Does Barkley's Blacklist?

prosper711

The last post in this topic was posted 2917 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

They do BL for a period of time but you are probably long past that point. What are your scores like? Good income? The Sallie Mae card and the Ring card have tougher underwriting than some of their other cards. Have you thought about the US Airways card that has a 50K bonus right now (to be used on American Airlines)? That is a free roundtrip economy ticket from the USA to Europe.

They do BL for a period of time but you are probably long past that point. What are your scores like? Good income? The Sallie Mae card and the Ring card have tougher underwriting than some of their other cards. Have you thought about the US Airways card that has a 50K bonus right now (to be used on American Airlines)? That is a free roundtrip economy ticket from the USA to Europe.

Scores are mid 600's now, and utilization is like 95%. I am paying everything off within the next month, then applying. Good income.

US Airways wouldn't work for me since I never fly.

Scores are mid 600's now, and utilization is like 95%. I am paying everything off within the next month, then applying. Good income.

lower utilization (lots)

I suggest a shock collar

Not to be negative, but mid-600's and 95% utilization is far from perfect credit.

If you do get the util down to 1% on one card, then let everything report and re-evaluate.

Not to be negative, but mid-600's and 95% utilization is far from perfect credit.

If you do get the util down to 1% on one card, then let everything report and re-evaluate.

I will be getting the utilization down to 0 on every card. 7 years is coming up and so every bad thing is disappearing. That + 0% utilization=good credit.

I will be getting the utilization down to 0 on every card. 7 years is coming up and so every bad thing is disappearing. That + 0% utilization=good credit.

Like I said, not trying to be negative. Was only responding to your "Now that my credit is once again almost perfect"

Let a single card report 1% utilization. It will give you a small score boost as opposed to 0% on all cards. Just leave $2 on one and let it report that way.

If it is that close, you should already be disputing everything with EQ and TU and probably even EX as obsolete/beyond reporting date. TU will dump the negatives the earliest. Barclays is going to pull TU, so if you can get it clean first you can go after the Sallie Mae earlier

Edited by Konrad2012

The last post in this topic was posted 2917 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.