Sign in to follow this  
TeflonCat

Has anyone app for Chase United Mileage lately?

Hey Folks,

I am thinking about apping for this card, I used CP and saw that some people got approved for this card. I see that Chase pulls EX, for this card wanted to know if anyone app for this card and what approvals was given.

Chase keeps sending me invitations that include about 50,000 bonus miles, but I've yet to bite. United screwed up their frequent flyer program and elite status program, so I have given up my loyalty to them.

I got it with the 50K offer in December. $5K approval.

I also have a Freedom at $4500 and CSP at $12K and my EX FICO is listed in my sig.

If you app, make sure it's the 50K offer.

Chase keeps sending me invitations that include about 50,000 bonus miles, but I've yet to bite. United screwed up their frequent flyer program and elite status program, so I have given up my loyalty to them.

Bummer! I mostly fly United so I am really thinking about it I did notice the changes with them. I could really use that 50K miles though.

I got it with the 50K offer in December. $5K approval.

I also have a Freedom at $4500 and CSP at $12K and my EX FICO is listed in my sig.

If you app, make sure it's the 50K offer.

Hey Mend,

Yup the 50K offer is what I was looking into, I have gotten my score over 760 so I wanna pull the trigger on it. Seeking high limits though. Chase seems to not like me to much. LOL

Chase is weird. It all depends on what accounts you have with them and others etc. I'd get the card for the miles but I wouldn't get it for any other reason. If you fly United more than once a year or fly international, and you don't care about EX inquiries, I'd apply for the Mileageplus, get the 50,000 miles. Then PC to a MileagePlus club card. Get the $95 fee refunded and then the Club card costs $295. Or if the first year fee for Mileageplus is waived, then shift the limit to another Chase card, cancel the Mileageplus, and app for the Club card (that is if you don't care about getting two EX inquiries in such a short time). The club card is better because of the free bags. I forget the prices of bags, but if it's $100 for the second bag etc, and you fly more than 3 times a year with two bags, it makes sense to have the Club card.

Some people can get the Club card with the first year fee waived. You have to do this in a branch, be targeted for it, or there's some link I saw mentioned on another forum that you can use to get this deal.

I'm not sure. I hope this helps.

The Club card also earns 1.5 miles/$, the Explorer is 1 mile/$. There are other ways to get many more miles/$ with other cards, but if you like to keep it simple for mileage earning-get the Club card.

Chase is weird. It all depends on what accounts you have with them and others etc. I'd get the card for the miles but I wouldn't get it for any other reason. If you fly United more than once a year or fly international, and you don't care about EX inquiries, I'd apply for the Mileageplus, get the 50,000 miles. Then PC to a MileagePlus club card. Get the $95 fee refunded and then the Club card costs $295. Or if the first year fee for Mileageplus is waived, then shift the limit to another Chase card, cancel the Mileageplus, and app for the Club card (that is if you don't care about getting two EX inquiries in such a short time). The club card is better because of the free bags. I forget the prices of bags, but if it's $100 for the second bag etc, and you fly more than 3 times a year with two bags, it makes sense to have the Club card.

Some people can get the Club card with the first year fee waived. You have to do this in a branch, be targeted for it, or there's some link I saw mentioned on another forum that you can use to get this deal.

Inspired- Thanks for boat load of info I really do appreciate it! I travel international 2x a year, I don't have any accounts with them atm, I am trying to decide between this and the Southwest Rapid. At the moment I only have 3 Inq on my EX, 2 from AX, and 1 from them last month. I think the 50K miles is good for now, and I was thinking about apping for the CSP, if i get a high limit with this card I would then app for the CSP and combine limits. Making this card my prybar if the limits for both are around 12K each or more. I would ask for the annual fee to be waived for the second year the first year is 0. What you think? I see that they pull EX, my score with EX is 776. Uti is at 2% currently.

The Club card also earns 1.5 miles/$, the Explorer is 1 mile/$. There are other ways to get many more miles/$ with other cards, but if you like to keep it simple for mileage earning-get the Club card.

The $295 fee is steep.

This is a good card to have. I think I started with a $7400 limit and that was about a year ago and its now sitting at $75k even. I've reached Maximum internal limits with Chase. :(. . They pulled TU for me.. I have Equifax and Experian on Ice. I think TU is about to go on Ice for about 65 days. If you have good income, good scores, low debt to income ratio, your chances of getting this card are even better. Its not a good card to carry a balance on because the interest is high. Once you spend more than $25,000 in a year they give you additional miles.

And the annual fee was waived for the first year.

This is a good card to have. I think I started with a $7400 limit and that was about a year ago and its now sitting at $75k even.

You should be able to get that to several million with Photoshop.

This is a good card to have. I think I started with a $7400 limit and that was about a year ago and its now sitting at $75k even. I've reached Maximum internal limits with Chase. :(. . They pulled TU for me.. I have Equifax and Experian on Ice. I think TU is about to go on Ice for about 65 days. If you have good income, good scores, low debt to income ratio, your chances of getting this card are even better. Its not a good card to carry a balance on because the interest is high. Once you spend more than $25,000 in a year they give you additional miles.

WOW! 75K That is really high got damn!! And here I am saying 15k would be awesome for me right now. My TU score is 750 I have 4 inq on there, I would prefer them pulling EX since score is highest there and only 3 inq. I gonna pull the trigger and follow up.

This is a good card to have. I think I started with a $7400 limit and that was about a year ago and its now sitting at $75k even.

That's funny.

Why do you keep being dishonest?

I figured you learned your lesson after the $300K Amex photoshop pic.

What do you gain by telling lies?

WOW! 75K That is really high got damn!! And here I am saying 15k would be awesome for me right now. My TU score is 750 I have 4 inq on there, I would prefer them pulling EX since score is highest there and only 3 inq. I gonna pull the trigger and follow up.

That's funny.

He doesn't have $75K.

For whatever reason, he enjoys telling lies and poisoning the data on CB.

Inspired- Thanks for boat load of info I really do appreciate it! I travel international 2x a year, I don't have any accounts with them atm, I am trying to decide between this and the Southwest Rapid. At the moment I only have 3 Inq on my EX, 2 from AX, and 1 from them last month. I think the 50K miles is good for now, and I was thinking about apping for the CSP, if i get a high limit with this card I would then app for the CSP and combine limits. Making this card my prybar if the limits for both are around 12K each or more. I would ask for the annual fee to be waived for the second year the first year is 0. What you think? I see that they pull EX, my score with EX is 776. Uti is at 2% currently.

The $295 fee is steep.

It is unless you plan on purchasing a United Club lounge membership. This card includes membership with the annual fee.

Oh snap this person is a member on here and is telling other members lies? That's really low, like really low who got the time to sit and put out wasteful information to others when people are seeking real accurate info!! That's really F** up man like really!! Mend THANKS for bring that up, I was unaware of this member dishonesty prior. Thanks!!

Oh snap this person is a member on here and is telling other members lies? That's really low, like really low who got the time to sit and put out wasteful information to others when people are seeking real accurate info!! That's really F** up man like really!! Mend THANKS for bring that up, I was unaware of this member dishonesty prior. Thanks!!

http://creditboards.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=533106

I just read the entire thread. This person is really on here giving false information to people. WTF!! This is person prob don't even own any cards.

amex_300k.jpg

Tophie, why on earth would you waste your time doing something like this? It doesn't help anyone, certainly not yourself when you consider how others will now take with a grain of sand, everything you post.

Edited by TeflonCat

Yes, that's why he finally got called out on the BS info.

I'm just surprised that he decided to start doing it again.

:rofl:

$1 Billion Dollars!!!!

You've reached maximum internal limits of the BS you're going to post here. WTF is wrong with you? Why would you continue to post this nonsense that everyone knows is not true, nor is it even possible in your situation. You certainly aren't impressing anyone. Quite the contrary. You are only making yourself look foolish and moronic. If you can't post truthful info and be honest in your posts, don't post. I find it appalling that you feel comfortable posting this kind of crap for all to see. It doesn't help anyone and may in fact be injurious to newbies. Disgusting.

Instant today with 5k limit for a sibling. If you just created a MP account try this link to see if you get the 50k/5k offer: unitedexplorercard.com/77

Instant today with 5k limit for a sibling. If you just created a MP account try this link to see if you get the 50k/5k offer: unitedexplorercard.com/77

Thanks for the link I have been a member for over 5 years with Continental. The offer is only for 30K miles at the current moment.

Edited by TeflonCat

$1 Billion Dollars!!!!

DrEvil.jpg

On a serious note, I got this card last May. I fly United a lot, and my DW and I enjoyed the club passes (only two a year with the Explorer) on our trip to southern France last fall when we had a LONG layover at Newark.

I've only recently discovered their "shopping" portal where you can earn miles for purchases through the portal as part of the Mileage Plus program. Completing the purchase with the Explorer card doubles my miles.

I won't use this portal very often, but it was nice to score a few more miles on things I am going to buy anyway.

Edited by Quietman

Wow you guys a hilarious..

Like a D!k I told a few friends of mine that there's a "guy" with a 300k amex limit haha :blush2:

Now I have to go back and tell them he's a lying scumbag to keep a balance on my integrity.

I do want to note that I have an app currently pending on the Chase United Biz cc though :lol:

Edited by GR8WhiTE