Sign in to follow this  
mrjuggalo9er

WOW JUST WOW

My favorite is the step-by-step process where they say Unleash the "Credit Experts" .

Edited by CreditNewb15

They claim to be able to delete Experian inquires in 10 days? I thought the whole reason for freezing Experian was that inqs couldn't be deleted?

They claim to be able to delete Experian inquires in 10 days? I thought the whole reason for freezing Experian was that inqs couldn't be deleted?

They can't be.

My assumption is that they will dispute them in such a way that there is a high probability that you end up with fraud alerts, which will be much more trouble than an inquiry.

I spoke to another company like this awhile back before I got some baddies removed on my own. They charged a lot more (only for successful removals) but they were WAY more legit than this site. I can't imagine sending this site my CR or any personal info…

You gotta love how they put quotation marks around "credit experts"

They can't be.

My assumption is that they will dispute them in such a way that there is a high probability that you end up with fraud alerts, which will be much more trouble than an inquiry.

Completely agree.

For the amount of money they charge, and all the business they act like they get, they should do a complete webpage makeover. It looks hideous.

What would be great is if some EX mid-level CSR went rogue and started a site like this to remove whatever you wanted from your CR for a price.

They did and went to jail for fraud and stuff.

http://articles.latimes.com/2004/aug/31/business/fi-credit31

They were charged with working through legitimate financial firms in New Jersey to inflate consumer credit scores by reporting phony loans and loan payments to the credit bureaus. Their attorneys said they expected to plead not guilty in Santa Ana federal court. .

Wow - they weren't even smart enough to insert phony revolvers instead of loans.

They should have read BobWang's graphs. :grin:

Edited by tweak691

They caught these particular people but I can't help but think there may be others operating similarly that just haven't been caught (at least not yet).

Although setting up a web page like that is almost an invite to be investigated.

What would be great is if some EX mid-level CSR went rogue and started a site like this to remove whatever you wanted from your CR for a price.

Not only was she not too bright to do this in the first place, she agreed to do it for only $300-500 a week. My going rate would have been at least $2k a week.

"Please Note: We do not remove credit inquiries that are attached to OPEN BUSINESS and/or PERSONAL revolving and/or installment accounts. Also if you opened a personal and/or business bank account and bank run you credit credit inquiry will stay on the report. If you asked for credit limit increase and bank run your credit then credit inquiry will stay on report. Credit inquiries generated through Auto, Mortgage, Rent, Employment, Denied credit application or closed accounts can be removed."

So what the hell are they able to remove?!

I'm not talking about adding fraudulent information. I'm talking about helping things disappear. :P

Probably still the same boat, though.