The Rewards Card Strategies Discussion Thread

mendelssohn

next year, as it seems to be July, since DBF got it last year at this time...I will have clean reports and will not hesitate.

I would prefer to have a targeted offer at ME but I honestly have enough credit cards and perhaps it was not meant to be.

It would have been worse to be declined.

Trying to be pragmatic and rationalize it all.

I have PRG, SPG, and BCP. Not exactly shabby, I am very fortunate.

again, thanks to everyone for the assist...

It may be dead by now.

WTF!!!

I was debating if I should get this and after going over all the details, I was ready to pay the AF for all the benefits...

Feeling like an salamander for waiting :(

now I really have an excuse to have a stiff drink with you!

This is actually quite upsetting to me. We really should have a drink over this

Upsets me as well despite rationalization. However, I have had other worse things happen...

Got to roll with the punches.

Glad I got so many cards before the mortgage went crazy.

All of us here have taken a few in the gut.

Somehow not getting to app for an AmEx Plat while it is at 100K is not a national tragedy, more of a personal one!

Just got 6,000 rapid rewards southwest points for booking a hotel room through their new rocketmiles.com...

The hotel room cost $134 with tax for the night.. I value SW points at .0175cpp ... basically got the hotel room for $29 not bad

What about this? http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=29947.msg1246780#msg1246780

4 AMEX approvals in one day...

Kids play for DDF members.

Is DDF really that extreme compared to FT?

I really enjoy it but does it really compare?

No comparison. Check out the SBS thread. Some have 350+ AU's and they are not BSing. Some learned from reading about CB's own BW.

What about this? http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=29947.msg1246780#msg1246780

No comparison. Check out the SBS thread. Some have 350+ AU's and they are not BSing. Some learned from reading about CB's own BW.
That's insane

I've never even bother to check it out, what does DDF stand for?

• Admin

Got the offer for the Aviator Silver. That's a stupidly ridiculous set of "benefits" for a $195 fee. $30K spend required for the companion certificates?!? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

GE "benefits" are useless to me, my whole family already has GE.

:beee:

welcome back to the land of the living, HL.

I look forward to seeing you in God's country (NYC).

you won't believe the transformation of the apt.... it is finito.

Finally. Now to clean out the drawers again.

All things are possible with -0- HP on TU.

That's insane

Dans Deals Forum

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=46730.0

That's insane

Dans Deals Forum

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=46730.0

,ah i figured. I had barely stumbled across dansdeals like maybe a month ago when I started my m$ investigation lol

Just got 6,000 rapid rewards southwest points for booking a hotel room through their new rocketmiles.com...

The hotel room cost $134 with tax for the night.. I value SW points at .0175cpp ... basically got the hotel room for $29 not bad

175/1000ths (7/40ths simplified) of a cent doesn't sound very appealing to me.

What does that even mean?

Rocketmiles offers bonus miles on one of several different airlines when you do your first booking. They are otherwise unaffiliated with SWA.

I used a similar offer to earn AA miles for my first (and last) Rocketmiles booking in March.

Rocketmiles offers bonus miles on one of several different airlines when you do your first booking. They are otherwise unaffiliated with SWA.

I used a similar offer to earn AA miles for my first (and last) Rocketmiles booking in March.

Does Rocketmiles offer competitive prices?

I don't book many prepaid/non-refundable hotel reservations that earn no hotel loyalty points. If you're okay with all of that, the price was pretty good.

I don't book many prepaid/non-refundable hotel reservations that earn no hotel loyalty points. If you're okay with all of that, the price was pretty good.

Thanks. :good:

Important Information

Guidelines