Sign in to follow this  
MGB007

US BANK EDGE CASH VISA APPROVED

How long are the typical response times to approvals? If I start out with there visa biz edge card do I need to have a checking with them? Do they call the verify are just email you. which edge biz card do you recommend? or can I just jump to the Carlson card my scores are 750-784 on personal

You dont need to have anything with them. You might wait a week or 2. They didn't call me.

Apply to whichever one you want.

Yes. PG'd. 800+ FICO. 3 years in biz.

Did you have any biz credit lines on your corporation at the time of approval?

Yes, but they look at personal.

I currently have a US BANK Business Edge cash rewards card. Its been opened about a year. When you request a CLI did they pull your personal again?

Yes they will pull your personal report again

Thanks for the info, I assumed so. I'm going to just let it stay where it is, I wonder if they every Auto CLI on business accts?

I have never seen a auto cli I have always asked for one, You can have 3 credit products with them. I have 3 of there visa business cards

I have never seen a auto cli I have always asked for one, You can have 3 credit products with them. I have 3 of there visa business cards

How much exposure overall MGB?

I remember you had 3 combined to 1 for 65k. Did you get another 2 of their cards since last year?

I combined my chase cards together , As for US bank I have a total of 75k 25k each card. What I love about them is they send me checks 0% for 18 months all the time comes in handy.

Do you get those checks to GR8WHITE?

Edited by MGB007

Read your #4 post on this thread MBG so you can see what I'm talking about.

As for those 0% BT checks for 18 months. I got it a long time ago but never used it. I did request a check book to access cash over the summer though.

But the offer your talking about is much better.

I know this is an old thread , but i am trying to find out if US Bank reports their business card on personal reports.

Thanks

I know this is an old thread , but i am trying to find out if US Bank reports their business card on personal reports.

Thanks

No. These do: Discover, TD, Cap 1....

No they don't report on personal. US BANK will give auto CLI. Mine started at around 10k a few years ago. It is now up to around 30k now. I have never asked for an increase.

How long should one wait to submit app on this card if recently approved for a personal product?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk