Approved for Dell, Wawa Fleet, and Amazon with No Pg

The last post in this topic was posted 2000 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I was approved for Dell, Wawa fleet, and Amazon revolving with no pg this week..... I have 6 trades reporting to DnB 1-$1k and 5-$50 with an 80 paydex and my Experian business is showing high risk #3 with 1 good trade and 2 delinquent trades that I know nothing about and will be disputing today.

How did you get your experian risk score? Did you have to purchase your report, if so how much did it cost?

I signed up for this website Creditera.com to access personal and business reports at one time for $29.99 a month... I did it bcus they report to ur personal and business reports to help build the credit......

• 4 months later...

What link did you go to for Dell? I tried with them & they told me over the phone that I had to pg.

So Corp

Business 1.3

Paydex 80 w/ 3 trades

I don't have any accounts yet that are not Net30's.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/finance/dfs_business_credit?c=us&l=en&cs=28

just used this link. instant approval 15k

Thanks for the link. I'm going there now, but what are your companies stats? Time in business, Paydex, company trades, etc. I will post my results shortly.

What link did you go to for Dell? I tried with them & they told me over the phone that I had to pg.

So Corp

Business 1.3

Paydex 80 w/ 3 trades

I don't have any accounts yet that are not Net30's.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/finance/dfs_business_credit?c=us&l=en&cs=28

just used this link. instant approval 15k

Thanks for the link. I'm going there now, but what are your companies stats? Time in business, Paydex, company trades, etc. I will post my results shortly.

It was denied .... They wanted me to PG .. (NOPE ... NOT HAPPENING) The applications wouldn't let me put in moths just yrs. I'm thinking that's why I was denied. If I would have put 2 yrs instead of 1 because their system wouldn't allow me to do anything different. I would've been approved.

• 1 month later...

I'm curious to know if enquiries made for business credit, which to my understanding the credit bureaus that will be pulled are D&B or Experian also keep track of number of enquiries made as the personal reports do. So would applying for say 3 revolving credit accounts in one week be too much. Or perhaps what would the number of enquiries be acceptable for these not to do harm.

Anyone???

Thanks!

I'm curious to know if enquiries made for business credit, which to my understanding the credit bureaus that will be pulled are D&B or Experian also keep track of number of enquiries made as the personal reports do. So would applying for say 3 revolving credit accounts in one week be too much. Or perhaps what would the number of enquiries be acceptable for these not to do harm.

Anyone???

Thanks!

D&B doesn't count inquires towards their score and Experian kinda does but most lenders will just pull the trade info and using their own scoring any way.

Anyone???

Thanks!

D&B doesn't count inquires towards their score and Experian kinda does but most lenders will just pull the trade info and using their own scoring any way.

Thanks!!

• 4 weeks later...

I was approved for Dell, Wawa fleet, and Amazon revolving with no pg this week..... I have 6 trades reporting to DnB 1-$1k and 5-$50 with an 80 paydex and my Experian business is showing high risk #3 with 1 good trade and 2 delinquent trades that I know nothing about and will be disputing today.

Did those trade lines report on their on? I have a quill, uline, reliable, seton, and grainger account and none of them are reporting?

We had some awesome instant approvals in the past 2 weeks:

Amazon Revolving $4500

Dell $50,000

Chrysler $30,000

Arco $10,000

I wish the pre-approval from Chrysler had been for GM.

Nice!

What kind of Experian Intelliscore did you have to get those approvals?

How many previous tradelines did you have previously?

How long has your corporation been established?

Thank you

How did you get your experian risk score? Did you have to purchase your report, if so how much did it cost?

I signed up for this website Creditera.com to access personal and business reports at one time for $29.99 a month... I did it bcus they report to ur personal and business reports to help build the credit......

Creditera just changed hands this week, just go to their website and they take you to the new company website.

The last post in this topic was posted 2000 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.