Sign in to follow this  
backtobusiness

USAA

Good, I knew where to come to confirm my problem! I tried Quizzle, C$ (for wife's account) and tried EQ BD. Errors errors everywhere.

I guess I won't try pulling again right now so I don't potentially waste any today......grrrr, there goes the morning routine....

If you already tried USAA and got the error the day is lost, next time you try you'll get "you already pulled today" notice.

C$ does the same thing it appears (same interface so obviously makes sense)....same message

I thought it was just me, lost a day CCMP and C$ this morning

"Equifax® did not return any data when we submitted the information provided with your CreditSecure Unlimited request. This may be because they are experiencing temporary technical difficulties, they have no credit record for you (if you have no previous credit relationships or recently moved to the United States) or the information you supplied did not match the information in their database. To proceed:

• Re-submit your request in a few minutes or
  • Contact Equifax directly by visiting www.equifax.com or calling 1-800-685-1111"
Edited by cloknem

No luck for me :angry: first time I tried was about and hour ago, then I tried a before this post and got same message. "Already pulled blah blah blah"

Went to Quizzle pulled fine for me.

Edited by janine510

Anybody having problem refreshing reports today?

First it said their having tech difficulties and now it's saying I can't pull twice a day . All I see is yesterday's pull . I'm call them when I'm free .

Edited by Refugee47

First it said their having tech difficulties and now it's saying I can't pull twice a day . All I see is yesterday's pull . I'm call them when I'm free .

Please let us know if you get a fresh report once you call them.

Please let us know if you get a fresh report once you call them.

I called and they fixed it . She said there was some type of problem from EQ's end , They will pull it for yoyr from their office . call 1-866-751-1320

Edited by Refugee47