BRBiz

Business credit building from scratch.

They don't link anything. They do it just to ID you, they all do.

So how are folks monitoring EQ biz reports????

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

They don't link anything. They do it just to ID you, they all do.

So how are folks monitoring EQ biz reports????

buy the subscription

I must not understand. The subscription requires personal info to sign up, which we agree is a no-no.

I must not understand. The subscription requires personal info to sign up, which we agree is a no-no.

that is how they identify you. It doesn't hurt you.

Ohhhhhh!!!! I am re-reading and now I understand. Thank you blake10 and you too BRBiz!!!

I have one trade on experian business credit report of 50k financial trade with a balance of 8k.

I have Equifax with 1 $100,000 financial trade balance under 10k plus 3 other non financial accts totaling another $100k balance under $8k.

No TRADES ON DNB.

WHAT DO YOU SUGEST I APPLY FOR. BUSINESS IS OPEN SINCE 1989.

My personal has 5 car loans paid from 9 years ago one chase au from 1977 and one au from citi since 2004. Scores in 700s . No inquiries blake. I want to use 3 -5 inquiries and get the most loc I can get. Also my Equifax showed a $215k mortgage paid off in 2008. Blake please advise me

Can someone help me find 2 more net accounts that reports to D&B. I know you need 3-5 accounts reporting to receive the paydex #. So far, I have Grainger, Uline, and Quill reporting, witch was easy accounts to get might I add. A lot of vendors stopped reporting to D&B ex. Seton, Gemplers, MSC, Amsterdam Printing, Strategic Solutions, Deluxe, Interstate Batteries, and a few others I talked to over the phone specifically told me they don't report anymore, only if you default, or they report to others like Cortera. I have a pending credit app with VistaPrint witch I should get approved for, but I don't know who they report to. I was also going to call MYM monopolize your market to ensure they're credit builder program still reports and maybe purchases it if I cant find another vendors mym is kinda pricey. What other vendors reports to D&B as of this date?

Credit man. What are your personal scores? Are you under 5/24 so you can apply for Chase. I would go after Chase Ink Preferred first. Then Amex Plum or SC+ to Start

Can someone help me find 2 more net accounts that reports to D&B. I know you need 3-5 accounts reporting to receive the paydex #. So far, I have Grainger, Uline, and Quill reporting, witch was easy accounts to get might I add. A lot of vendors stopped reporting to D&B ex. Seton, Gemplers, MSC, Amsterdam Printing, Strategic Solutions, Deluxe, Interstate Batteries, and a few others I talked to over the phone specifically told me they don't report anymore, only if you default, or they report to others like Cortera. I have a pending credit app with VistaPrint witch I should get approved for, but I don't know who they report to. I was also going to call MYM monopolize your market to ensure they're credit builder program still reports and maybe purchases it if I cant find another vendors mym is kinda pricey. What other vendors reports to D&B as of this date?

go after gas cards or Amazon Edited by blake10

Credit man. What are your personal scores? Are you under 5/24 so you can apply for Chase. I would go after Chase Ink Preferred first. Then Amex Plum or SC+ to Start

blake10, if I had personal relationships with Chase, AMEX and a CU that gave generous CL (like NFCU), which would you say would be most beneficial to start with?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Blake

What do you mean under 5-24? My scores are all different one file does not show a score. Isn't Chase hard? Don't like amex had bad acct 30 years ago.

Great questions Rlipser...I have the same problem. Nobody seems to report. I have Uline Quill and Grainger as well.

GOt gas cards too like Shell and BP...they each gave me 3000. Amazon denied me...What gives?

Hi, I'm a newbie. I'm glad Ive found you. Please help. I have been trying to establish business credit forever and keep hitting walls. I don't know where to start. I am a dba of a company. I have net 30s with Uline, Quill, Monopolize Your Marketplace, Seton, and Office Depot. All newly established... 90 days. I only have 2 reporting to D & B and 1 to Experian. No paydex. And 54 with Experian. Score dropped because of 100 utilization. Don't know how I pay the bill 5 days of the purchase.

Im stuck who else can I open to get this going. I own a party rental company. Any and all suggestions appreciated.

go after gas cards or Amazon

Yea you right about the gas cards. At first I thought I would get denied with such few trades and newly formed entity, but after reading here I see others got approved with minimum trades. Idk about Amazon think i'll wait till my paydex score populate before I apply. Do I need to continue to purchase from vendors that d&b already reported. Would it help with the paydex building process?

Some one mentioned a while back that Quill won't report until you have placed several orders. I can verify that to a point. Once I had about 3 orders with them they reported.

Quill told me last week its 90 days. 1 order of $100+ per month to get net 30 and then they report monthly

Yea your right. I placed 1 order for around $80 and waited like 2 month to check dnb. They weren't there so I called to see what was going on, and the agent told me they put all newly opened accounts on a 3 month hold before they report to bureaus. DNB finally added quill last Sunday when I checked. It actually took a little over 3 month for it to appear on my biz file. I did not have to pre order for none of my accounts and they reported after 1 purchase, but I suppose that could depend on your entity not sure why some have problems.