Sign in to follow this  
dixiecup

Inquiries re-inserted!!

I know smart credit scores are not the real and accurate scores but darn it, I was really "B"ing the heck out of my inquiries. Down to two yesterday. Just logged in and updated and I now have 21 inquiries!! What the heck! Very disappointing. Scored dropped 20 points (on the smart credit site)

I think OP is the person that walks into the movie in the last five minutes and loudly announces, "So what's happened so far???"

I'll break the news I guess.

dixiecup, there have been more than a few threads on the topic.

Thank you though, how are you?

Well I was supposed to buy a truck Saturday. Now I'm scared to even try!

Get TUP, SC and wait 30 days for that new vehicle.

I seriously doubt that an auto lender would care about inquiries as long as your score is okay. They are probably used to seeing 10 - 30 from the dealer shopping the app all over town. I think credit card issuers are the ones that care. You are likely to take out one auto loan. There is no limit to how many credit cards you could open with approvals.

Post number 7 on this topic today.

... and at least the third time an OP has acknowledged that a score as fake, and then bemoaned a change in the fake score anyway.

I know smart credit scores are not the real and accurate scores but darn it, I was really "B"ing the heck out of my inquiries. Down to two yesterday. Just logged in and updated and I now have 21 inquiries!! What the heck! Very disappointing. Scored dropped 20 points (on the smart credit site)

Hi dixiecup

As aforementioned and naturally posted about in various places this morning, TU had felt the urgency to torpedo a whole many people with reinserting INQs making for quite a spectacular day today (and now tonight)

So you have to REDO all over again from scratch. Yeah sux

Re-insertion of old inquiries just happened to me on Equifax!!

I had 7 inquiries from early 2014, some were duplicates, reappear on my credit report. On Feb. 1, I had no inquiries and then when I looked at my report on Feb. 2, I had 7 old ones put back on. These were deleted off last year!

When I called Equifax it was a basic tough luck response. And, I called a few times hoping to get a new person and had the same response each time.

I had 7 inquiries from early 2014, some were duplicates, reappear on my credit report. On Feb. 1, I had no inquiries and then when I looked at my report on Feb. 2, I had 7 old ones put back on. These were deleted off last year!

When I called Equifax it was a basic tough luck response. And, I called a few times hoping to get a new person and had the same response each time.

So you called EQ and told them the 1yr old inquiries you B* were put back on and are outraged they would do such a thing? The CSR was not very responsive about having them removed again for you? I.. I just can't see how this would happen.

R* doesn't happen on EQ.

Why would you call and complain about legitimate inquiries less than 2 years old reporting?

Is it Friday?