Smart Credit now showing all IQ for past 2 years??

The last post in this topic was posted 2150 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

• Replies 979
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys know that others have reported that MPM was working for them. They may have been right all along. We have to be open to at least listen before we drop the hammer.

I had one drop this morning as well. I did have R*

Are you only using MPM at this point?

Mob mentality coming down hard on david1.

Why would he lie? What is there to gain?

I'd rather take a look at the evidence some more before rushing to a judgement either way.

I did not rush to any judgment. So please, spare me.

It was just very off-putting for me to watch a swarm of people gang up on this poster simply because they've been told that something is wrong when, in fact, it may not be definitively wrong.

It certainly will not breed an environment where people are willing to share things, lest they be judged so harshly.

If it ended up being bullsh*t then I will eat crow. I'm not just going to sit here though and watch others be criticized so openly.

Edited by almostanonymous

You guys know that others have reported that MPM was working for them. They may have been right all along. We have to be open to at least listen before we drop the hammer.

Are you only using MPM at this point?

No. I should I have stated that before hand. I do not want to mislead anyone.

We have to be open to at least listen before we drop the hammer.

That is not how some people work.

True.

MPM only? Are you using SC or TUP?

Slow post, sorry!

Edited by Losluv

Could it be that if you pull MPM everyday less than 24 hours and they are pulling TU exclusively, that it's coded differently?

I know my question sounds ridiculous

No it doesn't, it's as reasonable a hypothesis as any. It's possible the coding changed for TU at some point entirely, or that there is some confluence of circumstances that would result in the desired effect. The latter is unlikely, but not impossible.

Mob mentality coming down hard on david1.

Why would he lie? What is there to gain?

I'd rather take a look at the evidence some more before rushing to a judgement either way.

I did not rush to any judgment. So please, spare me.

It was just very off-putting for me to watch a swarm of people gang up on this poster simply because they've been told that something is wrong when, in fact, it may not be definitively wrong.

It certainly will not breed an environment where people are willing to share things, lest they be judged so harshly.

If it ended up being bullsh*t then I will eat crow. I'm not just going to sit here though and watch others be criticized so openly.

Easy Killer!

Like I said, I'm willing to take a look at the evidence if all the facts are presented.

Please read the first line in my siggy.

I remember seeing those posts as well. Left me wondering. I just started pulling MPM.

I'm listening.

The last post in this topic was posted 2150 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.