Sign in to follow this  
MGB007

CHASE INK PLUS APPROVED

Ok chase approved me finally after waiting for 30 days for 21K for the INK PLUS CARD.

I already have the reg. ink card with no AF , I do this instead of a CLI so now I already consolidated the 21k to my reg. ink card.

for total of 51k with them on business side. Oh and yes you can have both ink cards :)

I will wait 45 days and app for the united mileage plus business card and hope for another 20k to add to

current credit line and that should do it for me.

Nicely Done. I'm not touching the chase tree for awhile, but once my new accounts age out a bit I'm going to do the same.

They declined me for ink card. 800 across the board 3 years in business strong file. Asked why I had four new accounts and some business questions still declined. I am scratching my head over this. Have csp 25k 0 balance.

They declined me for ink card. 800 across the board 3 years in business strong file. Asked why I had four new accounts and some business questions still declined. I am scratching my head over this. Have csp 25k 0 balance.

I would definitely recon this. I got an INKplus with a thin biz file and lower scores than that. Ask them specifically why you weren't approved. Make sure you are talking to a credit analyst and not a front door CSR. Sorry I don't have the proper phone number handy for this.

Congrats MGB007 !!! Your success is an inspiration.

I would definitely recon this. I got an INKplus with a thin biz file and lower scores than that. Ask them specifically why you weren't approved. Make sure you are talking to a credit analyst and not a front door CSR. Sorry I don't have the proper phone number handy for this.

Congrats MGB007 !!! Your success is an inspiration.

+1 and +1

Heres some of chases numbers for you.

Chase: 800-432-3117 (App status)
Chase: 888-270-2127, 800-527-7419 (App recon)
Chase: 877-781-3109 (CLI requests & account closures)
Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)
Chase: 888-622-7547 (Chase Executive Ofc. in IL)
Chase: 800-955-9900 (Product change status questions)
Chase: 888-298-5623 (Consolidation - M-F 8am-10pm EST

Ok chase approved me finally after waiting for 30 days for 21K for the INK PLUS CARD.

I already have the reg. ink card with no AF , I do this instead of a CLI so now I already consolidated the 21k to my reg. ink card.

for total of 51k with them on business side. Oh and yes you can have both ink cards :)

I will wait 45 days and app for the united mileage plus business card and hope for another 20k to add to

current credit line and that should do it for me.

Did you PG for your Ink Plus Card?

Well I couldn't wait and apped 3 weeks ago for the chase united mileage plus card it was approved for only $5k today it showed up online with my ink card and I already called chase to consolidate

and close this new account now my chase ink is at $ 56,000.

I will wait now for 6 months I have two more chase business cards to get southwest and marriot and if approved will consolidate those to my ink as well.

This is way easyer then trying to get a CLI out of them.

WOW MGB!!!!

Congratulations!! I am currently waiting on the Chase United. They needed to verify my EIN so i mailed them proof last week and am currently waiting for the final answer. How many months apart did you apply for all these Chase cards? Do you have a lot of Chase credit on the personal side?

No personal chase cards, Had ink card for year but got ink plus and united within two months, You should hear something soon you will get it.

No personal chase cards, Had ink card for year but got ink plus and united within two months, You should hear something soon you will get it.

My PG has close to 50k exposure already with Chase on the personal side. I hope it doesn't affect anything. The good thing with you is that your company is getting the exposure.

That may be why you are getting some nice limits! We'll see though. Are you 100% sure that you can't transfer the limits over to biz?

What was your fico score when you applied? Do you have to have decent credit?

Decent credit!? You need excellent credit.

Reason I ask. I know Capital One Sparks card you can get with descent personal credit.

Reason I ask. I know Capital One Sparks card you can get with descent personal credit.

and all it does is report to personal too which defeats the purpose of being a "biz cc"