Transunion Dispute Online, wont allow and gives error 372

Giantsali

The last post in this topic was posted 3322 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Hello Everyone,

Ive been trying to file a dispute online because I keep having problems getting a human being who speaks english I can understand from inside the 48 states; they keep trying to sell me stuff i dont want, rather than giving me the direct number to the dispute area.

Anyways, here is what I am getting when I get to the page where I need to enter my email and then click (and check) the 4 boxes

Error: 372-Disclosure is not eligible for dispute.

I keep getting this. At this point, Im so damn frustrated and I have no idea what to do. the toll free number is no help at all.

my report seems to have things that are mixed (based on what experian told me) and some things that could be fraud, wont know for sure without some more details)

Ive done the process with experian already. I now want to start with transunion but these buggers are making it difficult.

anyone here speak giberish and is willing to call transunion on my behalf

just kidding

Why is disputing online not recommended?

If you aren't going to document your actions how are you going to prove them later?

You're right.

I did my disputes online. That was before I joined here though. They were all taken care off so I didn't completely understand why not to do it.

Ive been trying to file a dispute online because I keep having problems getting a human being who speaks english I can understand from inside the 48 states;

Alaska and Hawaii joined the club a few years ago.

Where did you read that?

i had a similar with transunion recently, cannot remember exactly if it was 372 but sounds familiar.

basically was trying to dispute on the day after my last dispute expired. called them up, they said i needed to simply wait until the last dispute had fully expired which was that day; next day i went in and was able to get the disputes back up - although i had to manually add them, it didn't show the actual report.

The last post in this topic was posted 3322 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.