Please consider disabling your adblocker for CreditBoards if you have not already done so.  This site depends on advertising revenue to stay online.

Sign in to follow this  

What's this juicy nugget all about?

The last post in this topic was posted 2161 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Noticed this on the Barclays site. Any thoughts on this? Is there a BOA US Air product I don't know about? I think there use to be a BOA US Air debit card...

ScreenShot2015-01-01at103311PM_zps69e4d3

Edited by funkiehouse

I guess there is one?

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/us-airways-dividend-miles-pre-merger/1635895-r-u-proud-excited-us-bank-america-visa.html

That says that BofA sent notices to cardholders that their card will be transferred to Barclays.

EDIT: I guess there was one years ago: http://www.creditcardcool.com/credit/comments/bank-of-america-visa-signature-world-points-rewards/2007-07-02/ There was a BofA Visa Signature US Airways Dividend Miles card

Edited by markca

I was thinking it was maybe a roll over from an old card too. I haven't heard anything about any of the BOA cards being purchased by Barclays. I find that interesting since Barclays won't be able to issue US Air cards for much longer.

I saw the same thing last week. I assumed it was a portfolio of cardholders that originally had the co-branded card of an airline that US Airways acquired at some point... like America West.

I saw the same thing last week. I assumed it was a portfolio of cardholders that originally had the co-branded card of an airline that US Airways acquired at some point... like America West.

Actually, America West Holdings purchased US Air in bankruptcy.

Actually, America West Holdings purchased US Air in bankruptcy.

Then just reverse the arrow on your mental image of the acquisition I just described. The concept endures.

The last post in this topic was posted 2161 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By funkiehouse
      Hi all.

If you are looking to apply for the Barclays US Airways card and wish to help a brother or sister out by allowing them to refer you for the card, they will benefit from some bonus miles and you will benefit from 50k in miles. The offer is only good until January 18, 2015 so you would need to apply by then and get approved for the referring person to get the bonus miles. If interested, just PM the next person on the list with your email address as the thread moves along. If you are on the list and get a referral, please post and let people know who is next up for a referral. If someone has received a referral, please move to the next person on the list. I will also update the current order and other can help with that too.

So if you apply, please show some love for the following people:

Captivated
      nolanryan
      FromBadtoGood
      mizliz1011
      funkiehouse

If you want to offer a referral to a specific person because they helped you with credit repair or you just want to because you want to, then that's okay too. If you want to keep it private, just do it by PM and don't worry about posting in the thread.

If you received the referral email from Barclays and want to be added to the list, please let us know and I will update the order and add you.

If you are not ready to apply now, it looks like the card will be around until March 31, 2015.

Happy apping!!
    • By mendelssohn
      Log in to either your AAdvantage or Dividend Miles account and you can link your miles accounts!

You only need to do it one place. I linked mine on the AA site first and when I tried to do it on US Airways website, it said that they had already been linked.

Make sure your personal information matches before trying to link them.
    • By theknowerofstuff
      Normally, I know the answer is no.

I have had BOA for about 7 years. They started off as a deposit credit card and graduated. The amount never has increased, I wont ask for one since they pull all three. They charge a fee of $79 annually and wont budge. They have offered to open a new card, but I will still loose all the time since they wont transfer it to a new card. My score is over 750 now (thanks CB!) Should I just walk away from it?
    • By belairpatrol
      I made a mistake and BT into a New Barclays world master card with "0" interest for 15 months by doing the same amount twice. The 2nd BT request just popped on my Barclays transaction and showed me $2000
      over my limit. I spoke to Barclays and was told that since BT went thru, my credit line when the new statement is cut will be the amount that I am over the limit. She said there was no overlimit fee om World Master Card.
      I am a little stunned since when I got the card 7 days ago and I called back door for a higher CL they said NO!

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    aferr1981
About Us

Since 2003, creditboards.com has helped thousands of people repair their credit, force abusive collection agents to follow the law, ensure proper reporting by credit reporting agencies, and provided financial education to help avoid the pitfalls that can lead to negative tradelines.

Important Information

Guidelines