Sign in to follow this  
Jamesshrugged

I had the 1-2 punch flow chart redone as my way of saying thanks to the community

Quick question -- would you want this thread pinned or do you prefer it to float?

Or we can link yours to the original 1-2 Punch Thread and show this as the updated version.

Or we can replace the exiting pinned thread with this and link the older one to it. Yours is nice and sleek. ;)

People will still have access to both, as they may have a preference if they're in the middle of 1-2ing someone.

I believe you can also link it in your CB profile. There's room in profiles for lots of into, but you'll want to back it up, too. Once in a (long) while, CB does a major upgrade, and even though they back up the database, stuff can get lost. So don't ever trust important stuff to to be saved in your profile alone.

EDIT: I guess that's about 4-5 "quick" questions. :blush2:

Edited by HoustonLynne

Quick question -- would you want this thread pinned or do you prefer it to float?

Or we can link yours to the original 1-2 Punch Thread and show this as the updated version.

Or we can replace the exiting pinned thread with this and link the older one to it. Yours is nice and sleek. ;)

People will still have access to both, as they may have a preference if they're in the middle of 1-2ing someone.

I believe you can also link it in your CB profile. There's room in profiles for lots of into, but you'll want to back it up, too. Once in a (long) while, CB does a major upgrade, and even though they back up the database, stuff can get lost. So don't ever trust important stuff to to be saved in your profile alone.

I would be happy with anything the community wants to do with it. Here is a link http://i.imgur.com/VoJiLUr.jpg?1feel free to post, pin, or any other thing

I would be happy with anything the community wants to do with it. Here is a link http://i.imgur.com/VoJiLUr.jpg?1feel free to post, pin, or any other thing

C'mon...you've got a preference, I'm sure. :D

C'mon...you've got a preference, I'm sure. :D

Well, breeze created it, so as long as she gets credit, I really am happy with whatever the community decides. Breeze's original thread has a lot of good discussion included in it too, so that is something to consider.

Edited by Jamesshrugged

Who's worried about breeze...?! :search:

We'll tell breeze what we want posted in her thread. :beee:

What's the worst she can do to us... :dntknw:

Yes, it was her idea to incorporate your updates. :blush:

I didn't create the original chart, a member did. I asked HL to find out how you wanted to share it. :)

The thing to remember is how the sticky threads work now. After you read a sticky thread, it disappears until someone else posts in the thread. If you want to see a sticky thread that has disappeared, you have to click the link at the top of the credit forum, that says "show hidden topics" or something like that.

It can be a sticky and you can still link it in your siggie or profile or anywhere you want it for quick access. :)

The thing to remember is how the sticky threads work now. After you read a sticky thread, it disappears until someone else posts in the thread. If you want to see a sticky thread that has disappeared, you have to click the link at the top of the credit forum, that says "show hidden topics" or something like that.

It can be a sticky and you can still link it in your siggie or profile or anywhere you want it for quick access. :)

A sticky sounds good :) thanks breeze!

Lynne you make me laugh. When I read this I was thinking "that's a lot more than one quick question." haha