Sign in to follow this  
tophie

There is an upside to *r

No idea if *B for T will ever work again. Haven't seen anything on weather we are on the *c block forever or if it will pass with time or if we need to stop for a while but I did look at this from a brighter perspective... it means we get to grow the garden for a little bit, maybe up to 2 years and that means amazing things ha.

I haven't tried for anything else since *r, figured its a waste atm with all the inqs.

Tomorrow's another day. Look for other things to focus on that will benefit you. :)

No idea if *B for T will ever work again. Haven't seen anything on weather we are on the *c block forever or if it will pass with time or if we need to stop for a while but I did look at this from a brighter perspective... it means we get to grow the garden for a little bit, maybe up to 2 years and that means amazing things ha.

I haven't tried for anything else since *r, figured its a waste atm with all the inqs.

Agreed, can't even ask synchrony for a cli!

Tomorrow's another day. Look for other things to focus on that will benefit you. :)

This be the truth of truths... there is always something one can do to move forward.

Yeah normally I'd agree but I was months away from mortgage shopping............. definitely isn't/wasn't the time for gardening even with the warm weather coming.

Whatever troll, that's two years for you to find another website to act pathetic on.

I hit up Lowes with 12 INQ's, 7 from the R* and they didn't blink $17-> $25

Edited by Konrad2012

I hit up Lowes with 12 INQ's, 7 from the R* and they didn't blink $17-> $25

Why didn't you ask for the $35k, ya big wuss?!

Everyone says to ask for $35...but I don't ever see anyone that skipped the $17 -> $25 step.

I think that's just some parroted CB legend.

I asked for 10K to 30K and got 17K, I asked for 17K to 30K and got 25K.

I over-ask everyone except Amex so I can get a denial letter and a new free credit report. :) That's a playa trick.

You are back.. what a fun times we had with your earlier post...

Has anyone else app'd anything that uses TU since R*? Konrad had no issue with his Sync CLI. My Fico just updated.. I went from 737 to 720 and bounced back to 760. Nothing changed on my TU with the excpetion of a balance change to my Amex Platinum and aside from 14 add'l HI that were R*.

FYI, CCMP and C$ both say I only have 8 HI on TU (but I count 17 from October 2014 to today) so that in itself makes my head hurt..

I over-ask everyone except Amex so I can get a denial letter and a new free credit report. :) That's a playa trick.

Don't try to teach the playa her own tricks. :rolleyes:

Talk about parroted info. :lol:

How about your Cap1? :rofl:

I think the $25k Step is only a Step because we're wusses and won't ask for more.

Ok Tophie, I mean HL...try not to contradict yourself in the same thread. :P

Edited by Konrad2012

Bite me.

And I'll respond to K-Man when he figures out how to quote me properly.

Bite me.

And I'll respond to K-Man when he figures out how to quote me properly.

Maybe there's someone we know that could photoshop a higher limit for you. :lol:

First of all, there's NOTHING wrong with my requests of Cap1 -- there's only a problem with their level of trust.

And I don't blame them. They know a playa when they see one. :D

I think the $25k Step is only a Step because we're wusses and won't ask for more.

Ok Tophie, I mean HL...try not to contradict yourself in the same thread. :P

Darling One, I said "we" because I "aimed" for the $25k "Step" -- and landed there -- on the way to $35k. I drank the Kool-Aide.

I asked for 10K to 30K and got 17K, I asked for 17K to 30K and got 25K.I over-ask everyone except Amex so I can get a denial letter and a new free credit report. :) That's a playa trick.

Don't try to teach the playa her own tricks. :rolleyes: Talk about parroted info. :lol:

Bite me.And I'll respond to K-Man when he figures out how to quote me properly.
Maybe there's someone we know that could photoshop a higher limit for you. :lol:
oh oh, I know who could do that.