Need best phone number to call & fix a non-reporting Amazon card to TU & EX

CreditLuv

The last post in this topic was posted 3322 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

I'm sick of screaming (I don't really scream at them, only in my head and into a pillow! :angry:) at the Indian morons that only answer the phone at Amazon 1-866-634-8379 and at Transunion (tried four different numbers all Indian).

I have a Amazon store card through Synchrony Bank. I already called and talked with the Punjab clan 62 days ago and my Amazon Store credit line is still not showing on Transunion or Experian, it does show on Equifax properly. They said it could take up to 60 days and it's past the worse case scenario time period.

Is there a better number to call Sync Bank to avoid Indian CSR's and get an actual English speaking person that can get to the bottom of this for me?

Would calling the Sync Credit Solutions number be the best way to call them?

Also second part I have a baddie that fell off on TU and EX on October 22nd and 28th of 2014. But Equifax still hasn't took it off, if it doesn't fall off by February 1st. What type of letter do I write Equifax to get them to remove it since it's past the 7-7 1/2 years time period and I settled and paid this off 7+ years ago too boot,

Thanks for any and all help it's much appreciated.

Yes, I've actually hired freelancers in over 34 countries including Malaysia and India so the accents are totally different. Malaysians, Indonesians and Phillipinos are great in there English and personalities. Where as India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangldesh country people are just God awful horrible for workers (they're have been expections of course) in my experience with my companies I own or if companies in the USA hire out to those countries for telephone customer service.

Malaysians, Indonesians and Phillipinos are great in there English and personalities. Where as India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangldesh country people are just God awful horrible conversationalists.

As I look back on all my conversations with outsourced call centers, it all makes sense now.

Believe me the difference in accents is very noticeable, it would be like this countries difference in someone with a thick Boston or New York accent compared to someone with a deep southern draw and a midwestern accent like I have. It's very distinict, plus more importantly there personalities (the other countries people I named don't have them! LOL!) are like night and day. Like a optimist vs pessimist.

The last post in this topic was posted 3322 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.