Sleeping Car Porters Union #282

The last post in this topic was posted 2189 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I waited all night to see some sweet tea on this thread!!!

I know a little piggy -- which group should he be in? He works every single day at Charlie's Cutrate Capital Management, moonlights in marketing for Marlboro / Phillip Morris, and serves in both branches of the Chinese Security forces. He isn't in with Tuperberg, though. Should he apply for work at Tuperberg and then be in group 3?

I know a little piggy -- which group should he be in? He works every single day at Charlie's Cutrate Capital Management, moonlights in marketing for Marlboro / Phillip Morris, and serves in both branches of the Chinese Security forces. He isn't in with Tuperberg, though. Should he apply for work at Tuperberg and then be in group 3?

I think I know that same piggy that works at Charlie's. I could be wrong though, as he currently isn't moonlighting and hasn't served in the armed forces for quite awhile.

Come to think of it, I do believe he was just downsized from Tuperberg on their latest round of layoffs.

HOWEVER, if he can help he will take on an additional job if needed.

Group 1.

Been working every day for about two months

Started back on 18 hours a week starting last week again. Liked it more when i was working 0 hours actually. I was more healthier :)

Was Sucking Corn for a while but have to stop it stuck in my teeth.

Edited by venumz

I only work one Super Cool job, and only started 2 weeks ago.

I still haven't gotten any Bacon, but I was skipped over that one time everyone was handed some bad Chili.

No idea if I need to be in a group or just give the piggies positive reinforcement every once in a while.

Wow, it really is a small world! I'm surprised we have not bumped into each other as I have the exact same management. although I am not sure if I want to go back to Tuperberg. I can if neccessary though. Did we find the rest of our group? Also I might have to be the first to report that I must have eaten bad bacon yesterday because it came back up today :(

Also I might have to be the first to report that I must have eaten bad bacon yesterday because it came back up today :(

Don't feel bad. Lots of people who ate Bacon awhile ago has seen theirs Regurgitated recently also.

The last post in this topic was posted 2189 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.