The Master 2015 Credit Approvals Thread

IndyPoolPlayer

The last post in this topic was posted 2584 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.

:) you used the term "May" however it clearly stated it "will"

Congrats! :good:

For the future, there is an UW department you could speak to via the phone if that works for your upcoming needs.

Yes that's my fault for the "May" term I didn't mean to confuse you with that.

Thanks for the congrats and the UW info

Exactly 180 days after going from $2,000 to $6,000 on my AmEx Everyday... got another SP CLI on the card, this time to $17,000!!! (Not sure why I didn't request the $18k, oh well). Nice way to end the year! :)

Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So last night after posting my approvals I decided to go for gold on my Best Buy Visa that started at $1,100 back in 2010 and has been sitting at $1,300 since 2011 with declined Cli's every time I asked even though I use it heavily. I got the 2-4 hour will get back to to message. Just check my account and.......

Best Buy Rewards Visa $1,300 > $11,400 = $10,000 CLI :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Gave me what I asked for!!! Struck Gold Baby!!!! :clapping:

Wow! Congratulations!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Final derogatory dropped off my EX on Christmas eve, and my score jumped 115 points, from 690 to 805. After researching EX pullers, I went on a little spree yesterday, and -

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

On the third Chase card (United), the UW wanted to know why I was app'ing three Chase cards. I explained that I've been using AmEx for all of my business travel expenses, but I want to start taking advantage of the benefits of using the partners cards.

$100k of new CL's. Not bad for 15 minutes work :grin: .

If anyone needs me, I'll be out at the farm for the next 6-12 months :)

Final derogatory dropped off my EX on Christmas eve, and my score jumped 115 points, from 690 to 805. After researching EX pullers, I went on a little spree yesterday, and -

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

On the third Chase card (United), the UW wanted to know why I was app'ing three Chase cards. I explained that I've been using AmEx for all of my business travel expenses, but I want to start taking advantage of the benefits of using the partners cards.

BOOM! HEADSHOT! Congrats! :good:

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Wow. Good work

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Now THAT is awesome!!! Great way to close out 2015! :clapping:

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Jeffe,

What kind of derogatory was costing you 115 points? I have a 90-day late about to drop off in June and wondering if I should expect similar results.

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Jeffe,

What kind of derogatory was costing you 115 points? I have a 90-day late about to drop off in June and wondering if I should expect similar results.

I'm not Jeff, but I'm guessing a CO that updated monthly. My TU Fico went from 676 to 794 when my monthly updating CO was removed this July.

Jeff, I hope I am drinking champagne in March and going for Chase and Citi if there are any sign ons left!

TU- clean, score 797 (6 mos early removal)

EQ- orig mortgage(Bank of A) and mortgage CA 5/08/09 last pay score 680

EX - mortgage CA, scheduled removal three mos early from erroneous 6/30/09 DoFD (should be 6/1/09) score 671

unfortunately, CA on Mortgage reports monthly. May EQ be benevolent in March on early removals.

Jeff, I hope I am drinking champagne in March and going for Chase and Citi if there are any sign ons left!

EX - mortgage CA, scheduled removal three mos early from erroneous 6/30/09 DoFD (should be 6/1/09) score 671

unfortunately, CA on Mortgage reports monthly. May EQ be benevolent in March on early removals.

We are scheduled for removals of derogatory info around the same time but I am unable to fight my single negative early because I want to keep the account on my report. It was opened in 1994.

778 EQ, 734TU and 798EX

Just recently got approved for:

PenFed Rewards: 19k

Citi Hilton: 16.5k, 75k signup bonus

Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16k, 50k signup bonus

Amex Hilton Surpass: 4k, 80k signup bonus

I tried to call and recon the amex limit but they're saying I have to wait until I have the card. Is that normal?

I had app'd the BBVA Compass NBA Card over the weekend and got the 7-10 day message. I figured oh well..declined.

Today's email: Congratulations on your new card. Coolness. However there is no credit limit in the email.

20,000 pts after $1,000 spend (enough for $200 account credit)

5x points on all purchases, including non NBA related items, during the NBA All-Star Weekend and two weeks of the NBA finals

https://www.bbvacompass.com/nbacard/

I'm officially done for 2015. No apps until at least July of 2016...

unless somebody finds something really good ;)

Edited by deanmartini

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Thats amazing Jeff. A huge congrats to you buddy. It just goes to show how much one collection can pull you down. That is one amazing way to close 2015 :)

We are scheduled for removals of derogatory info around the same time but I am unable to fight my single negative early because I want to keep the account on my report. It was opened in 1994.

it did not raise my score one point but having a chargeoff on my CRA from Chase was bad juju. I have some old AmEx D+ from the good old days so I am at about 10 years... but then my oldest are from 1982... I am 62 years old so at least that is one thing going for me.

NASA FCU - $30,000

Chase IHG - $30,000

Chase BA - $30,000

Chase United - $10,000

Jeffe,

I'm not Jeff, but I'm guessing a CO that updated monthly. My TU Fico went from 676 to 794 when my monthly updating CO was removed this July.

Yep - 7 year old CO that the OC (Cap1) still owned - and they updated monthly

The last post in this topic was posted 2584 days ago. 

We strongly encourage you to start a new post instead of replying to this one.