Nate's Progress to 800 (off-topic welcome here)

nateinva

The last post in this topic was posted 1018 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Yeah, $5k is good enough to max the bonus spending. Stealing limits from another card isn't something I'd ever like to do, really just curious if they'd entertain a CLI on the card if I'm hitting the limit a lot.

I got a $6,600 CSP three months ago and have been near maxing it. Last statement it was bumped to $9,100. Give it 3 months and see what happens.

Yeah, $5k is good enough to max the bonus spending. Stealing limits from another card isn't something I'd ever like to do, really just curious if they'd entertain a CLI on the card if I'm hitting the limit a lot.

I got a $6,600 CSP three months ago and have been near maxing it. Last statement it was bumped to $9,100. Give it 3 months and see what happens.

:good: Yep, Mendel's experiment running up the limits with Chase for auto CLIs has proven extremely successful. I hope they do the same with biz cards as well.

Humble Nate is Happy Nate right now.

Ebates Visa: $4.7k --> $25k ! ! ! ! :yahoo:

Data points:

- Approved today via Sr. UW #

- Previously denied via Sr. UW # a week ago

- Previously denied via chat earlier this week

- I'm now thinking I should've asked for $35k (oh well, room to grow I guess)

- Total limits across all cards should be nearing $360k - $370k :swoon:

- I'm going to call regular customer service and see if they can reissue my card as a Visa Siggy now. Not that it matters much but at least giving it a shot.

Data points:

- I'm going to call regular customer service and see if they can reissue my card as a Visa Siggy now. Not that it matters much but at least giving it a shot.

Congrats!!! :clapping:

You know what this means 😆....Now I have to call Synch about one of my cards.... It's just my competitive nature....

Data points:

Congrats!!! :clapping:

You know what this means ....Now I have to call Synch about one of my cards.... It's just my competitive nature....

Pretty much how it works! Now go for it! :good:

What is the importance of getting a Visa signature?

Just the standard VS benefits, no additional earnings on this card or anything. My son goes to the movies regularly with friends and there are promos for VS accounts to get discounted and free tickets. We sometimes take advantage of that where I can get a few tickets with one VS card then purchase a few more with another VS card.

It's not that important TBH but if I have an account that should be eligible "why not?". :grin:

When it's on the cat we call it fur. But the instant it's on anything else -- furniture, clothing, tongue -- it becomes cat hair.

Think about it. We don't say, "OMG...look at all this cat fur on my black pants!" Nope. It's hair.

Why is this?* :dntknw:

*Please refer to parenthetical thread title.

This post is welcome here. :grin:

We have a blond lab/beagle mix. Love him but holy $h!t is he a shedding nightmare. Just bought a new vacuum and dumped it 7 times on one round thru the house.

It was really fun being the work vehicle a few months the ago and taking a client for a site tour in my truck. He hops in and immediately says "so, what kind of dog do you have?". :blush:

This post is welcome here. :grin:

We have a blond lab/beagle mix. Love him but holy $h!t is he a shedding nightmare. Just bought a new vacuum and dumped it 7 times on one round thru the house.

It was really fun being the work vehicle a few months the ago and taking a client for a site tour in my truck. He hops in and immediately says "so, what kind of dog do you have?". :blush:

You should have given him an outraged look and retorted, "Mrs. Neapolitan is suffering from a seasonal hormone imbalance."

When it's on the cat we call it fur. But the instant it's on anything else -- furniture, clothing, tongue -- it becomes cat hair.

Think about it. We don't say, "OMG...look at all this cat fur on my black pants!" Nope. It's hair.

Fur coat. Or is the fur on the cat hide still technically considered being on the cat? I'd think once you skin it, the hide (and fur) are separate?!?

The last post in this topic was posted 1018 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.