the Citi card.

Haven't paid any money to EX to peek at what is there although is said the same number of lines as what EQ is showing. But there could be a different one or two.

Ok tried fleetcor again this morning. They want PG now instead of deposit. I'm gonna let them alone for a few months while I put some spend on Amazon.

How long have you been in business?

Hello!

Can anyone help on how to make other Business Bureaus (ex. DNB, Experian) show tradelines I have on Equifax Business?

Finally have a file with equifax. Amazon reporting 5k limit. I'm on my way now! Lol!

That will help get you going.. What's odd is I don't see Newegg reporting which is strange because every Sync bank I have seen reports.

Equifax Looks to be showing Amazon, a BofA cc, a couple Amex business cards a Chase ink and a Citibusiness card.

Haven't paid any money to EX to peek at what is there although is said the same number of lines as what EQ is showing. But there could be a different one or two.

Did you have to PG for the Citibusiness card?

Did you have to PG for the Citibusiness card?
Yes. All the credit cards I have were PG'd. It was a Citibusiness AA card opened with a decent 20k limit.

Hello!

Can anyone help on how to make other Business Bureaus (ex. DNB, Experian) show tradelines I have on Equifax Business?

You can't make any account show where ever you want! They have to report to that bureau.

Hello!

You can't make any account show where ever you want! They have to report to that bureau.

Thanks!

I applied at location, then called today to check status. Gave phone number and verified address. Once I did that gave me my account number and limit. Here's the number 866-853-6459

So the Lowes card i was approved for is the revolvong which im kinda surprised at, thought it was the Net since I applied for both.

Also have another trading reporting on equifax..Its showing a $4k limit so I have to guess its the sears card since that is the only card with that limit, I didnt think any Citi products reported to Equifax.

Hello All!

I'm in the learning stage about business credit. I'm glad I found this site.

Do you have to set up a virtual address when setting up your business? If so, what do you recommend?

Got my BJ's business Mastercard today and I applied last week, pretty quick.. The card itself looks very odd, just a design on the front no brand of card or anything almost looks fake or like a prepaid card of some sort.

Did you apply in store or online?

Got my BJ's business Mastercard today and I applied last week, pretty quick.. The card itself looks very odd, just a design on the front no brand of card or anything almost looks fake or like a prepaid card of some sort.

Did you apply in store or online?

Welcome back Alpouis! Nice of you to join us again!

The only two ways are in store or on the phone.

I have something reporting to experian as financial services. I have no idea what this is. Maybe BJ's? It doesn't show an amount, just states pays as agreed.